Overall Rating 2.31429/5Overall Rating 2.31429/5rating 2.31429rating 2.31429rating 2.31429
Latest Review 27 minutes ago

LH
Leslie H.
Loxahatchee, FL
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Ms. Berni is a wonderful service advisor. She always takes great care of me when I bring my car in for service and never tries to sell me something I don't really need.

Loxahatchee, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service

Julie P.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service people. Quick and clean.

North Palm Beach, FL
06/25/2019 Category: Service
We always have excellent service . , responsible techs and service advisors.

BL
Barbara L.
Service is always excellent
Your service reps are always friendly and knowledgeable. It is a pleasure to bring my automobile to Napleton

Tarcy S.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Pablo & Napleton NP Hyundai are the best!
This is my second time coming to this location and I have been so fortunate to have Pablo help me. Knowledgeable, courteous, just amazing! I even waited this time and was done so quickly. They even washed my car with “eyelashes” when the “other dealer” refused to even vacuum it out.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank youso much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We apprecaite your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your week!

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Service advisors are great
Service advisors are great but the time it takes for an oil change shouldn't take 2 hours

I am sorry your vehicle took longer than expected during your recent service visit.  It is never our intention to waste anyone's time.  We will do a better job next time at setting a proper time expectation for your visit.  Thank you again for choosing North Palm Hyundai!

Jacalyn T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
My daughter had a paint issue with her car and Bill Gent the service manager was extremely kind and helped take care of everything. When we went to drop off the car to be fixed we were even offered a loaner car. Totally unexpected. I would highly recommend this particular dealership to anyone.
Thank you for all of your help!

KO
Kathleen O.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Always service my car at dealer. Napleton is the best. Pablo was great- Communicated well- got all 3 things done
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

NB
Nicholas B.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Daileen never disappoints she’s amazing professional and gets the job done excellently.

Palm Beach Shores, FL
GOOD SERVICE
GOOD SERVICE

SA
Susie A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job
Thank you again to Daileen Berni in the service department.
She makes my service appointments for my Sante Fe stress free every time!

CD
Catherine D.
scheduled srvice
service was excellent.performed the services requested in the time that was stated.interior and exterior of car was spotless upon completion.

Ronald B.
good service
got call backs in timely manner

Marilyn S.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Personnel is a pleasure to deal with.
I’m always treated with honesty.

BG
Betty G.
My service experience
When I brought my car in for some minor repairs I was very pleased with the overall experience.
Pablo was very friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough in helping me. Repairs were done on a timely manner and I was very happy with my the help I received in the service department.
happy with my experience in the service department

DF
David F.
Lake Worth, FL
06/19/2019 Category: Service
We have been very satisfied with the service we have received. The service writer that works with us is excellent at his job. He is very professional but friendly.

VS
Vittorio S.
Vittorio S.
Great

CK
Caitlin K.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Overall great and professional experience. Services were completed in a timely manner and I was provided clear communication throughout the process!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forwrd to your next service visit. Enjoy your day!

NM
Nia M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Clean facility and very helpful staff
Everyone at the dealership was super helpful and friendly! The facility was clean and they had refreshments while you waited for your car to be serviced. When it came down to explaining what was wrong my car the staff explained it very well and even showed me exactly what was wrong. Would definitely recommend!!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your day!