Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5rating 4.7105239
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

SP
STACI P.
Preston, ID
11/15/2014 Category: Service
The service department is awesome, absolutely love the people who help me. Explain what they're doing and try to make the repairs cost efficient as possible
The service department went above and beyond, when my car needed repairs they gave me free loaners and worked hard to resolve the issues that my car had.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/09/2014

Staci, Thanks for letting us take care of your car. I know we had a concern that was difficult to diagnose and repair. I am grateful for your patience. It is a pleasure to help you.

GC
GERALD C.
Franklin, ID
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2014 Category: Service
service
didn`t realize I was paying for free oil changes. and was being limited to only 3 per year when service dept recommends every 3k for better service from your vehicle.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/13/2014

Gerald, Thank you for letting us take care of your car. We are Thankful.

Beverly M.
North Ogden, UT
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/27/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, professional, accomodating, timely
Excellent. I drive from Ogden to Logan to have my car serviced because of all of the above mentioned attributes.

TA
Teresa A.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Employees very hospitable
The employees seem very knowledgable and want to keep you vehicle in top running order
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/27/2014

Teresa, Thank you for your long business relationship we have had over the years. I very much enjoy taking care of the different cars you have had over the years. We look forward to seeing you on the next visit. Thank you again, Matt and the Murdock Service Team

Richmond, UT
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/17/2014 Category: Service
Good Service
Very good service dose'nt give you the run around.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/27/2014

Thank you of allowing us to change the oil in your car the other day. Thank you for the compliment.

2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Great guys!!
Matt, Guy, and Stan are super nice and helpful. I've referred a few people over because of my experiences. Thanks all of you!!
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/27/2014

Thank you for the words of praise. We are grateful for the referred business. We also look forward to seeing you soon.

STEVEN B.
Smithfield, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Oil leak
Had oil change on 10/6/14. Backed car out of garage on 10/7/14 and had pool of oil under car. Returned to dealer. Oil drain plug was loose.

Steve,
Thank you for bring to our attention and letting us correct our mistake. We are sorry for any inconvience this may have caused you. I am thankful for your business and patience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Thanks again,
Matt Fowles and the Murdock service team

CECIL W.
Howell, UT
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness of staff.
Everyone is cordial and friendly. Answer questions when you ask them something in a pleasing manner.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/29/2014

Cecil,
Thank you. Very much enjoyed visiting with you during your service visit the other day. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your Sonata. We look forward to seeing you next time.

LA
LISA A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Courteous and helpful
The staff are always helpful and willing to solve any problem you have.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/23/2014

Lisa,
Thank you for taking a minute out of your time to give us words of praise. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to your next visit.

TH
Todd H.
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/03/2014 Category: Service
Great Service department
Let me know the time my car would be done and it as done at time it was promised.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/05/2014

Todd,
As always it was great having you and your car at the dealership the other day. I am sorry if we did not do as well as we should have in letting you know the expected time of service. We will do better for you on that point during your next visit. We are grateful that you are able to still give us a five star service rating even with a small mistake. We thank you for your business.

PS
PAUL S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2014 Category: Service
the people there
It has been a great experience, starting with our salesperson, Nathan
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/05/2014

Paul thank you for giving us the privilege of performing an oil change service on you car. We look forward to be able to service your car in the future.

DN
DALE N.
Smithfield, UT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/23/2014 Category: Service
Love our Tucson, love Murdocks, and love Keith!!!
Great experience with buying our new Tucson. Keith was super helpful and knowledgeable. The Murdocks are very fair and fun to work with. Everyone was great.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/26/2014

Dale,
Thank you for the kind comments. If there is anything we can do to help you and anytime we will always be willing to help. Thanks for letting us service your Tucson to other day. We look forward to your next visit.
Thanks,
The Murdock Service Team

MARSHAL G.
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Always great service
Friendly, fast service. I always enjoy taking my car here. We love our Hyundai.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/26/2014

Marshal,
Thank you for giving us the privilege of servicing your Elantra. We always look forward to your visits.

WW
William W.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/28/2014 Category: Service
service with a smile
outstanding - always
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/29/2014

Thanks for coming in the other day. Thank you for for you friendship and business.

Stanley B.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Fast friendly
Thanks!
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/22/2014

Thanks Stan. We enjoy taking care of your and your families car needs.

Diane S.
Preston, ID
2009 HYUNDAI ACCENT
07/17/2014 Category: Service
quality service
good personal quality service
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/22/2014

Diane, thank you for your business. We enjoy your business relationship and friendship. Look forward to you next visit

ME
Michael E.
North Logan, UT
2008 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
07/14/2014 Category: Service
Sales & Service Teams
I love the way they wash my car after doing an oil change. That brings me back every time.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/22/2014

Mike, I agree the hand wash is great. Thank you for letting us service your car.

AH
ALENE H.
07/02/2014 Category: Service
Easy to get to
The best car I have ever owned

JOHN H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
06/27/2014 Category: Service
New car "closer"
High pressure new car "closer" was obnoxious, would not stop trying to sell us
insurance, etc. We would never buy another car there. However, service has been excellent.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/10/2014

John, I am sorry to learn that your sales experience towards the end was obnoxious. I am pleased to learn that the service experience was excellent. As the Service Manager I am appreciative that my staff has taken care of your needs and given you great service. Thank you for letting us service your car. We look forward to a good relationship.

Donald B.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Flat Repairs
While I am pleased with Murdock overall, I find it interesting that the service department wants to sell tires, yet charges plenty for flat repairs. That is a free service at most tire stores.