Overall Rating 2.275/5Overall Rating 2.275/5rating 2.275rating 2.275rating 2.275

James T.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Always good service at this dealer. They did want me to buy a $20 fuel additive which I refused. All the info I can find on line suggests that this addittive is in the gasoline that you buy from top tier suppliers is already in the gas at the pump. Also the independent tests on line show no significant advantage of putting one of these products in your gas tank.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your day!

LC
Laurie C.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
11/19/2019 Category: Service
They've changed, and the Hyundai maintenance group is great
Had some troubles with Napleton back in the day, but happily the purchase and ongoing maintenance of our Hyundai has been a positive experience. Our service rep, Daileen is a joy to work with and keeps her word. She communicated well each step of our last service maintenance, and kept true to delivery of our Tucson. The entire process was easy and went well, thank you.

SG
Susan G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer care
Friendly, attentive, efficient
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Amie S.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Love this dealership- when you make an appointment and they tell you your car will be ready 9:30- you get it back by 9. Always keep you updated and never try to oversell you. I’m on my 4th Hyundai 💜

GP
Gleiza P.
Stuart, FL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Pablo is an excellent service advisor!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate yuor business and look forward to your next service visit.

2013 Hyundai Equus
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Napelton
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward toy your next visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
I'm am treated very well each visit and service great.

David C.
North Palm Beach, FL
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Department
Every employee I encounter is friendly and professional on every visit.

Boynton Beach, FL
11/11/2019 Category: Service
All Around Excellence
I truly appreciate the service at Napleton. I am always greeted with a friendly smile and the reps take good care of my vehicle. Making sure my car gets the services needed.

FL
Fred L.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
GOOD SECOND APPOINTMENT
EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

EM
Elaine M.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
11/06/2019 Category: Service
good service
Pablo was very nice, good customer service person.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much for the excellent five star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service gentleman
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

Thelma S.
Port St. Lucie, FL
11/04/2019 Category: Service
I LOVE this location
Pablo was PHEONOMENAL I always have great service and the staff is friendly
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Dineen B.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
11/04/2019 Category: Service
AWESOME Service Everytime
My service advisor Daileen and the mechanic Jacob always greet me with a smile. This was another regular service but asked this amazing duo to look over my car for my trip this weekend and they did. I always get updated on my car, great customer service, and overall great experience. Thanks again.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

EC
Elizabeth C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Professional
I was well treated by Pablo from Northlake. Very professional and attentive

Robert R.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast , friendly and efficient- answered all my questions.

11/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
Service was performed on time. My service person was courteous.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Jerrye C.
Immediate conscientious courteous help on all levels - Highly recommend
Pedro Minier is EXCELLENT - he makes this dealership shine!!!!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business!

John G.
Super service writer Daileen
When I arrived at the dealership she introduced yourself and help me with my 2015 sonata she was so helpful she said she would call me which she did she said they had to order the part and time of when it would be done and when I could pick it up we need more service writers like her what a pleasure .😎😎😎👍👍👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

WF
William F.
Palm City, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Kept my car till it was fixed and provided a loaner. Kept me up to date on progress!