Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5Overall Rating 4.12/5rating 4.12

Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5Overall Rating 4.16129/5rating 4.16129
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Review
There should be more Loaner cars/courtesy vehicles available for customers who are experiencing manufacturing errors (recalls)
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I will be reaching out shortly to discuss further!

Wood River, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/18/2019 Category: Service
fast and friendly service
THE STAFF DID A GREAT JOB AND ALSO WASHED THE CAR

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Christopher M.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We look forward to working with you again soon!

05/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Ethan was an excellent service representative.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! What could we improve on to provide a 5 star experience?

2010 Hyundai Elantra To
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Power window went on the fritz
The service adviser found a way to get my car in within one day after my driver side window went down, but wouldn't raise up again. Luckily the part needed was in stock. It was a relief to have this repair done quickly since it's been so rainy.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that Tony was able to get your repair done quickly! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Sam M.
Alton, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Very Good
They washed my car for free that was nice. This time I got my car when promised.
Emily G., Customer Relations Director from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! The hot dogs and water are there for our customers free of charge! What is one thing we could improve on to create a 5 star experience?

MO
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Nice and friendly staff.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are pleased to hear Brad took great care of you! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Happy Reunion
The return of Mike Odle to the Hyundai Service Department. I bought my first Hyundai in 2001and Mr. Odle worked for Ackerman. He was always professional, attentive and pleasant to work with unlike other service personnel. He and Mr. Bob Jordan were one of the reasons I continued to patronize the dealership. Kudos to Napleton for bringing him back!!!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Mike is definitely an asset to our team! We are pleased to hear he will keep you coming back! We look forward to working with you again soon!

GT
Greg T.
Granite City, IL
Very courteous service
Make sure the dealer is using actual hyundai oem parts if you care about such things.

Thank you for your feedback! I will be reaching out shortly to discuss this with you further!

FH
Finnie H.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
My car was scratched and the service plan that i had before the company took over did not matter and my oil changed triple in price.
Does not matter

Thank you for your feedback! I will be reaching out shortly to discuss this further.

James S.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
James S
Not happy with service

Thank you for your feedback. I will be reaching out shortly to discuss this further.

KK
Kristin K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Napleton does it again!! I'll be back!

WF
Pleasant atmosphere

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Improved
Service visit was much better than previous couple visits. Service Advisor Mike was great!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I am so happy to hear we are improving! What could we do better to provide an excellent experience?

Granite City, IL
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Review

Thank you for your feedback. I will be reaching out shortly to discuss further!

Mohammad D.
Chesterfield, MO
Services are great

2019 Hyundai Accent
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! What is one thing we can improve on to create an excellent experience for you?

Jessica W.
Alton, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service department
Tony U. In the service department was very helpful in helping me with dealing with my insurance company regarding my claim.

Angela S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great customer service.
From the moment you drive into the garage to the moment you drive out, you feel well cared for!

BL
Barbra L.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Resolved Issues
I went to Napleton for an oil change and Hyundia recall notice. The work was completed to my satisfaction.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
It was Okay
I didn’t feel at ease. I will try another Hyundia dealer, but I will likely return to Napleton in the future as it is conveniently located.
JOHN N. from Napleton Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Thank you Barbra for responding.  I would like some more information as to how you were not at ease so I can correct any short comings. We try to make our customers comfortable and enjoy there service experience, so any information as to how we can improve would be greatly appreciated.

Your numerical score is your adviser, Joe, report card with Hyundai.  It affects his standings and the advisers depend on them.  If in any way Joe did not provide adequate service I would like to know about it.  If Joe did provide good service he would greatly appreciate a rescore for his efforts and if there is anything I can do to make you feel more at ease please let me know.  I can be reached at john.norris@napleton.com

John Norris