Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5rating 4.14

Overall Rating 4.15625/5Overall Rating 4.15625/5Overall Rating 4.15625/5Overall Rating 4.15625/5rating 4.15625
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

MK
Michael K.
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast,good service.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/28/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am glad to hear that we are getting you taken care of efficiently and in a timely manner! We look forward to working with you again soon!

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Its always clean and friendly staff.

Thank you so much for your positive response! It's wonderful to hear that our staff is friendly and doing a great job of helping! If there was one thing that would have made your experience excellent, what would that one thing be?

Rosemary R.
Always satisfied!
I was in and out i. No time.

Thank you for your positive feedback! I love to hear that we were able to get you in and out quickly! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Kimberly B.
Ms Boyce
Clean and friendly

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I love hearing that we are keeping our customers happy! We look forward to working with you again soon!

RK
Richard K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2018 Category: Service
poor
Will not take my car back to be serviced and will not purchase a car from this dealer

Richard, I am very sorry to hear you did not have a great experience with us. Give me a call when you have a moment so we can discuss.

Judy B.
Hazelwood, MO
05/25/2018 Category: Service
The location is very close to my home and the service personnel are courteous.
Nice experience; there were hot dogs for the waiting guests and water as desired.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are really glad that the hot dogs ae a hit! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Maryland Heights, MO
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2018 Category: Service
It's just average
none

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! If we could do anything to make your experience better, what would that be?

GP
Gericka P.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Terrible Service
Service station is unbelievable.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

I am very sorry to hear about your visit. I will give you a call shortly to discuss.

AC
Arcelia C.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Mr.Cannon
Excellent Service! People’s Person with a Smile!!!
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!

RP
Rebecca P.
There were friendly.
Good job and quick Have a Bless Safe Day. Jesus love you.

Thank you Rebecca! We love to see that we are keeping our customers happy! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Judith S.
Bridgeton, MO
Service time too long
I already sent a survey on this particular service. I got a response from a woman stating that the service man said it was a bigger project than expected? A nail in the tire takes 2.5 hours??

Judith, I appreciate you letting us know about your service visit. My service manager took a look at your repair order and it showed us that you also had a check engine light on that we had to diagnose. Between repairing your tire and diagnosing the issue, it did take a little bit of time. I apologize for your wait and would like to make your next service experience a better one.

RT
Roberto T.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I had a great experience!
The customer service person who greeted me was very friendly and knew his stuff, treated me like a person and not just like a number. Very warm and personable.

I do have one comment, When I bought the car, the sales person Jean Burman jeanburman@mungenast.com told me that the first oil change was complimentary and the next oil changes will have a $25 credit and when I asked if they will give me a paper certificate or IOU for it, he said that the modern way they are going with is to have it saved in the system so the customer don't have to worry about coupons and paperwork. When I came to get the oil change, there was nothing about it in the system. Who can I see about that? turns Out, Jean Burman doesn't work there anymore. Thank you!

THank you so much for your positive feedback! I am sorry that your sales person is no longer with the company, but I will check with our service manager about your oil change!

05/20/2018 Category: Service
GOOD
GOOD
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback! If there was anything we could do to give you a 5 star experience, what would that one thing be?

AD
Ardella D.
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Rude/Disrespectful Service Manager
After leaving a one star review, the manager Bobby Clifford, at Napleton Hyundai in Hazelwood called and abrasively argued that my honest review was unfair. In a very attacking manner he asked that I resubmit the review. He spent 20 minutes on the phone talking about how inconvenienced his technicians were by working on my car. He did not apologize for installing two faulty after market O2 sensors in my car. Bobby also did not apologize for his attacking tone and disrespect as he spoke about the honest review that I left. I am disappointed in the way I was spoken to, which I am sure would not have happened if I was an older man, especially after being a Hyundai Mungenast customer for over 10 years.

Tammy S.
Hazelwood, MO
05/18/2018 Category: Service
I like that the service representative explained to me about the purpose of certain recommended devices with no pressure to buy them
The people were friendly, and answered all my questions with patience. I found out things that I needed for car to help keep it in great condition.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. If there was anything that would take us from great to excellent what would that one thing be?

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I am so glad to hear we are keeping our customers happy! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

GL
Glenn L.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Friendly
The staff is friendly and always professional.

Thank you for your positive feedback! I love hearing that we are keeping our customers happy!! We look forward to working with you again soon!

AW
Alyce W.
Customer Service
Not a good experience

Thank you for your feedback  I would love to discuss this with you further  please give me a call when you have the opportunity

Joe L.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Customer service
Friendly fast service

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We love to hear that we are keeping our customers happy! I look forward to working with you again soon!

MJ
Michael J.
Moro, IL
05/16/2018 Category: Service
routine oil change and recall
Good, timley service--very friendly waiting area---
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I love hearing that we were able to meet your expectations for timing! We look forward to assisting you next time!