Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Angela B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2021 Category: Service
No “TimeFrame” of returning Thousands to Consumers
The salesman at this business was wonderful but I wish he didn’t work for such a horrible dealership. Upon buying my car at the North Palm Napleton Hyundai and leaving the lot with my new car come to find out the next day all the brake lights were not working so they sent my family off in a unsafe vehicle. Not to mention within the 24-48 hours it took to get in touch with the dealership to get my car serviced the bank called and it came to light that this dealership had lied on the loan stating I had MULTIPLE features on my car that I did not have such as (bluetooth, back up camera, and moon roof) they pulled a classic bait and switch so instead of picking my car up from service upon confronting this dealership that the bank had called and brought this to our attention they immediately insisted on terminating the contract and refunding our money. Still it has been a WEEK and this dealership has yet to refund the $3500 down payment and has had the car returned since two days after we bought it. My recommendation is DONT BUY HERE they will lie and sell you a car that is not the model you think you are buying or your bank will catch it and save you and you will be stuck out thousands of dollars and fighting to get it back. This is a UNPROFFESSIONAL DISGRACE OF A BUSINESS
NICHOLAS E S. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Dear Angela,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out Hyundai's survey. It looks like we fell short in giving you five-star service experience and for that I do apologize. I hope you give us another chance to prove ourselves to deliver a five-star service performance that you deserve.

Tequesta, FL

Fred H.
Riviera Beach, FL
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Jenna is great
Jenna was kind, courteous, and professional! My car was fixed and ready when promised

07/14/2021 Category: Service
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
I bought a used 2018 Hyundai Sonata in late March of this year. This past Friday, a little over three months having the car, it completely refuses to start. I bring it in Napleton service department and they proceed to tell me not only does it need a new battery (costing $350… for a battery) but I also need FOUR new brakes and TWO new tires. I was astonished being that I only had this car for 3 months. Could they not tell the brakes and tires were not at a SAFE level prior to selling it to me? OR perhaps they knew and didn’t care. Either way, I am not going back there. The sales team is completely unreliable once you sign that dotted line and drive off the lot. They promised me they would tint my car and fix a spot of paint immediately after purchasing the car.. it took MONTHS for them to schedule the appointment. They are only interested in making money. The employees of the service department were friendly and professional, but I cannot in good conscience go there and believe they have my best interest at heart. Please go to a different dealer... I have heard horror stories from different people only after purchasing my car there. Save yourself money and precious time!
NICHOLAS E S. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

Dear Fred,

NICHOLAS E S. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Dear Fred,

EK
Elmer K.
07/14/2021
Poor service
Do Not buy a car from Napletons their service department is horrendous. Non existent. I signed up for the 2 years oil change and tire rotation. When I arrived for my appointment they parked my new Hyundai behind the service department for 2 1/2 hours and did nothing. I got zero service and after that time period I asked for my keys and left. Horrible experience.
NICHOLAS E S. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Dear Elmer,

E
E.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/13/2021 Category: Service
My car is in good hands.
I am on my third Veloster. All three of my cars have been taken care of by Hyundai service. Each time I take the car in my service manager Michael always make sure to explain what is needed to keep my car in excellent running condition. The team at Hyundai service is excellent I would recommend it to anyone needing service for their Hyundai car.

NL
Nanci L.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
2020 Hyundai Accent
07/13/2021 Category: Service
I will always use Napletons for my maintenance service

SP

Atlantis, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Sibulkin
Great service advisor, Mike Lingafelt.

Joseph F.
Port St. Lucie, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Replacement ECM
Johnny is awesome

No more Hyundai
Johnny is awesome....that's all.
NICHOLAS E S. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/25/2021

Barbara R.
Palm City, FL
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Right on time, and wasted no time.
I had an appointment this week, and it was very professional , and I had no complaints.

AG
Alan G.
West Palm Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Terrible pick up and drop off
After making reservations for having my car picked up for service on the day of my car was to be picked up, no one called to tell me why no one didn't know anything about it. Napelton sent me 2 e mails just to let me know all was good. and told me it wouldn't take more than 3 hrs to complete the work. After 5 hours I called Napelton. Finally 5 hrs later they they finally sent someone with my car.

06/17/2021 Category: Service
Terrible pick up and drop off
Do not let this dealership pick up or drop off your car. They seem to be at lost making reservations for pic up or drop off.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.  We strive for excellence and your feedback is appreciated.

Robert Minier

FP
Fani P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/16/2021 Category: Service
I am super satisfied with the service I received. Nicole was super friendly and highly efficient in meeting my needs. Highly recommended!

AZ
Anita Z.
Lake Worth, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Great place-good people
I'll never go anywhere else for service on my car.

North Palm Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
I have complete confidence in my service writer, Michael Lingafelt. Very unusual in my experience to have someone to trust not sell unnecessary services.