Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12

Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5rating 4.16129
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581

DE
Denise E.
2005 Hyundai Accent
07/31/2019 Category: Service
nice and clean
nice and clean
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you Denise for your feedback.  We value you and your time and will continue to strive to provide you with a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for trusting Napleton Hyundai with your automotive needs.

TH
Trudy H.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
Customers comes first, not what your doing later on tonight! Car washes include the tires!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Trudy for responding. I do apologize for the unprofessional behavior of my cashiers.  I will be having a talk with my office manager.  I have also reviewed your repair order and the inspection performed.  The technician had no recommendations and all inspected items were marked green. I have also emailed to you the results.  As for the car wash we provide an exterior wash and vacuum free of charge.  The wheels do get sprayed with wheel cleaner before going through the wash but if it is not to your satisfaction please return at your convenience and we will correct immediately.  In the future if there is something that is needed additional or for us to concentrate on more closely with the wash please just let your adviser know. It will be noted and the porters will take care of it.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/10/2019 Category: Service
The Best Hyundai in the area
Be prepared to sit for a while, this is a busy location. Looks amazing in the inside loved the new hotdog machine and free mini water bottles.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you and your time as our top priorities.  Please let us know how we can provide a 5 Star experience for you on your next visit.  We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our customer waiting area accomodations.

East Alton, IL
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Long wait time.
Seem like a good dealership however I had to wait for two hours to have my car oil change. This was after I called and scheduled an appointment. I understand everybody’s busy, but have never had to wait this long for a scheduled oil change.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I have reviewed your invoice and there was also a recall that was performed s well.  The recall was for an on-board computer update the usually takes about 20 minutes to complete and then with the car wash the service would take a little over an hour.  According to your repair order it was opened and closed with billing in an hour and 17 minutes.  I am not sure where the additional 45 minutes came from that you are claiming but I do know that sitting in a waiting room for 2 hours is not a fun experience and time can seem longer. I do apologize for any inconvenience and we have made some adjustments to our appointment process.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and a very minor repair
It’s not so great
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  Unfortunately Ethan was correct that 2 of my oil change technicians did not come in that day.  I would like to make it up to you by providing your next oil change free of charge.  Just reference this email when you come in and we will take care of it.

Sheila S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Ethan gets 5 🌟's. But the overall service 3 🌟's.

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Ending on a good note
The one bright spot was the Service Adviser Ethan. He was very professional and considerate.He kept me informed and he was knowledgeable. He pointed out the cabin filter that looked like it had never been replaced. I bought the car from infinity just last July and they didn’t even replace that filter. He addressed all my issues. Because of him I changed my opinion of the service department.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Sheila for responding. I do apologize for any inconvenience. i have recently taken over as the service manager and would like to understand any concerns that you had.  It looks like Ethan did a great job for you but by your numerical score being substandard it affects him negatively with Hyundai.  If he did do the great job you stated he would appreciate a rescore for his efforts.  If for any reason you can not rescore him please let me know what areas can be improved upon so I can correct.  I can be reached at john.norris@napleton.com.

Fenton, MO
06/14/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  I do apologize if your vehicle was not cleaned to your satisfaction,.  I would like to make it up to you by performing a full detail at our expense. Please feel free to contact me at john.norris@napleton.com and let me know when you can do it so I can make the arrangements.  We will put you into a car for the day and a full detail can take a few hours if you so wish.

Michael M.
Saint Charles, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Work on customer service
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Michael for responding.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  I do also want to apologize for my staff. This should not have happened and I have talked with all appropriate parties involved.  The score that you provided is your advisers, Mark, report card with Hyundai.  If he did a good job for you he would appreciate a rescore for his efforts. If you can not please let me know any other areas of improvement so they can also be corrected.  I can be reached at john.norris@napleton.com

LD
Laura D.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
friendly staff, but timeliness of service could be better
I dropped off my car for a recall appointment to repair/replace a stopper (Hyundia recall). I had an appointment in the afternoon. I dropped off the car around 2 pm as per the appointment time, and by about 5 pm i had to get the service advisor and ask about what was going on with my car. He was apologetic and professional, but it seems someone in the service department forgot about my car, either in getting it repaired or notifying me it was finished. He did check on me at one point to see how i was doing, but did not give me a specific update to my car timing that i remember. I'll be back again to this dealership b/c it's more convenient than other dealerships, the staff is friendly and professional, and the wifi in the waiting room is nice. However, I'd like to suggest that they improve communication with customers.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Laura, I do apologize for the inconvenience.  I will be looking into the matter.

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Review
There should be more Loaner cars/courtesy vehicles available for customers who are experiencing manufacturing errors (recalls)
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I will be reaching out shortly to discuss further!

GT
Greg T.
Granite City, IL
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous service
Make sure the dealer is using actual hyundai oem parts if you care about such things.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I will be reaching out shortly to discuss this with you further!

James S.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/14/2019 Category: Service
James S
Not happy with service

Thank you for your feedback. I will be reaching out shortly to discuss this further.

BL
Barbra L.
St. Louis, MO
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Resolved Issues
I went to Napleton for an oil change and Hyundia recall notice. The work was completed to my satisfaction.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
It was Okay
I didn’t feel at ease. I will try another Hyundia dealer, but I will likely return to Napleton in the future as it is conveniently located.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Thank you Barbra for responding.  I would like some more information as to how you were not at ease so I can correct any short comings. We try to make our customers comfortable and enjoy there service experience, so any information as to how we can improve would be greatly appreciated.

Your numerical score is your adviser, Joe, report card with Hyundai.  It affects his standings and the advisers depend on them.  If in any way Joe did not provide adequate service I would like to know about it.  If Joe did provide good service he would greatly appreciate a rescore for his efforts and if there is anything I can do to make you feel more at ease please let me know.  I can be reached at john.norris@napleton.com

TL
Terrence L.
MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Repeated return trips
The Service Advisors are great. However, the service department has me guessing what was going on. Said they repaired external trunk release pressure plate and left front signal. When I returned to pick up the vehicle, both still did not work. They did replace & repair the rack & pinion on my 2015 Genesis.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Thank you Terrence for responding.  I do remember your vehicle and I also talked with you about it when your returned. The initial visit we were not able to duplicate the trunk release issue.  Thanks to your further input we were able to resolve that problem.  Hyundai does not want us to guess when making a repair and the symptoms have to be duplicated to confirm.  If they are not and parts are just put on the car on a guess and you come back with the same issue Hyundai would charge us back for the first repair.  I do sincerely apologize for having to return but at times electrical or intermittent issues can be tough to diagnose.

Your numerical score is your adviser, Ethan, report card with Hyundai. The substandard score he received is detrimental to his standings with Hyundai.  If he personally did a good job and you mentioned he would appreciate a rescore for his efforts.  If you can not please contact me at john.norris@napleton.com so I can see where we can improve,

NB
Nichole B.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service, just took super long for an oil change.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019

Thank you Nicole for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  I reviewed your repair order and there was also a recall that was performed that did extend your time some, but the time stamps on the invoice of when the ticket was opened and closed is about 2hrs and 20min. I do agree that was even too long. Also waiting in a waiting room makes it feel longer when there is more important things your could be doing.
You stated you had great service from your adviser Brad and the numerical score you provided is his report card with Hyundai. This adversely affects his standings.  I you feel you can rate him at a higher numerical score he would greatly appreciate it.

HP
Hosea P.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Hosea P
Improve on service timeliness. Have competent people to fix broken items under warranty.
However the lobby is clean and snacks are provided.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you Hosea for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Wrong quote
Need to improve drastically.... Service has gone done since the new ownership
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize for the miscommunication.

DZ
Dominic Z.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Non competitive pricing
Not competitive in pricing for standard services available at other shops.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Dominic, we appreciate your feedback.  It looks like you had a good visit and free of charge, but your numerical score provided is your adviser's report card with Hyundai and affects his standings.  By your survey response Jamie, your adviser, did a good job and he would appreciate a rescore for his efforts.  If he did not please feel free to contact me by responding to this email so I can correct any problems.

04/01/2019 Category: Service
They can do better
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  I do apologize for the inconvenience. Whenever it is convenient for you please return with your vehicle so we can correct any issues with cleanliness.

Bonnie B.
Kirkwood, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Average car dealership
Waiting room needs improvement. Service people very polite and responsive.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you Bonnie for your feedback.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.