4.3

CL
Carl L.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
The service I received when I brought my vehicle in was great from start to finish.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you Carl for completing our survey.  It's great to know that our service department staff gave you a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for continuing to allow Napleton Hyundai to serve your automotive needs.

Belleville, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Good and quick service
Customer service great. Could offer soda, popcorn ,and fresh cookies in the lounge like my previous hyundai dealer does.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and we want you to know that we will continue to work to provide you with 5 Star experience at Napleton Hyundai.  We are working on adding some snacks to our waiting area.  Thank you for your patronage.

Hazelwood, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Needs i,provement
With my other cars (Honda and Toyota) dealership provides water (Napleton had refrigerator for water but it was empty), coffee (containers at Napleton were empty) and donuts, pastries, muffins, cookies and/or ice cream. Napleton offers no food. I will say the restroom was spotless!
I was in for tire rotation and oil change and was told it would be about 45 minutes. My wait was 75 minutes. I don't mind waiting when I am told it will be more time than initially quoted. When the service rep came to get me he told me that there was a recall on my vehicle and they took care of it. It would have been nice to be kept informed of something like this. When I asked what the recall was I was told a generic answer, "something with the computer". I may not be a genius about cars but I should have been given something that explained what the recall was or I should have been taken to an area where the service rep could explain the recall. This harkens back to the days when we didn't explain technical things to women because being women, they wouldn't understand! Not the way anyone wants to be treated today! Overall I like Napleton's service but some things need to be addressed and changed.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for completing our survey and  bringing this to our attention.  Taking care of our guests is our top priority and your feedback serves as a reminder to us to keep our refrigerator and coffee bar stocked.  Additionally, comunication is key and we are working to improve setting the expectation and providing a clear explanation of repairs (with consent to proceed).  We value your feedback and your patronage, Thank you!

BW
Bettye W.
Florissant, MO
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Service of oil change
The service rep was great but the service was much too slow .
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you Bettye for taking the time to complete our survey.  We are pleased to hear that our service staff provided you with excellent customer service but we also apologize for your wait time. Thank you for allowing us to serve your automotive needs.

10/30/2019 Category: Service
Techs explained what was wrong with the car very well
The techs explained what needed to be replaced in a very clear fashion. I wish the feedback surveys were shorter, because they're a big pain.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and we want you to know that we will continue to work to provide you with 5 Star experience at Napleton Hyundai.  Please let us know what we can do to improve.

Marquis D.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
They have gotten a lot better.
The work was good, but getting in contact with someone wasn't the best.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you Marquis for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and we want you to know that we will continue to work to provide you with 5 Star experience at Napleton Hyundai.  Communication is vital and we will continue to improve in that aspect.

10/10/2019 Category: Service
I had a Great experience with my service. Friendly, respectful, informative, & attentive service representative I had.

Thank you Hyundai of Hazelwood!
D.M.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us.  We value you as our customer and we want you to know that we will continue to work to provide you with 5 Star experience at Napleton Hyundai.  Please let us know what we can do to improve.

Judy B.
Hazelwood, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Convenient to my home.
The settings for my next oil change were not updated. I will need to go back to the dealer to have it reset. Also, the window sticker for my next oil change was incorrect.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Judy for completing our survey.  Please accept our sincere apologies on the oversight.  We realize that it is an inconvenience to come back to the dealership, but please allow us to resolve this for you.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.  We will reach out to you to reschedule.

KG
Kim G.
O'Fallon, MO
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Appointments don't matter.
Need to tell customers when making an appointment, that it is first come first serve for oil changes and having an appointment only matters if there is a bigger job.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you Kim for your completing our survey.  We are sorry that your experience was unsatisfactory.  We actually clocked your time in and out at 1.5 hrs with is actually the right amount of time for the services you received including washing your car.  We value you, your time, and your business.

Edwardsville, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Some of the employees
N/a
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for your completing our survey.  Our sincere apologies that your service department experience visit did not live up to your expectations.   Communication is key and we will work dilligently to improve ours.  Thank you for sharing your experience.  We look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs.

AH
Alyce H.
St. Louis, MO
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Serve vs Service
I like Hyundai, but the service advisors may need additional training, or secret shoppers to determine how women vs men are treated.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you Alyce for your feedback.  It certainly is not our practice to treat anyone differenly, we value and respect all of our customers the same. I will reach out to you as this is not the Napleton way.

09/29/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
Satisfied customer
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you are a satisfied customer and we want you to know that we will continue to work to provide you with 5 Star experience at Napleton Hyundai.  Please let us know what we can do to improve.

East Alton, IL
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Good service but communication lacking
Could have used more info on what was going on, second service for same issue
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for completing our survey.  We are glad to know that you efficient service while in our service department.  We will continue to work on better communication.  Thank you for allowing Napleton Hyundai to serve all of your automotive needs.

Cecelia S.
St. Louis, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2019 Category: Service
prompt courteous
very satisfied with prompt courteous service.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you Cecelia for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and we want you to know that we will continue to work to provide you with 5 Star experience at Napleton Hyundai.  Please let us know what we can do to improve.

Diana C.
Bridgeton, MO
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The fact that I got a free car wash added to the oil change was a great plus!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you Diana for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and we want you to know that we will continue to work to provide you with 5 Star experience at Napleton Hyundai.  Please let us know what we can do to improve.