Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5rating 4.17

Overall Rating 4.18182/5Overall Rating 4.18182/5Overall Rating 4.18182/5Overall Rating 4.18182/5rating 4.18182
Overall Rating 2.21212/5Overall Rating 2.21212/5rating 2.21212rating 2.21212rating 2.21212

James K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/01/2018 Category: Service
Clean and close to home?
Clean and close to home
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Wood River, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/01/2018 Category: Service
I am going to wait until the next service visit.
All in all i guess the work was done correctly.I went to the dealer for an oil change and tire rotation,and ended up getting a $200 service visit.I am not sure what to think ,to be honest.I will make an assessment after the next visit.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you for your service we look forward to seeing you again

Kirkwood, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/30/2018 Category: Service
2015 Genesis
Efficient, quality service.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/31/2018

Thank you for response we look forward to seeing you again

AH
Arthur H.
Maryland Heights, MO
2007 Hyundai Accent
03/30/2018 Category: Service
NO COMMUNICATION ON RECALLS
Damage caused by the lack of contact could have been avoided if i was contacted in some form about pending recalls.

DJ
Daryl J.
Customer-Oriented
The service advisor that assisted me was very thorough with the details of my visit.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/31/2018

Thank you for your visit we look forward to see you again

Linda S.
Godfrey, IL
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Opportunity To Improve Customer Satisfaction
I expected a larger discount for 2 reasons:

1) the car repair was delayed a day because of your mis-communication.
2) when I asked Melvin why my car wasn't finished he told me the part did not arrive. I spoke to Kyle or Kevin in parts and he confirmed the part arrived via Fed-Ex Tuesday morning.

I would appreciate a call from the service Mgr.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/31/2018

Linda thank you for your comments bring this page in and i will cover your next oil change no charge
Rob

ST
Sonja T.
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Mechanics should double check their work, I left there with the cover for windshield wiper fluid, oil & battery open. My husband found it when he checked under hood. Also attempt to talk to service manager failed, his vmail was full. Called back, receptionist said she would try to find him, left on hold. Finally disconnected call
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/31/2018

We are sorry for not double checking work thank you for bringing it to me  i will make sure to work on it with my techs thank you

Andrew M.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
2010 Hyundai
Good Job

Thank you for your service we look forward to seeing you again

Sparta, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awful
Changed the plate guards on my vehicle without asking.... was not informed they were bought out prior
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Rosemary R.
Clean and efficient.
Jeff was great, he very helpful and attentive; he listened to my concerns and made recommendations for my next visit.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Rosemary thank you we look forward to seeing you again

Saint Peters, MO
Good job
My vist went extremely well was not disappointed in the slightes I will be returning next time my car needs a fixing
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/27/2018

Thank you look forward to seeing you again

Black Jack, MO
2013 Hyundai Accent
Great customer service!
I really felt like my experience there was valued. I thought that I was listening to and was given detailed options and opinions.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/27/2018

thank you look forward to seeing you in the future

GB
Gwendolyn B.
Hyundai service
N/A
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/27/2018

Thank you Gwendoyln we look forward to seeing you again

PO
Peggy O.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Excellent service work is what I have experienced. Very clean and inviting waiting room.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/27/2018

Peggy we look forward to seeing again

Mark H.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
No body seems to care...whatever is happening its someone elses fault.
Car was in the shop for a month for sound system issue... it took them that long to "get permission" to replace the radio. They rarely called me to update...I would have to call them and often left multiple unanswered voice mails....I was a horrible experience, and if I had a closer or convenient Hyundai Dealer to go I would in a heart beat. I have had Hyundai's for that past 20 years and have not had issues with service until Nappleton ....I cant express my did-satisfaction enough.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/27/2018

Mark we understand we are always woring to keep customers informed and updated have a great day Mark i look forward to seeing you again
Rob Bowers

Michael H.
Black Jack, MO
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Not far from my residence.
Although new dealership it appears we will get the same excellent car care.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/27/2018

Thank you we look forward to seeing again

O Fallon, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Disappointed
I've always been extremely pleased with the service at Mungenast Hyundai. I purchased my Hyundai there and, though I live in Illinois, I would still bring my vehicle in for routine maintenance. I was always able to pull in to the garage immediately and greeted by a friendly smile. The service was completed in a reasonable amount of time and a very clean car was returned to me at very low cost.

Now, at Napleton Hyundai, I waited in my car for nearly 10 minutes (though I was right on time) before being able to pull in to the garage. I was hit with a MUCH higher bill when only a few added checks were done and the tires rotated. As it was raining, they said they weren't going to wash my car, but, they would vacuum it thoroughly. That did not happen.

Definitely disappointed.

St. Louis, MO
Engine replaced.
It took several days to get the ok to replace the engine. I was thankful for the rental car. We were not happy with the recall but it was under the gaurantee. I still have more work on the other car.

WW
William W.
Bridgeton, MO
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Only came in for the complimentary oil change which I greatly appreciate
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018

William we hope to see you again

CT
Clarissa T.
St. Louis, MO
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Didn't even know the ownership changed...
I find out once I get to my appointment it is a new place now so the service coupons I expected to have were not available. Service was poor and prices were high.
Robert A B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018