Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12

Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5rating 4.16129
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581

CF
Cat F.
Glen Carbon, IL
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service!
I took my car in early last week and had a long list of issues I wanted checked out. Brad Gillen made the process painless and was awesome at explaining what was going on with my vehicle. I would absolutely recommend and trust Brad & Napleton Hyundai.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Cat for your feedback.  We are happy to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was excellent.  We value you as our customer.  Thank you for trusting us to service your all of your automotive needs.

JJ
Juanika J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Not being honest and finding out what the real problem was while under warranty.
My warranty was to expire in 10 days. They told me that I had a break issue and that was not covered under warranty. I changed the breaks all the way around the car and the problem still exist and the warranty has expired.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Juanika for bringing this matter to my attention.  The only issue seen at the time you came in was the brake pads being low.  If there is another issue or the same still please return and test drive with a technician for confirmation.  If there is an issue that is now out of warranty since it was a concern prior to its expiration Hyundai will still cover it.
Service manager

Billy H.
MO
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Technician
My service technician, Mark Copeland, was professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful. Through him and the service department my Santa Fe is running great.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Billy for your feedack.  We value you as our customer and we are pleased to know that our service department provided you with excellent customer service.

IM
Irma M.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Napleton has a great service department.
I appreciated that when recommendations for services that will improve my car's performance were made, it was done to inform me without pressuring me. Also, they gave me a coupon that helped me save money when I got my oil changed.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you Irma for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that our service department provided you with excellent customer service.  Thank you for being a valued customer of Napleton Hyundai.

Saint Ann, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Service personnel pleasant and prompt
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that our service department provided pleasant and prompt service.  Thank you for being a valued custoer of Napleton Hyundai.

LT
L T.
Hazelwood, MO
07/12/2019
Helpful in making a big decision
I came prepared with what used car I wanted, compared with similar car and all I needed was a test drive and get a good feel for the car. Kacy had it ready for me to test drive after it came back from a recall service the previous owner didn't do. Kacy listened to what I wanted, and explained in detail all the options and help they could do for me. Napleton Hyundai is very competitive among the other dealerships there, but very professional and thorough. Beware if you don't want financing.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience at Napleton Hyundai.  Thank you for trusting us to assist you with this decision.  Please let us know what we can do better next time to earn 5 Stars!

LT
L T.
Hazelwood, MO
07/11/2019
Helpful in making a big decision
I came prepared with what used car I wanted, compared with similar car and all I needed was a test drive and get a good feel for the car. Kacy had it ready for me to test drive after it came back from a recall service the previous owner didn't do. Kacy listened to what I wanted, and explained in detail all the options and help they could do for me. Napleton Hyundai is very competitive amoung the other dealerships there, but very professional and thorough. Beware if you don't want to finance.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was so rewarding.  We look forward to continuing to earn your business and exceeding your expectations.  Please share with us what we can do to earn 5 Stars as we value your opinion.

Rebecca B.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Very polite and professional. Kept me informed during the service work.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Rebecca for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was one of excellent customer service and professionalism.   We look forward to continuing to service all of your future automotive needs.

BC
Brad C.
Edwardsville, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2019 Category: Service
I had the pleasure to work with Tony on a unique issue of a broken bolt that was seated in the engine block. The removal was difficult and time consuming due to the location. Tony worked with me on options and included John, their service manger along the process. I was impressed and very happy with their communication to keep me informed of progress and how hard they worked on options to reduce my cost on a simple issue complicated by the location of the break.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Brad for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was excellent.  We strive to keep our customers informed and provide a great value for our services.  We look forward to continuing to service all of your automotive needs.

Allen S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
the service
I got to give it up for tony u. He's really helps me when I have a service issues and treats me like a valued customer. Everything is great.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Allen for the feedback.  You are a valued customer and we appreciate your business.  It was our pleasure to provide you with excellent service and we look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
The Best Hyundai in the area
Be prepared to sit for a while, this is a busy location. Looks amazing in the inside loved the new hotdog machine and free mini water bottles.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you and your time as our top priorities.  Please let us know how we can provide a 5 Star experience for you on your next visit.  We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our customer waiting area accomodations.

La S.
MO
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Very Professional In and out in a timely manner
I like your style at this facility...
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your automotive repair(s).  We look forward to providing you with excellent service for all of your future automotive needs.

PS
Patrice S.
Wentzville, MO
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy
Everyone was so accommodating. From my service man Mark, to the cashiers. Needed a rental car for over a week. Only hitch there was needing a credit card to secure the car. I don't do credit cards anymore, for obvious reasons.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Patrice for your feedback.  We are pleased to know that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was superior.  We look forward to servicing all of your automotive needs in the future.

07/06/2019 Category: Service
The service manager
Na
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for responding.  I do apologize and I talked to you when you were here.  I know you have been having issues with a few bulbs. Your headlight bulb was the opposite side that what you replaced a few months ago but we still replaced at no charge.  The issues with the brake lights that you told me about was with the previous ownership group.  I even offered to diagnose that issue at no charge but you did not return at the agreed upon time the following Monday.  I can not correct an issue with the vehicle not present and at this point with the scene you were making I think we just need to part ways and you can visit another dealer.

CL
Charles L.
Glen Carbon, IL
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Service department
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Charles for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was excellent and professional. We look forward to continuing to service all of your automotive needs.

AF
Ashley F.
East Saint Louis, IL
07/05/2019 Category: Service
I will not be back!!
This place has horrible customer service and the person doing my paperwork make me down for NOT checking my 60,000 inspection when I told him that’s what I wanted! I told him I had already had a filter but wanted to check everything else and he did not. He got an attitude when I checked to see if my car was completed... and my car was done and my paperwork was just sitting around. I could have left the dealership awhile ago. Just unprofessional!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Ashley for bringing this matter to my attention. I do apologize and I am sorry you feel that way.  I know i discussed the situation before you left and thought every thing was cleared up but apparently not.

Donna H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Fast and Efficient
The service group is fast efficient and very professional.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Donna for your feedback.  We are pleased to know that your experience was exactly what we strive to provide-fast and efficient.  We look forward to continuing to service all of your automotive needs.

Yeah!
Good job!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback letting us know that we did a good job.   Please let us know what we can do to earn 5 Stars.   We want to do a GREAT job on your next visit.

TG
Teri G.
St. Louis, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
2 1/2 hour for oil change- with early appointment
2 1/2 hour for oil change- with early appointment - nothing else to say.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you Teri for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to make it up to you by performing your next oil change free of charge, Reference this email when you come in and we will take care of it.

Mona H.
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and love the car wash 😉
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Mona for your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.  We are pleased to hear that we provided you with excellent customer service.  Please let us know what we can do to better, we want to  earn 5 Stars on your next visit.