Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12

Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5rating 4.16129
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581

Madonna L.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Care and concern for people to understand every aspect of the Napleton service experience.
Madonna lewis
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you madonna for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and we are pleased to know that your Napleton Hyundai experience was excellent.  We look forward to serving all of  your future automotive needs.

Reba B.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
The staff very friendly. Offers beverages and snack while you wait. Service time was not long
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Reba for your feedback.  We are pleased to know that your Napleton Hyundai experience was fast and friendly.  We look forward to serving all of  your future automotive needs.

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Four hours of wait for vehicle!
I usually come in on Mondays, but off days has been changed to weekends. I never thought I would be dealership for 4 hours for scheduled oil change and the added cabin filter and engine filters.

Maybe, I should have checked on my vehicle!
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you and your time as our customer at Napleton Hyundai.  We look forward to providing a 5 Star service on your next visit with our car care express.

Christine M.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
??
??
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Christine for bringing this matter to my attention,  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  Although it is no excuse we have been having some phone issues with a couple phones in our service drive not accepting calls.  I would like to make it up to you by performing your next oil change free of charge.  Just reference this email when you arrive and we will take care of it. Once again I am truly sorry for the miscommunication.

EF
Eloise F.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai keeps you informed on updates with your car.
Nice waiting area and great customer service.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Eloise for your feedback.  We value you as our customer  and we are pleased to know that your Napleton Hyundai experience was excellent and that you enjoyed our customer waiting area accomodations.  We look forward to serving all of  your future automotive needs.

ZH
Zabrina H.
St. Louis, MO
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Family
They make you feel like you are family I love that
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you Zabrina we appreciate your great feedback.  Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of service.

Melvin D.
2015 Hyundai Equus
Owner
Service writer got me in and out
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Melvin for your feedback.  We are pleased to know that your Napleton Hyundai experience was excellent and timely.  We look forward to serving all of  your future automotive needs.

Good Service
Prompt, efficient service.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to know that your Napleton Hyundai experience was prompt and efficient.  We look forward to serving all of  your future automotive needs.

KE
Kathy E.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Service is over priced.
I've been a customer with Hyundai since 2011. Unfortunately because of the higher prices currently, I will no longer do my business there
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Kathy for bringing this matter to my attention.  I do apologize if you feel our diagnostic fee is too high.  We do shop other dealers in the area and we are in the same range.  I am sure some independent shops may come in less but unfortunately they do not have as high of equipment and training costs the dealerships do. All that is in consideration when coming up with a fair price to charge a customer.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great
Service was excellent
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you as our customer  and we are pleased to know that your Napleton Hyundai experience was excellent.  We look forward to serving all of your future automotive needs.

SR
Shawn R.
Timely & friendly service
Awesome service per usual
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Shawn for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and we are pleased to know that your Napleton Hyundai experience was excellent and timely.  Let us know what we can do to earn 5 Stars on your next visit.

Car delivered when promised
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you as our customer  and we are pleased to know that your Napleton Hyundai experience was excellent and prompt.  We look forward to serving all of your future automotive needs.

ME
Marty E.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
oil change
Nice to provide customer status of recalls.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Marty for your feedback.  We are pleased to know that your Napleton Hyundai experience was excellent and that you were provided valuable recall information.  We look forward to serving all of your future automotive needs.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Staff turnover ! What's wrong you can't keep staff.
New faces appear each time I come since the Napleton takeover from Mungestnest . Mike Odle is a welcomed familiar face and service person
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback.  We value you as our customer and we are pleased that our staff provided you with an excellent experience.  At Napleton Hyundai, we are look  forward to serving all of your future automotive needs.

Carl S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Maintenance Visit
Friendly service writer. Nice service bay. Nice waiting area. Nice and clean rest room. Wait time seamed a little long to me.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Carl for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your Napleton Hyundai experience was friendly and that our customer accomodations exceeded your expectations.  Please let us know how we can provide a 5 Star experience on your next visit.

KH
Kathy H.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Reason for service was a recall issue.
Although it is not convenient to my home, I returned to Napleton Hyundai for two recall issues. I rated the service excellent because of the outstanding service provided by the representative, Ethan Glove. He exceeded my expectations.
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Kathy for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that your Napleton Hyundai experience exceeded your expectations.  we look forward for continuing to provide a 5 Star experience on your next visit.

David H.
Serivce yes sales no
Service ok sales a no
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you David for your feedback.  At Napleton Hyundai, we value you as our customer and we look forward to continuing to provide a 5 Star experience on your next visit.

LD
Laura D.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
friendly staff, but timeliness of service could be better
I dropped off my car for a recall appointment to repair/replace a stopper (Hyundia recall). I had an appointment in the afternoon. I dropped off the car around 2 pm as per the appointment time, and by about 5 pm i had to get the service advisor and ask about what was going on with my car. He was apologetic and professional, but it seems someone in the service department forgot about my car, either in getting it repaired or notifying me it was finished. He did check on me at one point to see how i was doing, but did not give me a specific update to my car timing that i remember. I'll be back again to this dealership b/c it's more convenient than other dealerships, the staff is friendly and professional, and the wifi in the waiting room is nice. However, I'd like to suggest that they improve communication with customers.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Laura, I do apologize for the inconvenience.  I will be looking into the matter.

06/05/2019 Category: Service
david
mmmmmmm
BRANDY L B. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

At Napleton Hyundai, we value you as our customer.  Thank you for 5 Stars and we look forward to continuing to provide you with an excellent experience in the future.

Mo, MO
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Things are not the same!
Don't let SHORT Staffing be the reason you couldn't give excellent customer service. Bring back Dave Mungasnast and Staff. I bought my car brand new in 2012 and it's definitely a difference with the service department.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.  I am not sure in what regards our customer service was lacking.  You stated that your adviser was nice and reviewing your repair order the oil change, recall and car wash were performed in about 1 hr and 10 minutes.  This is about the right amount of time to complete this work.  If you would please respond to this email so I can investigate any breakdowns in our processes.