Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jacob C.
Tacoma, WA
08/07/2017
Horrible Sales Team
Horrible experience. Poor communication from internet sales team. Waste of time. Sale manager called to follow up on complaint, but refused to listen to the customer’s explanation.

Jennifer B.
01/02/2017
Amazing Service! Thank You :)
Thank you salesman Chad! You helped me find the perfect car and had everything complete in no time! Diane in the finance office was knowledgeable and helped me get the best rate and warranty! I couldn't be happier! You made the experience nonstressful, without any pressure and with awesome customer service! Thank you Mullinax Ford! I will be back next time I need a vehicle and will happily refer friends/family! Signed one VERY happy customer!

Ken and holly S.
Shelton, WA
12/11/2016
Best car buying experience ever!!
I called up and spoke to Grant, told him exactly what I wanted and he put Nick on the case for the exact requirements I requested. Nick gave us a list of cars that met our criteria and we went down. Seriously the best car buying experience I have ever had!! I would totally go back there if we ever needed a second car or it was time for a new one! Not to mention the finance gentleman was very informative and explained all of our options and kept our paperwork separate for what needed to be kept in the car so I wouldn't have to remember and separate them myself.

CD
Casey D.
05/28/2016 Category: Sales
Great dealership
I bought a used Toyota Tacoma from Mike S. After combing the market for the same model truck, they had the best price. Additionally, they did a really thorough inspection of the truck and replaced some things before I bought it. This didn't increase the price. I had shopped other dealerships nobody compares to the level of service these guys have.

Jason T.
Orangeville, UT
04/05/2016 Category: Sales
Great Internet Sales Experiance
I purchased a 2015 CPO Ford Expedition from Mullinax of Olympia WA. I live in UT, and found this vehicle on Autotrader. To be honest I was very apprehensive about buying a car off of the internet sight unseen but with the backing of the Ford CPO program and the existing factory bumper to bumper i decided to go ahead and buy the car. Fist off let me tell you that Mullinax had the best price of anywhere in the US for this vehicle offered as a CPO. My salesman name was Juan Rodriguez, and he did a great job, i must have called or emailed him at least twice a day for a week asking questions and he was very patient, friendly and prompt to respond. As with anything that you do long distance there are going to be snags but all along the way everyone at Mullinax was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to some one looking to buy a new vehicle.

LT
Laura T.
11/09/2015 Category: Sales
Great Experience!
What used to be All Star Ford is gone, thank goodness! Mullinax Ford is a whole new and wonderful experience. When you take commission only income out of the equation, things improve drastically. We have ONLY dealt with the staff at the west side location of Olympia and can not comment on the Pacific Ave location. We just purchased our new F350 from them after buying a new Escape earlier this year. We went back to the same salesman that we had in the purchase of the Escape, Brian Casper. He made this purchase as pain free as our first purchase, quick, answered all our questions, is getting our new truck ready that is exceeding our expectations and in my opinion, one of the most honest and forth coming car sales person we have ever had. Great sense of humor as well. He has us for loyal customers. Brian Casper is one of those salesman that if someone did not qualify, he could tell them in a way that they were not humiliated. Diane in the Finance Department is extremely knowledgable and organized. She's also a very nice lady. She made the paperwork portion pain free as well, quick and did not drag it out for an eternity like some do. We always try to support our local businesses and with All Star we did go elsewhere and with another competitor. Now that Mullinax is a totally different organization, we came back to the local guys

AT
Allison T.
Lacey, WA
10/17/2015 Category: Sales
Scammers
BEWARE! I went yesterday to test drive a 2006 Acura TL they have for sell right now. I was so excited because I have been wanting a car like this particularly one. However when I was test driving it I noticed the touch screen WASNT working. This wasn't a huge issue to me, however I of course will not pay full price for something that doesn't work because I will have to get it replaced. Josh Cook told us that he would have it looked at to see what he could do. He then called me later that day and told me that they were taking it to the Honda dealership to get it "looked at" and that it would take a couple days. Later that day I went to see if it was actually there and it wasn't, it was still sitting at the dealership. After I got off work at 8pm I went to go see where it was... It was on full display in the front row. I called him this morning and he says "the price is including in how broken it is even tho it cost 3,000 to replace." Makes sense? The price never changed since the first day. He lost a good customer, my boyfriend and I were willing to purchase the car dispite the fact that the navi was broken and it needs a new timing belt!!(my bf is a mechanic). He obviously didn't want to sell to us because we are not stupid and he wants to trick someone into paying full price! Even after I read all the negative reviews they have, I gave them a chance and sure enough I am HIGHLY disappointed. Don't believe anything they say because online it says the navigation is perfect and has a 45 point inspection! See for yourself!

Mark H.
05/27/2015
quicklane service
Did not rotate all 4 tires, air pressure wrong. If they can't perform simple repairs, look out for a serious one. Never going back. All star was far more competent

Jim G.
Bainbridge Island, WA
04/24/2015 Category: Sales
Impressed by my experience
I was a bit leery of "dealing with a dealership" but I had a great overall experience buying a used truck. Brian Casper was upfront and thorough with his explanations and attention, and they corrected the one problem that my mechanic found. I was surprised by the no-dicker pricing. Only issue is that having 2 locations in Olympia can be a bit confusing, but fortunately they aren't very far apart.

NC
Nathan C.
03/12/2015 Category: Service
Never Again, Regret Completely
I purchased a 2007 Honda Accord on 2/7 & 2 weeks after purchase it started making a horrible noise. They didn't believe me, had to have proof. They supposedly did a 48 point inspection which should've covered power steering, but no. I am looking at a $300+ bill for their mistake. This is not right and a good business practice. No returned calls. No help at all.

TL
Trevor L.
01/26/2015 Category: Sales
Buyer Beware - Don't Buy a Used car here
I purchased a 2007 CRV that had some battery issues. They were jump starting it each day on the lot. I told them I would buy the car if they replaced the battery - which they did. Within the first hour of owning the vehicle the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light came on. Turns out that when you cut power to the car the TPMS light stays off for a short amount of time (about 20 miles). To make a long story short, they sold me a car with 3 bad tire sensors and refused to rectify the situation. So I found myself putting money into the car immediately after buying it. So.....buyer beware. If you choose to buy a car from here, I would take it to a dealership and have them run a thorough diagnostic on the vehicle before you buy it; don't expect them to be honest about things they are able to conceal. Selling me a car with three faulty sensors was a sneaky move.....but one to be expected when you buy from a used car dealership that is all about the $$$.

deb s.
Centralia, WA
11/13/2014 Category: Sales
too many credit checks
Not happy. 1st one finance person at least 10 letters from banks and credit unions denying co signers lowering my score from 850 to 823. 2 weeks no paperwork called new finance person another 15 rejections. What a joke!!!

GB
Gene B.
11/05/2014 Category: Sales
traveled to buy my car
I drove 9 hrs to come get a car they advertised. When I got her, they had put the car back for. We made the deal which was easy. I asked for a tank of gas and they would not budge, even traveling this far. The salesman took it down while I was doing the financing and filled it! They also put my truck and tow dolly in thier secured area so I could take the car to Seattle for the weekend. Only thing I noticed is they are not the most prompt or customer service orientated on the phone. Been trying to get ahold of the manager who ordered a part for me for 2 weeks and he never seems to "be available". Neither is the salesman I dealt with. I had to wait a week before they sent the tax check to my home state even when I had given them the information. Otherwise, I got a great deal and was happy with my experiance. They still owe me a part but since they wont answer my calls, I'll have to knock down a couple stars.

sue m.
Forest Grove, OR
10/31/2014 Category: Sales
BEWARE!! "up front price"was NOT!
We drove to Oly from FOX after work to look at the car that was listed on the internet at $23500 (their "up front price"). We even checked the price again while en route...lo and behold, after we drove the car and wanted to talk price, they suddenly came back with a price that was $2000 higher--the price we saw was a"mistake" they were"so sorry about." We walked, even when they finally came down to the posted price, as we don't want to deal with slime. Checked the price today (24 hours later), and it was back to being advertised at the $23500. What a waste of 6 hours and a lot of gas! We'll never go back there again....

Melinda M.
Shelton, WA
09/13/2014 Category: Sales
poor review
My attempt to purchase a car turned into pressure to sign the contracts.... "just sign here"...without a chance to read what i was signing! I requested to take home warranty information so that I could take my time reading the information offered prior to deciding on warranty type I wanted turned into a big deal, He asked me "What is there not to understand?" He says "Do you need me to to explain it to you once again?" I was told by the accountant (ex military man- heavy smoker- smell of liquor) to Not put down my pen, I have more to sign. Seriously, could not believe it! All I asked was for some time to read the contract, fine print, warranty offered on my leisure time and after 2 car repairs requests were completed then sign... After the work is done, after I was able to read the warranty info., but that wasn't an option. He then had to go find the dealer Larry in which he had to go find the manager. I felt like my request was turning into a big deal. NOBODY SHOULD EVER FEEL BELITTLED, PRESSURED INTO SIGNING CONTRACTS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING AND HAVING TIME TO REVIEW, I was told NOT TO PUT DOWN MY PEN! I left in tears, angry! You lost my business Mulliinax Ford. location- 3121 Pacific Ave | Olympia, WA 98501

NN
Nikolay N.
Puyallup, WA
07/29/2014 Category: Sales
Bad from the start
The reason I rated them with one star is because there is no zero rating.
I purchased a Ford truck from All Star, prior to the acquisition. They offered me two free oil changes, one at purchase and one at 5000 miles down the road. They also had a 100 dollars referral award. I was refered to All Star by one of my co-workers and he got his 100 dollars within 3 weeks. Then I refered another one. He used my name as referral, but I never got my money. I waited for 5 months.In the mean while the person I refered, call them and asked when are they going to send the 100 dollars to me.
They kept saying "tomorrow", "next week", "it is in process", " he must have got the money by now".....and yet nothing showed up. I finally called them 10 days ago and I got the manager to call me back....I told him what was going on and he said: Sorry to tell you but you are not getting anything...The books were closed 3 days ago...
Here is the deal: 100 dollars will not make me rich and since they appear to need the money more than I do, I decided to pay for my own 5000 mile oil change somewhere else.
The reason I went to All Star Ford was that I was told that they have excellent customer service and they are the friendliest sales people on the West Coast. They really were exceptional. I cannot say the same for the new ownership. I hope that they are reading this review, because.....see....the company I work for has a fleet of commercial trucks that are aging. I am one of the people who decides where we buy our supplies from, that includes the trucks we will replacing soon.
That may not make any difference to the new ownership, but soon or later Ford Motor Company may get hold of my editorial and when they do, I am sure they will not be happy with fact that our new fleet may exclusively become a GMC.
I am out 100 dollars. Ford is out a lot more....

JO
JAMES K O.
Ocean Shores, WA
FORD FUSION HYBRID
07/29/2014 Category: Service
Helpful and Courteous
Fixed my car like new and made things right

MF
MELVYN F.
FORD ESCAPE
07/24/2014 Category: Service
honest
I feel like I have been treated honestly and friendly. That means a lot to me.
mel