4.3

Greenwood Lake, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Tony in Service Department sees job through!
If it weren't for Tony following up and following through, I'd be a very unhappy customer.
Thanks Tony!!!

01/12/2020 Category: Service
Frustrated, but...
Front end work required service from a different dealership because I live in another state, but Napleton coveres the labor cost.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for completing our survey.  Our sincere apology for your inconveneince.  We value you and your time and we will take the necessary steps to resolve the issue.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for your willingness to provide a re-score.

BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

We have sucessfully resolved your labor costs!

BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you!!

Jennifer A.
Hazelwood, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/21/2019 Category: Service
car getting service
buying your car from them is great but that service department is a whole different beast . i will not be getting my car service there again . Fool me once but too fool me twice is shame on me .
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you Jennifer for completing our survey.  Our sincere apologies for your experience.  We would like to reach out to you to see if we can resolve your issue.

Janet S.
Dellwood, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
This was the 1st time I gone to Hyundai and got good service there was only on thing my car was ready and no one told me . I had to go ask.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you Janet for responding to our survey.  Our apoloies that you were not informed that your car was ready.  Please allow us to make up for this oversight as we value you as our customer.  We will reach out to you today.

Brandy Brown
314-817-9000  ext. 2419

PO
Peggy O.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Napleron
There is something wron with Service Dept. at this facility. I have questioned it since my first visit since it replaced another dealership. This last visit I was told this is a training facility and that was all I needed to hear added to my experiences.
First visit, I was told a service was needed that wasn't needed and it never came up again at subsequent visits. Next, one couldn't reach the service manager as his answering machine wasn't working properly. This went on for too long and now call and you get an answering machine that doesn't allow messages to be left. Next time, all the parts weren't put back where they belonged but family figured us out. Oh, one time the free car wash apparently only included the sides of the car, not the front and back. (Corrected after I appointed it out.) This visit, I was only car coming for maintenance and sat alone in waiting area for a good while. Still after 21/2 hrs and leaving at 10am , there were only four people waiting for maintenance to be completed.
I have never seen so a poor turnout at any dealership no matter the brand.
**The only compliment was the service consultant who withdrew on me. He took plenty of time and made sure I u derstood everything. Current recommended services are more than I could afford in o e visit. He outlined the order of importance for completing these.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Peggy for completing our survey.  Our sincere apologies that this has been your experience in our service department.  This is not reflective of the kind of service we offer on a daily basis.  While we would love to retain your business as we are continuing to grow and improve our practices, we wish you all the best.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Can be improved
I did not have the best experience my last visit. I get all my work done at this dealership, so this was a little surprise.

- Service advisor tried to sell me fuel induction service saying my vehicle has GDI and needs more cleaning. Had to explain to him it does not. It did not feel like the advisor was doing this on purpose, so it may just be habit or a routine thing.
- Service advisor claimed services are already discounted when asked where the discount coupons where applied. A clear difference from earlier visits. If the discount coupons are not going to be honored, why mail them to me? Just did not feel fair. Service total was more than $600, so it is a significant chunk of change with a %15 off coupon.

I believe the work was done correctly and well, so at least there is that.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for your completing our survey.  We are sorry that your experience was unsatisfactory.  We are trying to reach out to to you by phone because we value you as our longtime customer.  Please feel free to reach out me for a discouted rate on your next service...

Brandy L. Brown

314-817-9000 ext. 2419

St. Louis, MO
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Bait and switch
Had my vehicle towed in and it took 2days for the service department to contact me with an estimate. Once I approved the repairs, someone called back a 1/2 hour later with additional repair costs, approximately $700 for a starter.
My car was at the dealership for a week.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for completing the survey and bringing this matter to our attention.  Our sincere apologies that you weren't satisfied with our communication.  We worked diligently on your behalf and provided the starter (a $700 value) to you at no charge, as a starter is not automatically changed when your engine is replaced.  We value you as our customer and look forward to continuing to earn your business.

Please call me with any additional questions...

Brandy Brown

09/30/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Need payment plans
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you Wayne for your feedback.  We are glad to know that you received great service while in our service department.  This is an excellent suggestion and we are currently working on providing this service.

Black Jack, MO
09/18/2019 Category: Service
N/a
N/a
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and we want you to know that we will continue to work to provide you with 5 Star experience at Napleton Hyundai.  We would like an opportunity to speak with you about some options.  Please call me..

Brandy L. Brown
314-817-9000 ext. 2419

St. Louis, MO
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Parts
too expensive
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for completing our survey.  We noticed that you stated that the service was completed to your satisfaction, we are pleased to hear that we gave you valuable service.  We look forward to continuing to earn your business.

GS
Gina S.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
My Service Rep was excellent....My car was washed but not the tires. The inside of the waiting room is excellent and very comfortable...... I pay extra each month for repairs but yet I have to drive this car acting like it is 5 years old...☹
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you Gina for responding.  I do apologize for any inconvenience.  We do believe that you are have an issue, but unfortunately until we can duplicate it on a test drive or one of your on board computers register a fault in a system it is throwing a dart at a board.   On your next visit lets schedule it to be dropped off so we can spend some time with it.  I would also suggest riding with a technician so we can see how it is happening.  We would put you into a rental while we are looking at it as well. (no cost to you).
You stated your adviser was excellent but unfortunately the numerical score you provided will adveresely affect his standings with Hyundai. It is his report card.  If and only if he did do an excellent, he would appreciate a rescore for his efforts.  If he did not do a good enough job to warrant this then I would like to find out how he could of improved.  I can be reached at john.norris@napleton.com

DE
Denise E.
2005 Hyundai Accent
07/31/2019 Category: Service
nice and clean
nice and clean
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you Denise for your feedback.  We value you and your time and will continue to strive to provide you with a 5 Star experience.  Thank you for trusting Napleton Hyundai with your automotive needs.

TH
Trudy H.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
Customers comes first, not what your doing later on tonight! Car washes include the tires!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Trudy for responding. I do apologize for the unprofessional behavior of my cashiers.  I will be having a talk with my office manager.  I have also reviewed your repair order and the inspection performed.  The technician had no recommendations and all inspected items were marked green. I have also emailed to you the results.  As for the car wash we provide an exterior wash and vacuum free of charge.  The wheels do get sprayed with wheel cleaner before going through the wash but if it is not to your satisfaction please return at your convenience and we will correct immediately.  In the future if there is something that is needed additional or for us to concentrate on more closely with the wash please just let your adviser know. It will be noted and the porters will take care of it.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/10/2019 Category: Service
The Best Hyundai in the area
Be prepared to sit for a while, this is a busy location. Looks amazing in the inside loved the new hotdog machine and free mini water bottles.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you and your time as our top priorities.  Please let us know how we can provide a 5 Star experience for you on your next visit.  We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our customer waiting area accomodations.

East Alton, IL
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Long wait time.
Seem like a good dealership however I had to wait for two hours to have my car oil change. This was after I called and scheduled an appointment. I understand everybody’s busy, but have never had to wait this long for a scheduled oil change.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I have reviewed your invoice and there was also a recall that was performed s well.  The recall was for an on-board computer update the usually takes about 20 minutes to complete and then with the car wash the service would take a little over an hour.  According to your repair order it was opened and closed with billing in an hour and 17 minutes.  I am not sure where the additional 45 minutes came from that you are claiming but I do know that sitting in a waiting room for 2 hours is not a fun experience and time can seem longer. I do apologize for any inconvenience and we have made some adjustments to our appointment process.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and a very minor repair
It’s not so great
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  Unfortunately Ethan was correct that 2 of my oil change technicians did not come in that day.  I would like to make it up to you by providing your next oil change free of charge.  Just reference this email when you come in and we will take care of it.