Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

Lake Park, FL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer service.
Responsiveness to meeting the customer’s needs.

Michele L.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
johnny service department
great place, great staff, work with you and very accommodating
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We apprecaite your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your day!

Lake Worth, FL
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
They got things done in about half the time, that I was expecting.

Linda S.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor Daileen Berni she makes sure I get what I need

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit! Enjoy your day!

Jacqueline C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
1st visit very impressed with time spent on my first oil change since I got car.
I appreciate the friendliness of employees and nice waiting area.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Michele S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great vibes
Very prompt welcoming and friendly. Love the ride service as well..

TP
Thomas P.
Palm City, FL
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor Gordon Hummel had me in and out in the time frame that he said he would. Facilities are clean and comfortable.

ST
Sylvia T.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Daileen Berni--excellent Customer Service
Daileen Berni has always ensured excellent customer service when I bring my cars in for service. Always ensures I know what will be done to service my vehicle, gives updates as I wait, is pleasant, and courteous. She is one of the main reasons I continue to use the service department at Napleton North Palm.

KW
Kimberly W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Professional Service
Service at Napleton North Palm Hyundai was amazing. They were extremely professional and everything was done in a timely manner. The young lady that was my service advisor was the best. I will always use the location for my cars.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your day!

Jupiter, FL
Super Service
Every time I come in to this facility. Everything is done in a friendly and timely fashion. They are always spot on from the moment I check until I leave.

Kathryn B.

service
Good

06/06/2019 Category: Service
scheduled service
My appointment for routine service was scheduled, a definite reason to return. The service advisor was thorough, explained what was to be done. Another definite plus was the ability to schedule the next service appointment prior to leaving which will save time.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

SG
Sophia G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent service .
My service person Casey goes above and beyond to give the at all times.She very friendly,always smiling,but most of all very professional.

Sandra M.
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and courteous staff

Robert M.
Lake Worth, FL
06/05/2019
Terrible Dealership
They push extra warrant and gap ins Then I drove back up to cancel. 2 weeks later the bank has not received a Credit for the $3,600. and they tell me it will take 12 weeks BULL

TR
Tillman R.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
the service is good and on time
I love Hyundai service the department

PC
Palmira C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Good all the Times
Exellente mr. Jaramillo was a Great help I thank him and u all Blessings

Janine B.
Dalene Bernie
She should be made a manager!!! She took the best of me and the situation like no other!! I’d recommend her highly!!!!

Judith R.
Jupiter, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Bill Gent
I called your California home office with my year
Of transmission trouble but the problem I had could
Never be.duplicated.
So I meet Bill Gent (NEW TO ME) that I never had before.
His mechanic found and saw my problem going from 2 to 3
And 3 to 2 was a nightmare!
With a great loaner he gave me to use I knew I was in good hands
A new transmission was very needed
After a very long time problem could not be found.
PLEASE GIVE THIS MAN. BILL GENT
A BIG SHOUT OUT IN YOUR COMPANY.
His personality is so kind and caring too.
Feel free to contact me anytime
Judy Roy