4.3

Marquis D.
02/18/2020
👍
The problem is being solved now, thanks

02/18/2020
The service department SUCKS !
My 2015 sonata has been in the shop for over a week now and I don't know what's wrong with it, when it will be ready, or how much it will cost . I have called almost every day, and they keep saying they don't know what's going on but will call me back when they find out what's going on. So in over a week no one person has returned my phone calls. I think when I get my car back I won't be taking back there.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

We will reach out to you today!

10/29/2019 Category: Service
STAY AWAY FROM NAPLETON HYUNDAI!!!!
THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!!!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thnak you for completing our survey.  Our apologies that you did not have a great expeience in our service department.  Please allow us to speak with you about this matter to bring some resolution. We will contact you today.

Brandy Brown
314-817-9000 ext. 2419

SA
Shilpa A.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Rescoring to 5
rescoring after talking to jess and he addressed my concerns.

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Dint finish repairs on time.
3 Hours for a oil change and fuel induction service is not acceptable.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you Shilpa for  completing our survey.  We are sorry that your experience was unsatisfactory.  We actually clocked your time in the service department at 2 hours and 17 minutes which is a reasonable time for the services you received. We are trying to reach out to to you by phone because we value you as our customer.

Brandy L. Brown
314-817-9000 ext. 2419

EC
Ebonee C.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor
I got there on time didn't get seen until after 10 minutes where I sat in my car. Offered me extra service but I refused. Asked a man could he have someone to refill coffee, they never came out to do it. When someone did it wasn't for guest it was because he wanted coffee so he decided to make some. No communication whatsoever I was in there 2 hours for a oil change which i had appointment for.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you Ebonee, we appreciate your feedback.  I do sincerely apologize for your service experience. There is no reason or excuse. I have talked to all parties involved and stressed the importance of communication.
I would like to make it up to you by providing your next oil change free of charge.  Just reference this email when you arrive and we will take care of it and put it on the highest priority.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at john.norris@napleton.com

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
I don’t recommend
poor customer service
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Please accept our sincere apologies that you received poor customer service. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and would like to make this up to you, we have a great offer.  Please call me @ 314-817-9000 ext. 2419

Brandy Brown
314-817-9000 Ext. 2419

JJ
Juanika J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Not being honest and finding out what the real problem was while under warranty.
My warranty was to expire in 10 days. They told me that I had a break issue and that was not covered under warranty. I changed the breaks all the way around the car and the problem still exist and the warranty has expired.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Juanika for bringing this matter to my attention.  The only issue seen at the time you came in was the brake pads being low.  If there is another issue or the same still please return and test drive with a technician for confirmation.  If there is an issue that is now out of warranty since it was a concern prior to its expiration Hyundai will still cover it.
Service manager

07/06/2019 Category: Service
The service manager
Na
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for responding.  I do apologize and I talked to you when you were here.  I know you have been having issues with a few bulbs. Your headlight bulb was the opposite side that what you replaced a few months ago but we still replaced at no charge.  The issues with the brake lights that you told me about was with the previous ownership group.  I even offered to diagnose that issue at no charge but you did not return at the agreed upon time the following Monday.  I can not correct an issue with the vehicle not present and at this point with the scene you were making I think we just need to part ways and you can visit another dealer.

AF
Ashley F.
East Saint Louis, IL
07/05/2019 Category: Service
I will not be back!!
This place has horrible customer service and the person doing my paperwork make me down for NOT checking my 60,000 inspection when I told him that’s what I wanted! I told him I had already had a filter but wanted to check everything else and he did not. He got an attitude when I checked to see if my car was completed... and my car was done and my paperwork was just sitting around. I could have left the dealership awhile ago. Just unprofessional!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Ashley for bringing this matter to my attention. I do apologize and I am sorry you feel that way.  I know i discussed the situation before you left and thought every thing was cleared up but apparently not.

TG
Teri G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2019 Category: Service
2 1/2 hour for oil change- with early appointment
2 1/2 hour for oil change- with early appointment - nothing else to say.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you Teri for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to make it up to you by performing your next oil change free of charge, Reference this email when you come in and we will take care of it.

East Alton, IL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Veloster repair
Bad communication. Poor AC repair.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the situation that we allowed to happen.  Your adviser Mark, will be contacting you to make arrangements for us to look at your a/c system again.  The compressor that we put in was provided by your warranty company and we need to recheck to make sure it is functioning the way it should. We will provide you a vehicle to drive as well while we are working on it at no charge to you.  I will also provide your next oil change free to charge for the miscommunication.  When you are due for your next oil change just reference this email and we will take care of it.

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service no communication
They did not look at the car on the day they said they would. They did not call to tell me that the timing had changed. When I tried to call them I could never reach anyone in the service department. Most infuriatingly, every time I called I would get shunted to a voicemail box that invited me to leave a message but didn't offer any opportunity to do so. It just kept playing the message over and over and over. My family was going on a road trip a couple of days later and there was absolutely no way for me to reach anyone in service.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Michael for responding.  I do apologize for any inconvenience.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Two hours for a simple oil change
It's unacceptable waste 2 hours of a day waiting for a simple oil change.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for any inconvenience.  If your vehicle is making a weird noise please return so we can investigate.  We will be more than happy to see what is going on.  As for your time in service, I reviewed your repair order and the opened and closed times are stamped by the computer.  Your repair order was opened at 3:27 and was closed by the cashier at 4:44. So only about 1hr and 15 min.  I know sometimes waiting in a room it can seem longer.  You also stated the restroom needed improvement, can you please provide some feedback for this concern.  I can be reached at john.norris@napleton.com. I would like to get to the bottom of your dissatisfaction so I can correct any issues in our procedures.

Christine M.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Happy again
Napleton Hyundai did in fact give me a free oil change during this service and I had no problems at this time of service and in fact will probably bring my vehicle back for additional services in the future. I appreciate that John made an effort to make this right and I appreciate that the staff was apologetic and seemed to care. I will return.

Christine McCormack

06/11/2019 Category: Service
??
??
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Christine for bringing this matter to my attention,  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  Although it is no excuse we have been having some phone issues with a couple phones in our service drive not accepting calls.  I would like to make it up to you by performing your next oil change free of charge.  Just reference this email when you arrive and we will take care of it. Once again I am truly sorry for the miscommunication.

KE
Kathy E.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Service is over priced.
I've been a customer with Hyundai since 2011. Unfortunately because of the higher prices currently, I will no longer do my business there
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Kathy for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize if you feel our diagnostic fee is too high.  We do shop other dealers in the area and we are in the same range.  I am sure some independent shops may come in less but unfortunately they do not have as high of equipment and training costs the dealerships do. All that is in consideration when coming up with a fair price to charge a customer.

Granite City, IL
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Review
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I will be reaching out shortly to discuss further!

Emily Garrison