Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

Boynton Beach, FL
11/11/2019 Category: Service
All Around Excellence
I truly appreciate the service at Napleton. I am always greeted with a friendly smile and the reps take good care of my vehicle. Making sure my car gets the services needed.

FL
Fred L.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
GOOD SECOND APPOINTMENT
EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

EM
Elaine M.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
good service
Pablo was very nice, good customer service person.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much for the excellent five star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service gentleman
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

Thelma S.
Port St. Lucie, FL
11/04/2019 Category: Service
I LOVE this location
Pablo was PHEONOMENAL I always have great service and the staff is friendly
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Dineen B.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
11/04/2019 Category: Service
AWESOME Service Everytime
My service advisor Daileen and the mechanic Jacob always greet me with a smile. This was another regular service but asked this amazing duo to look over my car for my trip this weekend and they did. I always get updated on my car, great customer service, and overall great experience. Thanks again.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

EC
Elizabeth C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Professional
I was well treated by Pablo from Northlake. Very professional and attentive

Robert R.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast , friendly and efficient- answered all my questions.

11/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
Service was performed on time. My service person was courteous.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your day!

Jerrye C.
Immediate conscientious courteous help on all levels - Highly recommend
Pedro Minier is EXCELLENT - he makes this dealership shine!!!!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business!

John G.
Super service writer Daileen
When I arrived at the dealership she introduced yourself and help me with my 2015 sonata she was so helpful she said she would call me which she did she said they had to order the part and time of when it would be done and when I could pick it up we need more service writers like her what a pleasure .😎😎😎👍👍👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

WF
William F.
Palm City, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Kept my car till it was fixed and provided a loaner. Kept me up to date on progress!

Loxahatchee, FL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Service Rep was Great! Need to get a more efficient way of assigning/handling customers without appointments.
Scheduled Intake outside the Service Area was quick. My Service Rep, Johnny was very courteous and helpful. He kept me informed of the issues and progress on my car. He arranged for a shuttle back home even though it was farther than the limits. However, they need a better system of handling customers without appointments, walk-ins, and customers coming back to pick up their vehicles the next day especially when their Service Rep was off. Need Someone inside to check people in and prioritize what their need is and which desk they are to go to or at least have a Number system to get Served. Otherwise people just pile up by the constantly opening sliding doors. Delis in Supermarkets have a better system!

EW
Eric W.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Warranty
My cars blower fan went bad and they covered it under warranty. At the time, my car had 63,000 miles on it; just over the 60,000 bumper-to-bumper deadline. I was very thankful for the help.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy the rest of your day!

AH
Abe H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure treated like family.

Donald C.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Personal service
Careing handling of my concerns, was appreciated, as a now single woman navigating on my own. Mr Pablo was very kind and efficient in his care of my car.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for the wornderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Jay D.
My service representative Johnny Jaramillo
As always, Johnny was professional and treated me like I was the only customer in for service.

Jeffrey P.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Pablo Rocks
I put lots of miles on my Ioniq and every time I stop in for service, Pablo quickly and efficiently takes car of my services needs !!

EM
Elaine M.
good service
good customer service will return soon.

LD
Linda D.
Hobe Sound, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/27/2019 Category: Service
I went in for my 1st oil change after purchasing my Genesis from Napleton. My service rep Pablo was very helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, and went the extra mile to assist me. Very pleased.