4.4

SG
Stephen G.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Not - no communication.
In the end I am sure the car will be fixed as needed. But the journey did not have to go this way. See my other comments regarding the lack of communication. And while I appreciated the loaner Accent, that car is too small for me, I had to advertise the dealership while driving it, and it did not have the amenities which my car has – heated seats, HD radio, etc. Little things which grow into larger frustrations when the issue drags on with no explanation. By the way, having the driver side back window plastered with the sales sticker is a huge safety issue as you cannot see when checking the lane to turn. I might still recommend this business to a friend, but only with a buyer beware warning. Hyundai and Napleton should get out in front of the engine issue and notify owners.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Stephen for responding.  I do apologize for the turmoil that you went through.  I have taken over as the service manager in late January and found out about your situation and tried to expedite your needs as quickly as possible. I do also apologize that the previous service manager/adviser Rob seriously dropped the ball and did no follow up. He is no longer with us and Tony has taken over his customers. I hope Tony has handled the rest of your service adequately.

Jan T.
Maryland Heights, MO
Comfortable waiting area
The gentleman, Tony, was very nice and explained everything about the service to my car.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Jan, Tony and I appreciate your feedback tremendously.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Hot dogs are a nice touch!
They smelled great in the waiting area. Service was quick and great also.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for your great feedback.  I hope you tried on of our hot dogs.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

Distance
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  Please feel free to offer any suggestions for our improvement and maybe next time we can earn that 5th star.

SN
Susan N.
Jacksonville, IL
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Was close to the airport when I fly in
The service and facility was excellent ! I live in Arizona and flew into St. Louis to aid in the repair of my wife's car which turned out to be a false alarm. Your service department and staff went above and beyond to show me first hand the claim for repair was not needed. At the time the car was in your dealership they performed a recall campaign on this car and got me on my way in short order. Kudos to your shop and staff !!!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Susan, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kimberly M.
MO
Prompt Service on Maintenance/Oil Change
The service man was very polite and the dealership provided me with great service.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Kimberly, your feedback is appreciate greatly.

DK
Donna K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service
Service completed on time. Staff very friendly.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Donna, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Saint Louis, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Slow service!
Same as previous review.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  I have recnetly taken over as service manager and I am trying to add more technicians to my staff but quality individuals have been hard to find.  Hopefully by your next visit there will be a marked improvement.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
good day
#######
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for your great feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

RF
Robert F.
Bridgeton, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
Napleton for Life - 1st visit
It is very important to drop off vehicle and get to work in the morning QUICKLY.
That did not happen.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you Robert for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.

TP
Tamara P.
East Alton, IL
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I had to take my Genesis Coupe in for a warranty situation and it was sent to Napletons body shop. Larry at the body shop was very kind and helpful as was his staff, and he went out of his way to help resolve the issue. They did a great job taking care of my vehicle. Napletons service department was also very professional and I want to thank all of them for their incredible service!
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you Tamara, we appreciate your great feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

Charlie M.
Waterloo, IL
03/04/2019
Salesperson
Kati was a magnificent salesperson. She not only provided useful information about each vehicle we looked at, but she was also not the typical "pushy" salesperson that you find at most dealerships. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and helped me find the perfect car for me while making the whole process easy to understand.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/03/2019 Category: Service
To long to service...
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

DT
Don T.
Mascoutah, IL
03/02/2019
Stay clear!!!
Purchased a vehicle a few months ago from here, Normal buying experience at first. Then once we finally got close to the right numbers the sales manager came out and told me there was nothing else he could do for numbers, they reached bottom dollar! Ok then let’s do this. Well then he found out I was already pre approved through my own bank and all I had to do was sign the check! My bank is not one that they use to swindle money from customers, Now that he had this information he changed his mind and all of the sudden I could get a significant amount more off the the price of the vehicle as long as I would sign with one of there lenders at a much higher interest rate. Very unprofessional way to handle business, lie right to the customer and then turn around and twist the truth.
Fast forward a couple months I get mail from them saying I have free oil changes and tire rotation. I did not want to do business with this dealer ever again but I was going to be close for a Dr. Apt so why not get the oil changed. So I called and set up an apt. The day came and I showed up, however they put the date in wrong in the computer so I no longer had an apt. 2.5 hrs later I finally got out of the dealer and headed home where I live about 40 miles away. Once home I noticed my running bar on the vehicle was damaged and had yellow paint on it. Yep go figure they ran into one of the yellow poles in the shop, and just like the sales manger they had no integrity, they didn’t say a word. So now luckily it was captured on the cameras!!
Set up an apt to get this checked out and that is about the only smooth thing in this whole process. After I had it checked out they said they would get parts on order, well after a week I hadn’t heard anything so I called and got some excuse they couldn’t find the parts. Then after another week nothing so I called and they said they had just ordered the parts prior to my call. Here we are finally getting to get the parts on the vehicle. Well sorta they now have a part that is different from the original that they put on and no longer matches the other side. They then proceed to tell me they modified the good one to match the new one! ARE WE SERIOUS!?!?! Why can’t you make the vehicle the way it was brought to you not the cheapest and easiest way for you. This is by far the worst dealership experience I have ever had! I will not come back and I will spread the word high and low to start clear of this dealership.

Maryland Heights, MO
03/02/2019 Category: Service
N/a
N/A
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/02/2019

Thank you for your feedback.