Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Palm Beach Shores, FL
01/19/2019 Category: Service
cordial service
wel i do notice ,or i feel like i wait litle longer ..i have appointment and every body inthe waitting area whem i arrive and the ones they came after me(some) leave before me ,,i was only in my first maitanace visit,oil chamge ,,,but wea not big deal ,,but that was what i notice,,, thanks n lucky as my day off,,,
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you so much for your recent feedback and five star review. We appreciate your business and wish you a happy weekend!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great people, excellent service... always.
I'm always treated like a VIP, no matter what service I receive!

Thank you so much for the wonderful five star review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and wish you a happy weekend!

CR
Cathleen R.
Mequon, WI
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Service maintenance
Service man was amazing & & took care of everything that I asked

Thank you for your recent feedback. We hope to provide you with five star quality service at your next visit. If there is anything we can do to assure that, please feel free to reach out to us. Have a great weekend!

Joe A.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Professional and efficient service
My service adviser was extremely efficient and helpful My service was completed as promised and the car was brought to me at the door.

Dineen B.
Rrgular Service and some repairs
Always great service. Daileen my service advisor keeps me posted on progress and she always does it with a smile. Thats why i keep coming back.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Lake Worth, FL
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Two service calls to accomplish the original service call
Just fair...the car wash was good.

Thank you for your recent feeback. We would never intentionally do something that would cause your tires to wear prematurely. Please feel free to stop in and we can have your tire pressures adjusted to the proper specifications. We sincerly hope to provide you with five star quality service at your next visit. Have a great weekend.

Jeffrey G.
Lake Worth, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great!

Robert H.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
The people
Daiien was 5 star. Very helpful

Thank you for your awesome review of our staff and store. We appreciate your feedback, have a great weekend!

Joel G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
QUICK, CORRECT, POLITE AND CAPABLE DESCRIBES THIS PLACE
MY ELANTRA IS 2011 AND HAS BEEN SERVICED HERE SINCE NEW. I WOULD NEVER LET ANYONE ELSE TOUCH IT. THE LOVELY YOUNG WOMAN, DAILEEN TREATS ME WITH COURTESY,WARMTH AND RESPECT AND ALWAYS GETS THE JOB DONE RIGHT--THE FIRST TIME.
I WILL BUY MY NEXT CAR HERE -IF I LIVE LONGER THAN THIS ONE I'M DRIVING NOW. BASED ON NAPLETON SERVICE THE ELANTRA WILL BE RUNNING WHEN I'M GONE,
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

HT
Helen T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Advisor
Excellent service and turnaround time by Merlyn my advisor 👍

Thank you so much for the five star review! We are so happy to hear that your experience was so great. Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Jacob F.
Yardley, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
A Job Well Done
Very friendly and capable staff. Pleasant atmosphere and well done repairs. Merilyn is delightful to work with and followed through on our order status and completion of our repairs. We were treated well by everyone on the Napleton team. We also enjoyed the coffee and bagels.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. Have a great day!

Stephen H.
Boynton Beach, FL
The service advisors
Great place for service

Thank you so much for the awesome five star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

01/14/2019 Category: Service
The great things about it
The people there are very nice and very helpful
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate the feedback and we look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

James M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service

Thank you so much for the awesome review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

PS
Petrina S.
Boynton Beach, FL
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
Great experience buying our car. Not pressured and they found exactly what we were looking for. Service dept friendly and efficient.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We thank you for the awesome review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

North Palm Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
good service
I appreciated having a free oil with a coupon I received with my four new tires.

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store. If there is anything we can do to make your next service visit a five star experience, please let us know. Have a great week.

North Palm Beach, FL
Excellent and prompt service
I was given expert advice upon calling in regard to the service that I needed. A part that I needed was promptly ordered and my appointment was made in a seamless manner. The service department was most helpful.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great weekend!

GN
Glen N.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Consistant quality

ME
Maria E.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great atmosphere and great service.
It’s always a pleasure to go to Napleton. From sales to service the staff is wonderful. The service is efficient and a good value for money. The staff couldn’t be more courteous if they tried.
Thank you Napleton, keep up the good work. 👍🏻😊

AD
Austin D.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail.
For the most part the service was very good. However, I had to take my car and have it washed and cleaned afterwards.
I was told my car would be washed after being serviced. The car appeared to have been washed with a very dirty oiley rag. The car was smeared with what appeared to be an oiley film.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Your feedback is extremely important to us. Please feel free to come at your convience for us to perform a premium wash. I hope that we can provide you with five star quality service at your next visit. Have a great day!