4.3

Marquis D.
02/18/2020
👍
The problem is being solved now, thanks

02/18/2020
The service department SUCKS !
My 2015 sonata has been in the shop for over a week now and I don't know what's wrong with it, when it will be ready, or how much it will cost . I have called almost every day, and they keep saying they don't know what's going on but will call me back when they find out what's going on. So in over a week no one person has returned my phone calls. I think when I get my car back I won't be taking back there.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

We will reach out to you today!

Greenwood Lake, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Tony in Service Department sees job through!
If it weren't for Tony following up and following through, I'd be a very unhappy customer.
Thanks Tony!!!

01/12/2020 Category: Service
Frustrated, but...
Front end work required service from a different dealership because I live in another state, but Napleton coveres the labor cost.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for completing our survey.  Our sincere apology for your inconveneince.  We value you and your time and we will take the necessary steps to resolve the issue.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for your willingness to provide a re-score.

BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

We have sucessfully resolved your labor costs!

BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you!!

HB
Heather B.
Bethalto, IL
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Kyle was wonderful
Kyle was wonderful and very attentive. He was very courteous and helpful. He apologized for my wait and made sure I had everything taken care of. Thank you Kyle!

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service team ignored my arrival
Everything would have been great had it not been for several service assistants ignoring me for over 20 minutes when I arrived.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you Heather for completing our survey.  Our apologies for your experience.  We owe you better communication and  attentiveness upon your arrival.  Please allow us to speak to you regarding this matter.

Brandy L. Brown
Customer Experience Manager
314-817-9000 ext. 2419

SA
Shilpa A.
St. Louis, MO
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Rescoring to 5
rescoring after talking to jess and he addressed my concerns.

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Dint finish repairs on time.
3 Hours for a oil change and fuel induction service is not acceptable.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you Shilpa for  completing our survey.  We are sorry that your experience was unsatisfactory.  We actually clocked your time in the service department at 2 hours and 17 minutes which is a reasonable time for the services you received. We are trying to reach out to to you by phone because we value you as our customer.

Brandy L. Brown
Customer Experience Manager
314-817-9000 ext. 2419

Joan H.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Napleton was willing to apologize for the things that disappointed me and offered me some perks for my troubles, for that reason I decided to give them a second chance.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Rather not tell the whole world about my experience. I explained everything in the survey and gave suggestions.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you Joan for bringing this to our attenion.  Please allow us to make this up to you as this is not the 5 Star experience that we provide to our valued customers.

Sheila S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Ethan gets 5 ?'s. But the overall service 3 ?'s.

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Ending on a good note
The one bright spot was the Service Adviser Ethan. He was very professional and considerate.He kept me informed and he was knowledgeable. He pointed out the cabin filter that looked like it had never been replaced. I bought the car from infinity just last July and they didn’t even replace that filter. He addressed all my issues. Because of him I changed my opinion of the service department.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Sheila for responding. I do apologize for any inconvenience. i have recently taken over as the service manager and would like to understand any concerns that you had.  It looks like Ethan did a great job for you but by your numerical score being substandard it affects him negatively with Hyundai.  If he did do the great job you stated he would appreciate a rescore for his efforts.  If for any reason you can not rescore him please let me know what areas can be improved upon so I can correct.  I can be reached at john.norris@napleton.com.

Christine M.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Happy again
Napleton Hyundai did in fact give me a free oil change during this service and I had no problems at this time of service and in fact will probably bring my vehicle back for additional services in the future. I appreciate that John made an effort to make this right and I appreciate that the staff was apologetic and seemed to care. I will return.

Christine McCormack

06/11/2019 Category: Service
??
??
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Christine for bringing this matter to my attention,  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  Although it is no excuse we have been having some phone issues with a couple phones in our service drive not accepting calls.  I would like to make it up to you by performing your next oil change free of charge.  Just reference this email when you arrive and we will take care of it. Once again I am truly sorry for the miscommunication.

BL
Barbra L.
St. Louis, MO
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Resolved Issues
I went to Napleton for an oil change and Hyundia recall notice. The work was completed to my satisfaction.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
It was Okay
I didn’t feel at ease. I will try another Hyundia dealer, but I will likely return to Napleton in the future as it is conveniently located.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Thank you Barbra for responding.  I would like some more information as to how you were not at ease so I can correct any short comings. We try to make our customers comfortable and enjoy there service experience, so any information as to how we can improve would be greatly appreciated.

Your numerical score is your adviser, Joe, report card with Hyundai.  It affects his standings and the advisers depend on them.  If in any way Joe did not provide adequate service I would like to know about it.  If Joe did provide good service he would greatly appreciate a rescore for his efforts and if there is anything I can do to make you feel more at ease please let me know.  I can be reached at john.norris@napleton.com

KO
Kelly O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/03/2019 Category: Service
No contact
After a review, I received an email from John Norris. A NO REPLY EMAIL. He apologized for Napleton shortcomings, asked questions but I CANNOT REPLY. He never called, I sent an inquiry to the dealership to have him email me and nothing! The problem was never rectified. He has only ever contacted me to say “are you still interested in trading in your vehicle” ; trying to make a sale.

05/03/2019 Category: Service
UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
ASKED SPECIFALLY FOR A CERTAIN MAINTENCE TO BE PERFORMED, WAS ASSURED IT WAS PART OF THE NAPLETON WAY AND PART OF A STANDARD OIL CHANGE. NOT ONLY DID THEY NOT PERFORM THE SERVICE I ASKED FOR, THEY ALSO TURNED THE NOTIFCATION LIGHT OFF IN MY CAR THAT STATED I NEED THIS!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT THEY ALSO DID NOT WASH MY CAR. WHICH IS ALSO STANDARD AND AN AMENITY WHEN YOU PURCHASE FROM DEALERSHIP. I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019

Thank you Kelly for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for any inconvenience.  Please return at your convenience so I can correct any shortcomings in our service. By looking at your repair order I am not sure specifically what was the specific maintenance you asked for that was not completed. When you return it will be taken care of immediately.
The car wash is closed during inclement weather or when maintenance or repair is being performed.  To help make up for or substandard work I will have my detailer completely go over your vehicle and detail it for you.  This process does take a few hours so we will also put you in a loaner vehicle for the day.

TA
Tete A.
Brecknrdg Hls, MO
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/02/2019 Category: Service
5 stars for thé awesome services. Problem was not correctly fixed the first time. But it for fixed at no cost the second time.

05/02/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  I know you have returned with the vehicle and we corrected the connection issue with the bulb.  Brad has stated to me that you are willing to rescore this survey to a higher level.  We would appreciate that greatly.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Brad the best service provider there
Brad was excellent he was extremely pleasant made me comfortable with the entire process

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Service Center
Customer service needs work
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your reply. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

PO
Peggy O.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Second response to evaluate your service
I don't know if the problem was resolved or not so I certainly cannot due a new review, I don't think at this time I am ready to come back and try again.

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Nothing
I already gave my review in case you can't your read your review steps.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Peggy, I do apologize for your service visit. I have recently taken over the service department and there are some big changes coming.  Please try us one more time and there should be a marked improvement.

Malcolm S.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
long line not the service advisor's fault
The idea of making appointments is to smooth out the service times. I do not fault the service advisor if others overbooked the schedule.

01/23/2019 Category: Service
close to my home
this dealership is convenient. It is under new management so it will take a while for me to form an opinion.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you Malcolm for your feedback.  I do apologize and I have recently taken over the service manager position.  I have started revamping the facility in processes to speed up time so hopefully your next visit will be quicker.Your numerical score on the survey is your adviser's report card and the score you provided is below Hyundai's threshold. If Don,your adviser, did a good job he would greatly appreciate a rescore for his efforts.  If he did not or did something not mentioned in your survey, I would like to discuss the concern.

CD
Cheryl D.
Edwardsville, IL
2014 Hyundai Accent
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Prompt Service, nice atmosphere for waiting room
My car was fixed as promised, in a timely manner. Don was my service contact and he did an excellent job. I would request him again.

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Issues
When a customer asks to speak to the service person , that call should be answered the same day
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the issues with getting answers on your vehicle. My name is Emily, and anything I can help you with please call me. My cell is 314-814-0842.

Emily Garrison

Valley Park, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent mechanic
The mechanic was knowledgeable and polite.

11/26/2018 Category: Service
No title
Although the staff was friendly, it seems that this dealership cares more about money than customer service.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback! I do apologize for your experience.

Emily Garrison