Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12

Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5rating 4.16129
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581

08/11/2019 Category: Service
Better than Expected
When I arrived for my Saturday appointment for a diagnostic, I was frustrated that I had to wait around 15 minutes before I was assisted. When I finally was assisted, I was told that it is hard to do diagnostics on Saturdays and started to be really frustrated. They redeemed themselves by providing me a rental until the problem could be diagnosed and fixed. The work itself was also done very well.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your sharing your experience.  We are pleased to hear that you were provided excellent customer service by accomodating you with a rental.  Napleton Hyundai will continue to strive to provide you with a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for trusting us to serve your automotive needs.

PH
Phyllis H.
Alton, IL
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Phyllis HR
I like this location but they seem to change staff a lot I don’t like that. That might be a problem there about this place. I’ve bought 3 cars there and this last car was in October and I have not seen the same staff there in the pass 4 visit for my car services. But every staff has been ok I just like companies more that can keep a good staff.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you Phyllis for your feedback.  We are continuously working to make sure that every time you visit Napleton Hyundai you are given a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for trusting us with your automotive needs.

07/25/2019 Category: Service
None
None. Everything was good except the 3 hour wait.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We value your feedback and we are working everyday to earn your business.  We look forward to giving you a 5 Star experience on your next visit.

PC
Paula C.
Not great just average
Will return due to this was the dealership that I purchased my vehicle and it was a rocky transition to Napleton but the last two visits have been better.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Paula for your feedback.  As our valued customer, we want an opportunity to continue to earn your business.  We believe that you deserve a 5 Star experience everytime you visit Napleton Hyundai.  Please let us know how we better accomplish that.

2019 Hyundai Kona
07/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very engaging and courteous. Everything was done in a timely manner overall great service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and would like to know what we can do to earn 5 Stars on your next visit.  We want to exceed your expectations and we thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for all of your automotive needs.

WL
Wendell L.
St Louis, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
Very good service dept.
The service manager who took care of me provided great service. Answered my questions very well.

Though not related to the service department I am still waiting for my 2nd key fob since March 16th.
I only received one when I bought the vehicle.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you Wendell for your feedback.  We are please to hear that you received excellent care by our service department.  We value you as our customer and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

Christina H.
Saint Peters, MO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/18/2019 Category: Service
To whom it may concern
im Pleased with my car overall but not on the service received
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank You Christina for completing our survey.  We value you as our customer and will take your feedback into consideration.  We would like a chance to continue to earn your business.

LT
L T.
07/12/2019
Helpful in making a big decision
I came prepared with what used car I wanted, compared with similar car and all I needed was a test drive and get a good feel for the car. Kacy had it ready for me to test drive after it came back from a recall service the previous owner didn't do. Kacy listened to what I wanted, and explained in detail all the options and help they could do for me. Napleton Hyundai is very competitive among the other dealerships there, but very professional and thorough. Beware if you don't want financing.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience at Napleton Hyundai.  Thank you for trusting us to assist you with this decision.  Please let us know what we can do better next time to earn 5 Stars!

LT
L T.
07/11/2019
Helpful in making a big decision
I came prepared with what used car I wanted, compared with similar car and all I needed was a test drive and get a good feel for the car. Kacy had it ready for me to test drive after it came back from a recall service the previous owner didn't do. Kacy listened to what I wanted, and explained in detail all the options and help they could do for me. Napleton Hyundai is very competitive amoung the other dealerships there, but very professional and thorough. Beware if you don't want to finance.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with Napleton Hyundai was so rewarding.  We look forward to continuing to earn your business and exceeding your expectations.  Please share with us what we can do to earn 5 Stars as we value your opinion.

07/04/2019 Category: Service
Yeah!
Good job!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback letting us know that we did a good job.   Please let us know what we can do to earn 5 Stars.   We want to do a GREAT job on your next visit.

Mona H.
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and love the car wash 😉
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Mona for your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.  We are pleased to hear that we provided you with excellent customer service.  Please let us know what we can do to better, we want to  earn 5 Stars on your next visit.

Sam H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Visit for completing recall item
My recent visit was an improvement from past times. Scheduling on-line was smooth not requiring any new account or password set ups, the number of open schedule slots to select from were a surprise, and no extra phone calls needed. The servicing time was reasonable and they respect that many of the misc maintenance items I do myself.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Sam for your feedback and for continuing to be a valued customer of Napleton Hyundai.  We are always improving and we look forward to earning 5 Stars at your next visit.  Let us know how we can do that!

06/25/2019 Category: Service
O.P.
I have been thoroughly satisfied with each visit to Napleton .
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for the feedback and for being a valued customer of Napleton Hyundai.  We look forward to serving all of your future automotive needs.  Please let me know how we can create a 5 Star experience for you in the future.

IC
Irvin C.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Great place
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Irvin for your feedback.  We are pleased to know that you had a great experience with us.  We would like to know what we can do to improve and earn 5 Stars from you.  Please reach out to me with any suggestions you might have.

AP
Aleksander P.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Would recommend
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Aleksander for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you were provided excellent customer service.  Thank you for recommending Napleton Hyundai and for trusting us with the service of your vehicle.

SQ
Sandra Q.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
The service was great.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Sandra for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you provided great service.  Thank you for trusting us with the care of your vehicle and we look forward to serving you again.

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Four hours of wait for vehicle!
I usually come in on Mondays, but off days has been changed to weekends. I never thought I would be dealership for 4 hours for scheduled oil change and the added cabin filter and engine filters.

Maybe, I should have checked on my vehicle!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you and your time as our customer at Napleton Hyundai.  We look forward to providing a 5 Star service on your next visit with our car care express.

SR
Shawn R.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Timely & friendly service
Awesome service per usual
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Shawn for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and we are pleased to know that your Napleton Hyundai experience was excellent and timely.  Let us know what we can do to earn 5 Stars on your next visit.

Carl S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance Visit
Friendly service writer. Nice service bay. Nice waiting area. Nice and clean rest room. Wait time seamed a little long to me.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Carl for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your Napleton Hyundai experience was friendly and that our customer accomodations exceeded your expectations.  Please let us know how we can provide a 5 Star experience on your next visit.

David H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/30/2019 Category: Service
location and service
We were in and out for an oil change and a 3rd brake light replaced in a good time.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you David for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your Napleton Hyundai experience was fast and effiecient.  We look forward to providing all of your future automotive needs.