4.4

Lillie M.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The Customer Service
Huyndai has great customer service. The work is also completed in a timely manner

Granite City, IL
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and courteous
Dealership service areas was very helpful and courteous

LH
Lakeisha H.
MO
Great!!!
My overall experience was fantastic. Hotdogs while you wait and a car wash after. Awesome!

Care
Got done in a timely fashion however my truck was still dirty

AT
Anita T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Customer
Everyone is so nice and friendly

LF
Lisa F.
Hazelwood, MO
Friendly and professional staff
The staff were friendly and professional. My routine maintenance was completed pretty quickly.

Hazelwood, MO
Horrible
Horrible Customer Service and Communication.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your reply. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

03/11/2019 Category: Service
Brad the best service provider there
Brad was excellent he was extremely pleasant made me comfortable with the entire process

Horrible Service Center
Customer service needs work
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your reply. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

CD
Clark D.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
help complete all the recalls on my car.
everyone was very good at what they do there.

Jennifer B.
Saint Charles, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Smooth service experience
I brought my new 2018 Kona for it's 1st scheduled service and everything went very smoothly. I was told it would take 1 - 1 1/4 hours and
I was out of there in about an hour.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Jennifer, we appreciate your great feedback.

LJ
Lenora J.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
much improvement!
I think Napleton Hyundai has really stepped up its game in within the last year! Keep doing what you're doing with that great customer service!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Lenora, we will be trying our best.

EM
Erica M.
The staff
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Erica, we appreciate your great feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

03/08/2019 Category: Service
My car was serviced in a timely manner
The dealership was understaffed when I came in for service. So, I waited in my car for about 10-15 minutes until I was addressed, and asked to sit in the office.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for responding.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  We have been have a few people calling in sick recently and are trying our best to keep up.  Right now everyone has recovered so hopefully by your next viist things will be back to normal.

David H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Close to home.
Should have had a car to use , to leave car until fixed.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you David for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize and agree that we should of offered a rental car.  I would like to make it up to you by performing your next oil change free of charge.  Just come in and reference this email and we will take care of it for you.

SA
Samuel A.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Took in my Sonata for servicing. The check engine light came on the next day. I took the car back and they fixed it for free with excellent customer service. My advisor Brad Gillen did an awesome job to resolve the situation.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Samuel, your feedback is greatly appreciated.