Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Leslie K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
Everyone is very helpful & especially Johnny the service writer!

JN
John N.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Professional and courteous service department
We were pleasantly surprised. Giovanni was so kind and kept us up to date on the status of the car. We had better service on our Pallisade from Giovanni than we get at the dealership for our “luxury” car.

Jaime R.
Jupiter, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department!!
They are efficient, thorough and a pleasure to deal with. Robb Minier is knowledgeable and professional, he runs an excellent service department. Will definitely return for future service needs!

PC
Piroska C.
Lake Worth, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Good dealership
Good dealership. They offer free carwash.

01/12/2021 Category: Service
Good dealership
Good dealership. They will take care of you just it takes patience . 2 hours for my oil change even when I was the first customer in the morning.
NS
NICHOLAS E S. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Dear Piroska,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out Hyundai's survey. It looks like we fell short in giving you five-star service experience and for that I do apologize. I hope you give us another chance to prove ourselves to deliver a five-star service performance that you deserve.

Nick Sciorsci

Highly recommend northlake Hyundai

Brian M.
01/02/2021
Not like other dealers
I bought a Sonata at another local Hyundai dealership and while the car is great the process was very bad. I needed another car so I went to Northlake and what a difference. No pressure, no games no add on fees that were not explained. I bought a Tucson from Scotty and the purchase was a breeze. I needed a 3rd car for my 16 year old daughter and Scotty helped me purchase an Elantra. Same great service. Time for my son to get a car and since I have had no issues with the other three I went back to Northlake for car # 4, a Sonata. When the cars need service or oil change they pick the car up at my house and return it the same day. I don't write many reviews but if you need a car go here and see Scotty. I used TruCar so pricing is not an issue ever. When my 2017 Sonata needs to be replaced I will go back again. I have had only 1 minor mechanical issue with the 2017 Sonata and it was fixed in 1 day under warranty. I had 7 Fords in a row and had issues with every one and that is how I got to Hyundai.

EL
Evis L.
Boynton Beach, FL
01/01/2021 Category: Service
It was a nice experience
Everything was good

Delores W.
12/28/2020 Category: Service

12/27/2020 Category: Service
False information and the service department
They only commit to the customers when they want us to give high ratings
NS
NICHOLAS E S. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Dear Delores,

Nick Sciorsci

CARMEN R P. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Spoke with the customer and she took vehicle to our sister store.

Tenolian B.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service Agent
Mike Lingafelt is the kind of professional that I like. He listened to my issues and repeated back to me what I said. It is hard to find an agent who actually listens. He is focused on resolving the issue and always lets me know if there are other issues with my cars.

WJ
Wayne J.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/23/2020 Category: Service
very polite
need more seating in waiting areas

BR

Palm Beach Gardens, FL
2016 Hyundai Azera
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
The service is always top notch

RN

Martin S.
Lake Worth, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and repaired everything requested