Overall Rating 4.7380929/5Overall Rating 4.7380929/5Overall Rating 4.7380929/5Overall Rating 4.7380929/5rating 4.7380929
Overall Rating 2.30952/5Overall Rating 2.30952/5rating 2.30952rating 2.30952rating 2.30952

Continue reading recommended reviews

Hyrum, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Going the extra mile!
I feel like Murdock Hyundai goes the extra mile to make sure that you are satisfied and to get the answers to your questions if they don't know it. They pushed to get the parts they needed to fix my Santa Fe. They contacted me frequently to update me. I would recommend Murdock as a place for service.

06/04/2019 Category: Service
Still waiting after two months for my repair to be done!!!!
I would reccomend Murdock not so sure at this point I would recommend a Hyundai vehicle.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/06/2019

Hi,
I called and left you a message about the heated seats. If for some reason you don't get that message, could you please call me. I have some information about the repairs.

Thanks,
Matt Fowles

MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/18/2019

Good Afternoon,
It was great to help you the other day when the parts came in off of  backorder. As we talked when your were here, I am glad that we have been able to give you great service in the past and look forward to doing so in the future. Thank you for letting us serve you. Have a great night.

Thanks again,
Matt Fowles

HH
Hi H.
11/18/2018
This place sucks
I bought a car from Murdock and they screwed me over. A light on my dashboard keeps popping up and telling me to check my tire pressure, I put in a new tire pressure sensor and then it came back on. I got a new tire I have check the pressure I took it in to Murdock and they told me it would never come back on. The day after I bought the car I heard a whistle coming from outside! I took it in and they found out the whole drivers side mirror was shattered. They had taped it with electrical tape and didn't tell me and they made me pay $350 for a new drivers side mirror. Also, there was a weird sounds coming from my back tire. I took it in and they told me there was nothing wrong and now I have a brand new tire and I had to fix the whole back end of my car. Their service team sucks I have a warranty there for my car and Everytime I take it in they tell me nothing is wrong. Clearly something is wrong. They all are just college kids trying to make money off of 18 year old girls trying to buy a car. I will never buy from this dealership again!

CE
Clayton E.
03/16/2018 Category: Service
The service department was very helpful and tried to resolve my problems.
The service department was excellent,the front desk people and the women answering and calling clients need to be retrained. Their knowledge of the vehicles they sale and the contracts, especially the long term service contract,their seems to be only one person who knows the information ,who is ether at lunch or busy, or not available. the final step in buying a car is very confusing and a long wait, the service department on this visit exceed my expectations and almost made up for the rest of the employees.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/19/2018

Clayton,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us regarding your recent visit and experience at our dealership. As a service department we strive for excellent customer satisfaction and are pleased to know we could do so for you. We apologize that, as it sounds like from your review, you may have had an issue with our sales department. Please call me at your convenience to see how we can resolve the issues you experience recently while at our dealership. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer and service department. We look forward to seeing you at your next maintenance appointment.

Richard H.
Harrisville, UT
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

Judy D.
Amalga, UT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/22/2018 Category: Service
hyundai brand
The service department was friendly and has always done a good job on my car. I love my Hyundai and had actually planned on purchasing another one but the sales people at Murdock Hyundai in Logan are beyond horrible. I finally had to get very rude and tell them to stop calling as I was not going to buy a car from the Murdock dealership.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 01/22/2018

Judy,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us concerning your recent visit to our service department. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. I tried reaching you by phone but your number was not in service, so please call me at your convenience as I would like to speak to you to get some more information about your service with our service department. You can reach me at 435-787-0040 and just ask for the service department. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealership for maintenance. I look forward to speaking with you.

Jojit T.