Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12

Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5rating 4.16129
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581

Terri S.
service timeliness
I was told my appointment would take 1 1/2 hours when I arrived. It ended up taking about 3 hours. No reason was given.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

First visit
This was my first experience with the service department since new management has taken over. The scheduling process was very efficient and I received an email almost immediately after hanging up with the young man. When I got to the dealership I only waited a few minutes before being seen. I was empresses that they checked for any recalls and was able to replace a part that had intact been recalled. I was done in the estimated time frame and was able to make it to work on time. Thanks for such great service!
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

KC
Kelli C.
St. Louis, MO
Lynn
No comment
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you for your comments we look forward to seeing you again

Hazelwood, MO
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good Service! Bad questionnaire
The service at the dealership was excellent! This questionnaire is terrible. I have a Samsung 7 and this questionnaire is not work.

WS
William S.
Northwoods, MO
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great
On time friendly and fast
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you for service we look forward to seeing you again

AC
Abby C.
Granite City, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly, Timely
Friendly people. Timely Service.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you for service look forward to seeing you again

2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and it’s very convenient on how your service department is setup
Always great service here! Very friendly staff and I love how you follow up on service!
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you we look forward to seeing you again

Benjamin H.
04/02/2018 Category: Service
I had a appointment.
I changed oil for years at Valvoline and Sears Auto ,so I know how long it takes to pull a plug,change a filter and refill it. I made an appointment and still waited over 2 hours. Looked around while I was waiting and not one person spoke or asked me about a car. Funny thing is my lease is coming up and I need a new car. Bet if I walked in Kia, I would get acknowledged. Maybe it's a reason no one would talk to me,this is Missouri(wink wink)
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you for your remarks we are working to improve every day and if we are not told were we fall short we will not improve thank you again

AH
A H.
04/02/2018
The Advisor
The advisor never let me know my truck was ready. I was told by my wife after she got email. A whole hour waiting for no reason. Then I asked and was told I’m sorry you been ready I got busy no excuse at all for this type of service.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Communication
Customer need better communication about their cars. No reason why I wasn’t informed my suv was ready. I missed out on a play my greatgrand son was in waiting when I could have been gone

James K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/01/2018 Category: Service
Clean and close to home?
Clean and close to home

Wood River, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/01/2018 Category: Service
I am going to wait until the next service visit.
All in all i guess the work was done correctly.I went to the dealer for an oil change and tire rotation,and ended up getting a $200 service visit.I am not sure what to think ,to be honest.I will make an assessment after the next visit.

Kirkwood, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/30/2018 Category: Service
2015 Genesis
Efficient, quality service.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/31/2018

Thank you for response we look forward to seeing you again

AH
Arthur H.
Maryland Heights, MO
2007 Hyundai Accent
03/30/2018 Category: Service
NO COMMUNICATION ON RECALLS
Damage caused by the lack of contact could have been avoided if i was contacted in some form about pending recalls.

DJ
Daryl J.
Customer-Oriented
The service advisor that assisted me was very thorough with the details of my visit.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/31/2018

Thank you for your visit we look forward to see you again

Linda S.
Godfrey, IL
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Opportunity To Improve Customer Satisfaction
I expected a larger discount for 2 reasons:

1) the car repair was delayed a day because of your mis-communication.
2) when I asked Melvin why my car wasn't finished he told me the part did not arrive. I spoke to Kyle or Kevin in parts and he confirmed the part arrived via Fed-Ex Tuesday morning.

I would appreciate a call from the service Mgr.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/31/2018

Linda thank you for your comments bring this page in and i will cover your next oil change no charge
Rob

ST
Sonja T.
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Mechanics should double check their work, I left there with the cover for windshield wiper fluid, oil & battery open. My husband found it when he checked under hood. Also attempt to talk to service manager failed, his vmail was full. Called back, receptionist said she would try to find him, left on hold. Finally disconnected call
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/31/2018

We are sorry for not double checking work thank you for bringing it to me  i will make sure to work on it with my techs thank you

Andrew M.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
2010 Hyundai
Good Job

Sparta, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awful
Changed the plate guards on my vehicle without asking.... was not informed they were bought out prior
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Rosemary R.
Clean and efficient.
Jeff was great, he very helpful and attentive; he listened to my concerns and made recommendations for my next visit.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Rosemary thank you we look forward to seeing you again