Ryan M.
Hoquiam, WA
04/09/2020
Interesting buying experience!
This dealership is fine. But they did not honor their 5 day exchange poilicy. Watch out! They will practically hypnotize you into buying a car. If you show up, they will sell you a car....and I've had several people tell me that's how it is. Read, and question everything you sign. Just be careful!

KD
Kenneth D.
Poulsbo, WA
02/25/2020
Outstanding Service From Chad Ojard
We came to evaluate a car that exactly fit out requirement. When we arrived, the rig we had come to see had just been sold (oh-oh! Red Flag!). But Chad met us and took us right to an identical rig that had just arrived. Chad is a real Ford guru!! Not only does he totally believe in his product, he makes a point of educating himself on all aspects of the new technology throughout the vehicle. Very impressive!. He spent a lot of time with us, and we never had a sense of being "hustled." He put the deal together with Diane (also a real pro!), and because of the late hour he worked, hands-on with the detail crew to get us down the road. What ever you're paying him, he's adding a lot more value than that to your business! Salespeople like that are a very scarce commodity!

JO
Julia O.
Lacey, WA
11/11/2019
Easiest Auto Purchse I've Ever Made. NO hassle!
We had the pleasure of purchasing a vehicle (2015 50th Anniversary edition-Ford Mustang) from Chad Ojard. We had very little wait time after he completed our application, to singing our loan paperwork. Chad was extremely professional and informative about the vehicle. Since he's the Mullinax Ford Mustang expert, we trusted him implicitly. In addition, there was no hassle with back and forth with his manager to get the lowest price. How refreshing! I truly appreciate the transparency of this dealership and how they do business. Don't hesitate to ask for Chad, if you're looking for any type of vehicle, he'll take care of you like you are family.

DE
Dennis E.
Port Orchard, WA
10/20/2019
Best dealer experience ever
His name is BEN MEDINA, internet sales, was respectful of my time, he had the truck I was interested in sitting up front and waiting for my arrival.
Ben made the buying process enjoyable, it’s was like buying a vehicle from a friend, not a pushy salesman. I feel I have a friend in the car business, and his name is Ben..

RJ
Rick J.
Shelton, WA
08/03/2019
Great Experience
Bought a Ford Explorer today at Mullinax Ford. Jim Mohling went far out of his way to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. Even after the sale was complete and his job was done, he took more time out of his day to explain the many features that the car had to offer.

Jacob C.
Tacoma, WA
08/07/2017
Horrible Sales Team
Horrible experience. Poor communication from internet sales team. Waste of time. Sale manager called to follow up on complaint, but refused to listen to the customer’s explanation.

Jennifer B.
01/02/2017
Amazing Service! Thank You :)
Thank you salesman Chad! You helped me find the perfect car and had everything complete in no time! Diane in the finance office was knowledgeable and helped me get the best rate and warranty! I couldn't be happier! You made the experience nonstressful, without any pressure and with awesome customer service! Thank you Mullinax Ford! I will be back next time I need a vehicle and will happily refer friends/family! Signed one VERY happy customer!

Ken and holly S.
Shelton, WA
12/11/2016
Best car buying experience ever!!
I called up and spoke to Grant, told him exactly what I wanted and he put Nick on the case for the exact requirements I requested. Nick gave us a list of cars that met our criteria and we went down. Seriously the best car buying experience I have ever had!! I would totally go back there if we ever needed a second car or it was time for a new one! Not to mention the finance gentleman was very informative and explained all of our options and kept our paperwork separate for what needed to be kept in the car so I wouldn't have to remember and separate them myself.

CD
Casey D.
Yelm, WA
05/28/2016 Category: Sales
Great dealership
I bought a used Toyota Tacoma from Mike S. After combing the market for the same model truck, they had the best price. Additionally, they did a really thorough inspection of the truck and replaced some things before I bought it. This didn't increase the price. I had shopped other dealerships nobody compares to the level of service these guys have.

Jason T.
Orangeville, UT
04/05/2016 Category: Sales
Great Internet Sales Experiance
I purchased a 2015 CPO Ford Expedition from Mullinax of Olympia WA. I live in UT, and found this vehicle on Autotrader. To be honest I was very apprehensive about buying a car off of the internet sight unseen but with the backing of the Ford CPO program and the existing factory bumper to bumper i decided to go ahead and buy the car. Fist off let me tell you that Mullinax had the best price of anywhere in the US for this vehicle offered as a CPO. My salesman name was Juan Rodriguez, and he did a great job, i must have called or emailed him at least twice a day for a week asking questions and he was very patient, friendly and prompt to respond. As with anything that you do long distance there are going to be snags but all along the way everyone at Mullinax was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to some one looking to buy a new vehicle.

LT
Laura T.
11/09/2015 Category: Sales
Great Experience!
What used to be All Star Ford is gone, thank goodness! Mullinax Ford is a whole new and wonderful experience. When you take commission only income out of the equation, things improve drastically. We have ONLY dealt with the staff at the west side location of Olympia and can not comment on the Pacific Ave location. We just purchased our new F350 from them after buying a new Escape earlier this year. We went back to the same salesman that we had in the purchase of the Escape, Brian Casper. He made this purchase as pain free as our first purchase, quick, answered all our questions, is getting our new truck ready that is exceeding our expectations and in my opinion, one of the most honest and forth coming car sales person we have ever had. Great sense of humor as well. He has us for loyal customers. Brian Casper is one of those salesman that if someone did not qualify, he could tell them in a way that they were not humiliated. Diane in the Finance Department is extremely knowledgable and organized. She's also a very nice lady. She made the paperwork portion pain free as well, quick and did not drag it out for an eternity like some do. We always try to support our local businesses and with All Star we did go elsewhere and with another competitor. Now that Mullinax is a totally different organization, we came back to the local guys

AT
Allison T.
Lacey, WA
10/17/2015 Category: Sales
Scammers
BEWARE! I went yesterday to test drive a 2006 Acura TL they have for sell right now. I was so excited because I have been wanting a car like this particularly one. However when I was test driving it I noticed the touch screen WASNT working. This wasn't a huge issue to me, however I of course will not pay full price for something that doesn't work because I will have to get it replaced. Josh Cook told us that he would have it looked at to see what he could do. He then called me later that day and told me that they were taking it to the Honda dealership to get it "looked at" and that it would take a couple days. Later that day I went to see if it was actually there and it wasn't, it was still sitting at the dealership. After I got off work at 8pm I went to go see where it was... It was on full display in the front row. I called him this morning and he says "the price is including in how broken it is even tho it cost 3,000 to replace." Makes sense? The price never changed since the first day. He lost a good customer, my boyfriend and I were willing to purchase the car dispite the fact that the navi was broken and it needs a new timing belt!!(my bf is a mechanic). He obviously didn't want to sell to us because we are not stupid and he wants to trick someone into paying full price! Even after I read all the negative reviews they have, I gave them a chance and sure enough I am HIGHLY disappointed. Don't believe anything they say because online it says the navigation is perfect and has a 45 point inspection! See for yourself!

Mark H.
05/27/2015
quicklane service
Did not rotate all 4 tires, air pressure wrong. If they can't perform simple repairs, look out for a serious one. Never going back. All star was far more competent

Jim G.
Bainbridge Island, WA
04/24/2015 Category: Sales
Impressed by my experience
I was a bit leery of "dealing with a dealership" but I had a great overall experience buying a used truck. Brian Casper was upfront and thorough with his explanations and attention, and they corrected the one problem that my mechanic found. I was surprised by the no-dicker pricing. Only issue is that having 2 locations in Olympia can be a bit confusing, but fortunately they aren't very far apart.

NC
Nathan C.
Yelm, WA
03/12/2015 Category: Service
Never Again, Regret Completely
I purchased a 2007 Honda Accord on 2/7 & 2 weeks after purchase it started making a horrible noise. They didn't believe me, had to have proof. They supposedly did a 48 point inspection which should've covered power steering, but no. I am looking at a $300+ bill for their mistake. This is not right and a good business practice. No returned calls. No help at all.