AF
Chandler, AZ
2007 Hyundai Azera
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Parts cost.
The service work was good but the cost of $400. 00 each for headlight housing is must to high. If I was in home town I would of lowered the cost several hundred dollars.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/17/2017

Algie,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We apologize that you thought the cost of both headlights was a bit high, but unfortunately that is the cost of the headlights and unfortunately we can't discount the parts or the labor to install the headlights for your 2007 Azera. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

BC
Billy C.
Malad City, ID
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Always great service
As usual, the service was great. Friendly staff and a very comfortable waiting area with drinks. I drive 60 miles to have my car serviced and it's always worth it. Thank you Murdock Logan and Rodolfo!!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/13/2017

Billy,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent service. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle each time you visit our service department. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Coalville, UT
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Matt in service makes the place great!
Quick and friendly!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/13/2017

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

GN
GALAND N.
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Personel
Thanks to Matt and his team. Always doing a great job

Galand,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

NJ
Nancy J.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Took care of everything
Matt came with me for a test drive and knew what the problem was and took care of it. The car was under warranty! Yay!

Nancy,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

TONIA B.
07/10/2017 Category: Service
Awesome. Expectations
Love Going in & Having Them Know What Car & I Need.

Tonia,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Great

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing our certified technicians do their best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Franklin, ID
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Value added services
You always get more service at Murdock Hyundai! They take me to my work and return my car there-that's above and beyond!

Brigham City, UT
Quality & knowledge
Yes I would recommend the business to a friend. Always kept up to date on what is going on. Mattew is very curtious & helpful.

Millville, UT
07/08/2017 Category: Service
It used to be great but after this last visit I would venture a guess that the service dept. employees are overworked and understaffed. I would probably try them again.
At this time not likely. Before..... Definitely.

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We apologize that something felt different this time during your appointment as we have hired a new service advisor who helped you during your appointment. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we apologize that it did not look like it should have when you picked it up. Unfortunately with the amount of service and car washes we do, we don't have the time to vacuum each vehicle when we do the car wash. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not succeeding recently. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

NJ
Nancy J.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Matt is awesome! He makes me feel confident that they will take care of my vehicle. It was still on warranty and they took care of everything! Love that Hyundai stands behind their cars!
Loved the service and the ride back to my home without a charge while my car was being worked on!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/07/2017

Nancy,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Irvine, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2017 Category: Service
lack of customer service
purchased my car and came in for my first service since purchase, I explained to the service rep that my tires had a vibration at hwy speeds and would like to have my tires rotated and balanced and ordered it. They told me multiple times that it didn't need it and they claimed to drive it and it didn't do it. They did the diagnosis and oil change and the 4 wheel alignment was off but again the mechanic and service rep said it wasn't bad enough to fix. I asked them with my brand new tires on my car why I wouldn't want to have it corrected to prevent wear, and had to convince them to do it. I also said I still wanted my tires rotated and balance, and they again argued that it didn't need to be done. They did finally do the 4-wheel alignment and corrected it into spec to preserve my tires, and said they would check the balance of my tires which they did not. I can't believe as a customer asking for a service, cash in hand being argued with about that the vehicle doesn't need it done. I took my car to another shop and paid to have my tires rotated and balanced and what do you know...they were out of balance! I don't believe the mechanic ever test drove my car to feel vibrations, never looked at the tire balancing or tried to render help. I really don't know if I would refer any friends to your service department or return my self, really a bad experience and is very frustrating given the money I spent at your facility on my vehicle.....very disappointing!

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent service appointment. Matt, our service manager, and I tried reaching you so we could speak to you about this miscommunication and lack of service on your vehicle, so please call either of us when you can so we can make things right for you. We apologize that what you asked was not done and we apologize for the time it took to do what was done on the vehicle during your appointment. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we realize we did not succeed during your service appointment. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment, and to speaking with you soon about your recent service so we can do what is right for you as our loyal customer.

MT
Margaret T.
Hyrum, UT
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/05/2017 Category: Service
Friendly service at fair price
Best service in our area. Easy to get a convenient appointment. Excellent technical service at a fair price. Good job Murdock!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/06/2017

Margaret,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Vernal, UT
Great Service!
The staff and service and great as well as done in a timely manner.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/05/2017

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

TH