2019 Reviews

Sheryl J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Sheryl Jackson
Merlyn Gonzalez was delightful! Very friendly and efficient. A pleasure to deal with.
Also really appreciated the ride to work and getting picked up again in the afternoon ! What a great service that is!!! Really appreciated!!! Super staff!! THANKYOU !!

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Work NOT Completed as Requested
I came in to the service department for an oil change, tire rotation and nitrogen air tire fill. The work was completed sooner than I expected. Here's why. Before dropping off the vehicle I checked the tire pressures on my dashboard display screen. The front left tire was at 37psi; the front right tire at 34psi; the right rear tire at 34psi; and the left rear tire at 42psi. Since the psi were different for all tires and the rear left especially high, this is one of the reasons I brought the vehicle in for service. I know psi levels change when the vehicle is driven but the 42psi was too high. When I left the service department I checked the psi levels again on the display. THEY WERE EXACTLY THE SAME. And I was CHARGED for a tire rotation. The work was not done. Otherwise the psi levels would be in different locations if the tires were rotated. AND at the very least, THEY SHOULD ALL READ THE SAME PSI. And even though I asked two times, no one ever acknowledged the tires were filled with the nitrogen air fill. I left completely dissatisfied with my visit to the service department. Tried numerous times to speak with (Rob) the service director but we played phone-tag for 5+ days so I could not address this issue further.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

If a mistake was made we would have gladly fixed it for you and/or refunded your money.  Please stop in anytime and I will have this rectified for you.

Loxahatchee, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/12/2018 Category: Service
10/10
Great help and service no complaints at all
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the five star review of our staff and store! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great weekend!

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Jay
👌🏽👌🏽

Thank you for the recent feedback. We hope that your next visit is a five star experience. Have a great weekend!

BD
Barry D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
They took care of my manufacturer recall in less time than I was originally told. That is exceptional. Congratulations.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome feeback! We truly appreciate your business and we are looking forward to servicing your vehicle for years to come.

Rocco C.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Transmission
Hope this can be fixed

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store. Please feel free to reach out to us. if there is anything else we can do. Have a great day.

2014 Hyundai Azera
07/10/2018 Category: Service
My service rep was very professional and provided a positive experience.

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day.

Jordan B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Usually very happy
I'm usually a very satisfied customer this is my second Hyundai. I've come to the conclusion that I will most likely not buy a Hyundai again. I am not happy with the things that are going wrong when the car has slightly over 60,000 miles and I'm still making car payments on this. I understand that things break but I placed a lot of confidence in Hyundai's product and their outstanding warranty.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for providing your feedback.  We will let the manufactuer know your concerns.  For the future, these surveys are ONLY a reflection on your advisor and ultimately the store.  Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of service possible.  Although we do hope that NO ONE's car breaks or costs them any unnecessary money, we are here to help if or when this situation arises.  Thank you

CD
Cristienne D.
North Bay Village, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/08/2018 Category: Service
The worst
I am embarrassed for us all

Ma'am,
I am not fully understanding what you are saying in this feedback.  I will have the service manager reach out to you.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/07/2018 Category: Service
The staff
The staff is always friendly and can answer any questions I may have.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review of our staff and store. We appreciate your loyalty to the store over the last few years! Have a great weekend!

Lake Worth, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2018 Category: Service
M
Took a long time to service the car but over all good place!

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

07/05/2018 Category: Service
N/a
N/a

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience you were caused.  We will reach out to you today to see if there is anything we can do to rectify this situation.

LL
Logan L.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
The people
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next service visit. Have a wonderful day!

KD
Khanh D.
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Mr Khanh
They have the best service staff
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thanky you so much for the kind review and feedback. We truly appreciate your loyalty through out the years. Have a great day!

Manesha R.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Always go above and beyond to help with great service
Always go above and beyond to give great service

John H.
Boca Raton, FL
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Service done on time. Friendly Service Rep. Great car wash.
See above
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you so much for your recent feedback of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

TF
Terry F.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Very professional
Manager was outstanding
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank oyou so much for the kind review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your feedback, have a great weekend!

Ludwig B.
Riviera Beach, FL
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent employees
Great place

Judy M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Seemed more disorganized than usual
As stated I would like my vehicle to drive as good as when I brought it in for oil chang and tire rotation.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

I am sorry for any inconvenience you were caused during your recent visits.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow so we can rectify any issues.

Dineen B.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Car serviced
The service advisors make the place. They are always nice and helpful. They work very hard for their customers. I always get amazing service.

Thanky ou so much for the kind review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and loyalty throughout the years. Have a great day!