Overall Rating 2.29032/5Overall Rating 2.29032/5rating 2.29032rating 2.29032rating 2.29032

AD
Austin D.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service!
My car was serviced in a timely and friendly manner.
Even down to making sure that the car was washed and cleaned properly.
I'd recommend this service center to everyone.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

RT
Great place for service

Tarcy S.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor Pablo!!!
It was my first time at this particular dealership’s service and it will NOT be my last. Pablo the service advisor was amazing! Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, I was so accustomed to rude, nasty, know-it-all mentality at another Hyundai dealer in WPB and I was completely shocked and amazed at the politeness even from the courtesy driver Tom who was so engaging and a wonderful driver. Pablo and the mechanic diagnosed a problem that could have damaged my car in the long run that the “other Hyundai service dealer” NEVER mentioned! You have a customer for life. Thank you!!!

Tracy S.

WE
William E.
Brick, NJ
03/13/2019 Category: Service
excellant
excellent service adviser/clean facility
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Thanks
Good work
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the recent feedback of our staff and store. If there is anything we can do in the future to provide you with five star quality service, please reach out to us.

North Palm Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
great service in a timely manner!
alkfkjakjfllj

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with five star quality service every time.

GM
Gina M.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Our service rep is the best!!
Thank you to Daileen, She made the process painless.

EK
Edward K.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Satisfied Customer
You help keep the ACCENT in good condition

PV
Paul V.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service once again!

Boynton Beach, FL
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Easy to work with and informative employees

AF
Armando F.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/08/2019 Category: Service
La profesionalidad de sus trabajadores.
Esun lugar donde te tratan como si fueras de la familia. Te mantienen informado del proceso de mantenimiento de tu vehículo, muy profesionales.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/10/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

Rocco C.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service provided
My new service writer Johnny took the time to get my car needs properly done. After coming in for a routine oil change I thought my transmission had failed me again. Looks like tranny was ok but need rear axle. Johnny put me at ease and took care of my car troubles as a true professional representing Napleton Hyundai service once again. Thank you

James R.

Salvatore A.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
Pablo in the service dept has always made our scheduled maintenance actually pleasant and completely stress free. He is honest, respectful of our time and is a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend your business to a friend because of your sales dept and would never purchase or lease another vehicle from Napleton, however your service department is top notch and Pablo has always been consistently accommodating !!!!!

WH
Wallace H.
Stuart, FL
MY SERVICE ADVISOR
MY SERVICE ADVISOR KEPT ME IN THE LOOP
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Than you for the kind words of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

RJ
Robert J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Convenient and Efficient
I brought my vehicle in for periodic maintenance when I had an unexpected break from work. Although there was a large number of vehicles in the shop that day, the service manager was able to find a convenient time within three days for me to bring my Genesis in and drop it off for the needed service. I walked home so I could accomplish half of my daily workout, and received a call within two hours that my car was ready, so I walked back and completed my workout. I was offered a courtesy ride, but it was a nice clear day so I declined.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We apprecaite your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have an awesome day!

BR
Barry R.
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Casey was wonderful in the service department.

Don't Buy a Hyundai
A huge disappointment in quality.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

My sincerest apologies for not meeting your time expectation, or the expectation we set for you, it was never our intention to cause any unneccesary time delays.  A member of our management team will reach out to you today so we can make this right for you.

Joanne C.
North Palm Beach, FL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Daeleen
Service is always excellent and Daeleen is always great

Thank you kindly for the awesome review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look froward to your next service visit. Have a great rest of your day.

Robert W.