Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5rating 4.7105239
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

SR
Susan R.
Preston, ID
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service manager
Service department has always worked with me to get my car serviced when I need it. They always friendly and take care of my car very responsibly

Hyde Park, UT
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Good
Was very fast but didn’t really explain if I needed anything fixed or even things to watch for that might need replaced soon

HH
Helen H.
River Heights, UT
the service
great place to buy a car, great service, great people.

DK
D K.
Tremonton, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly service and professional

Willard, UT
04/19/2019 Category: Service
My coordinator kept me informed and worked to keep me happy through the whole week that my car was in the repair shop.
The service was great. The fact that my car has problems, my second Elantra, both with major issues, is a put-off buying again. So while the service was great, I’m not sure I could recommend hyundai to a friend at this point.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/19/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. Looking at the maintenance history on your vehicle, I understand your frustration of having to have your vehicle worked on for the same issue even if it is covered under warranty as this repair was. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

AD
Arlene D.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
Service people and mechanics great job.

Arlene,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer service was great.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great. I still can't understand some of the charges I got though.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for talking the time with me on the phone earlier today. I am glad that I was able to go over the charges and help make them more clear. Thanks for being such a great customer. As we discussed, if the air bag light comes on again we will perform the testing process at no charge. When you come in for your lifetime car wash I will have my guys perform a quick clean of the car in more detail. Thank you for allowing me to work through your concern and for being willing to rescore this as a 5 star rating.

Thanks again,
Matt Fowles

GA
Gina A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/16/2019 Category: Service
The service was fantastic
The person who helped me was awesome!

Gina,

SG
Samuel G.
Wellsville, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service from beginning to end
John and Jose were great representatives for Murdock Hyundai. Not only did they do what they were asked to do, they completed the work with a smile! I needed a ride to work and Jose was a gracious chauffeur- as well as John remembering I needed to be picked up, called me to confirm the time, and then literally AT the time I requested, Jose drove up to pick me up. I was very impressed. Any business that values my time as much as I value theirs will always get my business!

Samuel,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we strive to make getting to and from your appointment easy and convenient. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Always spot on
Never had a problem getting appointment or come in at a bad time. They're always willing to help no matter what it may be. They're willing to go the extra mile.

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

04/13/2019 Category: Service
Right from the start someone was there to assist me and get my car in as soon as they could. Also I wasn’t just sitting in the wait room wondering how long I’d be there. The customer service was awesome and I was continually updated on how much longer and what was going on with my car. All around I felt like a friend to those assisting me and not just a number. Awesome environment!!

DJ

RP
Reynold P.
Clinton, UT
Fast and Great Service.
I came to Murdock Hyundai of Logan for some warranty safety recalls performed on my 2011 Sonata. They were fast and very nice and kept me informed of what they were finding. John the service rep was very informative and knowledgeable of the work being performed. Thanks

Reynold,

RO
Richard O.
Honeyville, UT
Service this time
I have had not so good service at Murdock Hyundai of Logan before, however this time was perfect. The gentleman helping me was very informative and friendly.

Richard,

WD
Wayne D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Happy Customer
As usual they could not have done better in taking care of us. We have had outstanding service each time we go there.

Wayne,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you and we appreciate your feedback. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

KE
Kelly E.
2009 Hyundai Accent
2009 hyundai
if you are not satisfied they will reach out and solve it

04/12/2019 Category: Service
i dont know what review title means
already stated in last area. same thing tried to sell me something that was not needed and was done at this place
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/14/2019

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for sending in your review. I am sorry for the experience you had with us the other day. I tried to call you on Friday afternoon, but you must have been unavailable. I would like to call you on Monday to work through and better your experience. Have a great weekend!

Thanks,
Matt Fowles

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for talking on the phone with me. Again, I am sorry for the mistake we made. I think we both see that it was an honest mistake with the maintenance that was recommended. I hope you have a great day!

Randal W.
Lewiston, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
great service
Jesse was very good

Randal,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Douglas C.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Product improvement campaign
We were treated very well, the improvements were completed within the time frame given. The car was cleaned inside and out. Good experience. Thanks

Douglas,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

DJ
Don J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Logan Murdock Hyundai
These folks go above an beyond for customer satisfaction. Great group to work with.

Don,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Providence, UT
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great job with my recent service. Great culture of service.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/10/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.