1919 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.13636/5Overall Rating 2.13636/5rating 2.13636rating 2.13636rating 2.13636

Jean C.
Loxahatchee, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Turned me around
Called very irate because I was in a difficult situation but the person who assisted me was awesome and talked me down. She is a definite asset to Hyundai!

Cheryl B.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous
I would go back to Napleton on Northlake dealership.
I would NEVER GO BACK TO Napleton on OKEECHOBEE. I filed several complaints with corporate regarding issues with General Manager, sales tactics holding keys against will till car is sold then they did NOT PAY OFF CAR that was part of agreement in writing and I was in COLLECTIONS with finance company. It took months to straighten it out . Do to corporate backing their dealership I probably will NEVER BUY OR LEASE ANOTHER HYUNDAI AGAIN. It's to bad I like the car but next time I will follow through with NISSAN.
I have found corporate dose NOT really care about A CUSTOMER they ONLY CARE ABOUT THE DOLLARS.

Mardin B.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Marlyn was great.. I came in to buy two tires and she told me about the deal that was going on buy three get one free that was great because I always want all my tires to be the same. I also needed a oil change but she made sure that she showed me all the service plans due to the mileage on my car and this all worked out for me on the day me getting my car service at this dealership with Merlyn.. The wait time was great the waiting room was nice and clean.. Thank you Merlyn
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you so much for the kind words of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service vist. Have a great weekend.

Delray Beach, FL
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Most efficient car service I ever had
Service was done in a very reasonable time
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

Riviera Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Horrible service department
Horrible service department. My car came back worse than when it was brought in.

Ms. Larkin,
I am sorry you feel like you were treated unfairly, or unprofessionaly.  This was never our intention.  Thank you for your time today.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Vrry efficient
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly apprecaite your business and look forward to your next service visit.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service and staff
Service was prompt and efficient.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words of our staff and store. We truly apprecaite your business and look forward to your next service visit.

TA
Thomas A.
great service
great service
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you kindly for the excellent review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Linda M.
Fast service
Fast service, courteous staff
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you for your kind words of our staff and store. We truly apprecaite your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Judy S.
the service department
Always great service
Michael L. is the best
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/11/2018 Category: Service
More space
Service area and waiting area needs to be bigger. Waiting 3 hrs is ridiculous for an appointment.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you so much for the five star review and your feedback. Have a great weekend.

ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you so much for the five star review! Have a great weekend!Robert MinierService ManagerNorth Palm Hyundai561.625.4787rminier@napleton.com

Downhill
Lame

Mr. Rivas,
I am aware that this is your THIRD negative review.  We have attempted to reach out to you via phone and you hang up on us.  I would appreciate you not hiding behind your keyboard so that we can resolve any issue you have amicably.  Thank you,

Friendly staff
Making sure work is done promptly
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you for the five star review of our staff and store! We appreciate your business over the years and look forward to your next service visit! Have a great day!Robert MinierService ManagerNorth Palm Hyundai561.625.4787rminier@napleton.com

Jonathan B.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
The entire staff are completely professional and helpful
Jennee, from the service department, does such an outstanding job and treats me and my family with the upmost respect and hospitality. Jennee is extremely helpful and keeps us up to date on exactly what's going on regarding the service of our vehicle, prices, and repairs. Jennee represents your business in a truly professional and kind matter.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you kindly for all the nice words of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a wonderful day! Robert MinierService ManagerNorth Palm Hyundai561.625.4787rminier@napleton.com

DF
David F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Steve, new service advisor
I really enjoyed working with Steve. He took good care of me and even gave me one of his favorite pens which really made my day. It was a really nice gesture.
The shuttle was not up to par like the last time. When Steve called the driver, he said he was in Jupiter. I waited 45 minutes and asked him to call him again, at which point the driver was then in Boca. I don't understand why the driver would bypass the dealership to go all the way to Boca. At any rate, I had to call me husband to take me to work. On the flip side, I got a driver in the afternoon and he was great. I don't remember his name but he was very efficient.
Keep up the good work.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and the kind words! We truly appreciate your business over the years and look forward to your next service visit. Robert MinierService ManagerNorth Palm Hyundai561.625.4787rminier@napleton.com

Charles B.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Excellent experience.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you kindly for the recent feedback of our staff and store! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

05/06/2018 Category: Service
Helpful Staff
Jennee at the service center was very helpful and took the time to explain to me the difference between the packages and find a good fit for me that would provide the service my car needed without spending extra money on things I didn't need just yet.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

LH
Larry H.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Very professional and awesome service.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you kindly for the excellent review of our staff and store. We truly hope we met all your service needs and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great weekend!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/04/2018 Category: Service
THE STAFF MAKES THIS PLACE GREAT
Getting the car fixed is never fun. Always concerned about the cost and if you really needed the work done.
The staff here is upfront and honest.
Makes me think about buying another Hyundai just for the service department.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai

Thank you kindly for always being such a happy and loyal customer with us throughout the years! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have an awesome weekend!