1934 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.13636/5Overall Rating 2.13636/5rating 2.13636rating 2.13636rating 2.13636

Rocco C.
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service department
It is a relief to know when my vehicle need repairs the staff at North Palm Hyundai are there to perform All my mechanical needs.

Jamal T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Car Return
Had to have my car sent back to the dealer, as I discovered that the oil was low after receiving an oil change just 2 days prior. I spoke with Daileen an Michael with mo pause they insured me the issue will be resolved. They sent a tow truck to my office in Boca Raton to have my car sent to them so they could usess the situation an advise me of what they discovered. By end of my work day Daileen an Michael had the issues resolved an had a valet driver pick me up from work which is an hour away. To return me back with my car an went thru all they corrected an I was pleased an on my way. I've been taking my car there since it took ownership of it in 2014 an these guys are the best thank you for all your help.

Stephanie S.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Michael Lingafelt - Thank You!!
Michael Lingafelt, Service Manager -
Perfect Person for a Service Manager position. He genuinely cares and is super smart and super honest.
With car repair and car service needs,, I am almost always frustrated and looking for a second opinion.
Michael knew exactly what my car needed and how to explain it to me - he was able to schedule services on my day off from work - with a shuttle service to and from my home so I was able to be at home while the work was being done -
Most of All - I am grateful for feeling confident in the work that was performed on my car.
Excellent Service - Thank You So Much!!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Your words and excellent review means so much to us. Thank you kindly for choosing as your service center. Have a great day!

Matt M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Michael Fantastic
From start to finish Michael went out of his way to make the experience as easy as possible.

Thank you so much for the five star review. We truly appreciate your loyalty over the years! Have a great day!

Toni S.
Wow
Excellent service at no charge!!

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Jesus G.
Stuart, FL
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience, thank Michael.
Michael has and always will be a great Adviser on taking care of my car. For that reason Napletons North Palm is lucky to have him and will have my business in service!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your loyalty to the store. Have a wonderful day.

HZ
Harold Z.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/24/2018 Category: Service
This dealership has excellent customer service and the staff is very friendly!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

SD
Sean D.
Delray Beach, FL
05/23/2018 Category: Service
The best of a bad situation
I had problems with my car at the service center and the long and the short of it is that the service manager (Michael Lingafelt) went above and beyond to make sure my car was well taken care of, and that I received the highest level of customer service. He did and then some.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

AH
Abe H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Every one on extremely helpful
I am impressed how everyone is greeted & treated

Thank you so much for the kind review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your five star review.

AI
Alan I.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Dept Review
The people in the Service Department make going there a pleasure. It is easy to work with them.

Thank you so much for the kind review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

SA
Salvatore A.
Stellar Customer Service
I can’t remember the young girl that helped me in the service department but she was great. Extremely cheerful, knowledgeable with a refreshing very positive vibe. She was accommodating and even contacted Richard (your shuttle driver) to drop me off at the Palm Beach Gardens Shops. Hands down the BEST service ever !!!!!!!

Thank you SO much for the five star review of our staff and store! We are so happy to hear that we took great care of you and your vehicle needs.

WC
William C.
North Palm Beach, FL
Service personnel
Great service department

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

Jupiter, FL
Friendly personnel

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business. Have a wonderful day.

MF
Michael F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good stuff!
Merlyn was attentive and kept me informed and helped to make the servicing of my Genesis a good experience

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciat your business! Have a wonderful day!

Awesome
I was in and out for a quick oil change. Will definitely be back for my next service!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you were in and out with ease. Have a wonderful day!

Jean C.
Loxahatchee, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Turned me around
Called very irate because I was in a difficult situation but the person who assisted me was awesome and talked me down. She is a definite asset to Hyundai!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you kindly for all the nice words of our staff and store. We truly apprecaite your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Cheryl B.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous
I would go back to Napleton on Northlake dealership.
I would NEVER GO BACK TO Napleton on OKEECHOBEE. I filed several complaints with corporate regarding issues with General Manager, sales tactics holding keys against will till car is sold then they did NOT PAY OFF CAR that was part of agreement in writing and I was in COLLECTIONS with finance company. It took months to straighten it out . Do to corporate backing their dealership I probably will NEVER BUY OR LEASE ANOTHER HYUNDAI AGAIN. It's to bad I like the car but next time I will follow through with NISSAN.
I have found corporate dose NOT really care about A CUSTOMER they ONLY CARE ABOUT THE DOLLARS.

Thank you for your recenet feedback of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Mardin B.
Jupiter, FL
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Marlyn was great.. I came in to buy two tires and she told me about the deal that was going on buy three get one free that was great because I always want all my tires to be the same. I also needed a oil change but she made sure that she showed me all the service plans due to the mileage on my car and this all worked out for me on the day me getting my car service at this dealership with Merlyn.. The wait time was great the waiting room was nice and clean.. Thank you Merlyn
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service vist. Have a great weekend.

Delray Beach, FL
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Most efficient car service I ever had
Service was done in a very reasonable time
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

Riviera Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Horrible service department
Horrible service department. My car came back worse than when it was brought in.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Ms. Larkin,
I am sorry you feel like you were treated unfairly, or unprofessionaly.  This was never our intention.  Thank you for your time today.