Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Daniel P.
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Employees!
Pablo was very professional and got me in and out with out delay! Thank you! ;-)

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Stellar service
As usual the service at Napleton Hyundai is top of the line terrific. Staff are friendly and thorough. The lobby is well laid out with proper lighting and comfortable seating.

Raymond S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and gas rebate
All went as scheduled, one small item that was not readily knowledgeable on, was the Hyundai gas rebate, for over estimating Miles per gallon. I believe Hyundai has forgot as well. I have not received a check in over a year.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your recent feedback. We hope to provide you with five star quality service at your next visit. Have a great day!

MA
Mary A.
Palm City, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service department
The personnel are friendly, courteous and knowledgeable !

NS
Noris S.
Lake Park, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
the service and the waiting room.
Sandra was so attentive to me and knew exactly what I needed. She was so courteous and answered all the questions I had. Thank you for having her.

I would definitely come back.
Thank you . Sandra.

ZN
Zef N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Good and fast service
The service there was great and i short time.
And you find there a good rest aerea with coofe TV and good seeting aerea.

Good service, better prices
The service in general was pretty good. The ETA provided was way off and the prices need improvement.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for providing your feedback.  Please remember that we do offer a price match guarantee.  We stay very competitive, but if you find a better price elsewhere we will meet or beat it.

Thanks!

North Palm Beach, FL
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service , my car was repaired ( recall service) within time estimate time I was given, thanks

Excellent service!
They are always so nice in the service center.

Barbara S.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The service agent (Pablo) that helped me with my oil change was exceptional
The sole reason I will continue to return to this location for any and all services needed on the vehicle is due to the professional, friendly, and prompt service given by your representative Pablo.
This gentlemen not only changed my view on quality auto service but due to his transparency and hospitality through the process I am comfortable becoming a life long cutstomer and referring everyone I know to him. If a promotion to management is not already in place for this employee, for the near future, then it’s in the companys best interest to move him up as quickly as possible. If all your employees were as expectional as Pablo then I don’t see how any other company could stay in business competing with the customer service.

Rocco C.
Hyundai service
From Mike my service writer to Jacob my mechanic my car would never work the same without the Excellent service provided by the Hyundai service department. Many thanks

11/08/2018 Category: Service
It's not so great but my service advisor is!
No opinion

Mary G.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Quick and efficient service
I took my car just for an oil change, and that plus the complimentary car wash were done nice and quickly. Daileen took good care of me when I checked in with her.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

CA
Connie A.
Lake Park, FL
11/07/2018 Category: Service
customer service
We had a dead battery and no appt. The CSR did all she could to get us serviced.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful for review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
service department is great
everyone is nice and helpful. service department works well together.

NT
Nancy T.
Prompt Service
I called service around 2 pm on Fri. 11-02-2018 to report the 2nd low tire pressure light having come on within a week. My last service visit revealed need for tire replacement soon. Service accommodated me and I had a 4 pm appt. for 4 new tires by the end of my Friday call for the same day . WOW !!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

AO
Angela O.
Great
Service was fast!

FM
Frances M.
Very accommodating. Excellent service
Noticed that there was something wrong with my tire and was going on a road trip in 2 days.
Called service and they took care of me immediately.
Even drove me home and picked me up.

Joseph K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Ownet
Very Professional and showed tremendous service to my wife
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

Stuart, FL
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Not been informed transparency
Would not recommend this dealership at this time

I am sorry for the experience you had during your recent service visit.  Please remember that we do offer a price match guarantee here, and we honor competitor's coupons.