2032 Reviews

Cheryl S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent staff
I have purchased 4 vehicles from North Palm Hyundai. The staff is amazing from the sales department to the mechanics.

Stuart B.
Great Service Department
I was very satisfied with the service department from vehicle intake to picking up my vehicle after it was repaired.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business. Have a great day!

GD
Gary D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Car Service
Very unorganized upon admitting the car for service. Customer's did not know where to stand, nor who to see to register the car for service. A lot of unnecessary wasted time.
High volume and fast pace businesses need to be better organized if they value you, the customer.

I appreciate the feedback you have provided.  I am sorry for the poor experience you had here.  Please let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with.  Have a great weekend.

Tallahassee, FL
Solid
Dropped the car off for an oil change and tire rotation and picked it up an hour later. No big deal.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
General Service
Excellent service as usual!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your busines. Have a great day!

ND
Natasha D.

IM
Irma M.
Great and fast service
Took it to Hyundai Napleton for some service my service advisor was kind and knowledgeable kept me informed got my car back quick and with no issues I would definitely recommend.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Easy to arrange an appointment. Kudos to Human Resources - all the staff seemed competent, knowledgeable, and pleasant.
JIm, the check-in guy was as good if not better than any previous check-in experience ( Except for one time when Mike (a service manager served us!)
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for your recent feedback. Please let us know how we can make your future visit a five star experience. Have a great day!

KV
Kathleen V.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction and professionalism
Happy with timeliness, professionalism and knowledge of service representative

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

MF
Marcelo F.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The service was great! Very friendly people.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

LG
Linda G.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional servious.

Very courteous staff
Always very prompt.

Mary C.
Boynton Beach, FL
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Received the service in the it was promised.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the kind review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

SJ
Sheryl J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Sheryl Jackson
Merlyn Gonzalez was delightful! Very friendly and efficient. A pleasure to deal with.
Also really appreciated the ride to work and getting picked up again in the afternoon ! What a great service that is!!! Really appreciated!!! Super staff!! THANKYOU !!

Thank you for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Work NOT Completed as Requested
I came in to the service department for an oil change, tire rotation and nitrogen air tire fill. The work was completed sooner than I expected. Here's why. Before dropping off the vehicle I checked the tire pressures on my dashboard display screen. The front left tire was at 37psi; the front right tire at 34psi; the right rear tire at 34psi; and the left rear tire at 42psi. Since the psi were different for all tires and the rear left especially high, this is one of the reasons I brought the vehicle in for service. I know psi levels change when the vehicle is driven but the 42psi was too high. When I left the service department I checked the psi levels again on the display. THEY WERE EXACTLY THE SAME. And I was CHARGED for a tire rotation. The work was not done. Otherwise the psi levels would be in different locations if the tires were rotated. AND at the very least, THEY SHOULD ALL READ THE SAME PSI. And even though I asked two times, no one ever acknowledged the tires were filled with the nitrogen air fill. I left completely dissatisfied with my visit to the service department. Tried numerous times to speak with (Rob) the service director but we played phone-tag for 5+ days so I could not address this issue further.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

If a mistake was made we would have gladly fixed it for you and/or refunded your money.  Please stop in anytime and I will have this rectified for you.

Loxahatchee, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/12/2018 Category: Service
10/10
Great help and service no complaints at all
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the five star review of our staff and store! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great weekend!

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Jay
👌🏽👌🏽

Thank you for the recent feedback. We hope that your next visit is a five star experience. Have a great weekend!

BD
Barry D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
They took care of my manufacturer recall in less time than I was originally told. That is exceptional. Congratulations.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome feeback! We truly appreciate your business and we are looking forward to servicing your vehicle for years to come.

Rocco C.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Transmission
Hope this can be fixed

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store. Please feel free to reach out to us. if there is anything else we can do. Have a great day.

2014 Hyundai Azera
07/10/2018 Category: Service
My service rep was very professional and provided a positive experience.

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day.