KIRK B.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
10/30/2020
Always have been highly service oriented
My battery died, they were able to get a replacement battery delivered and replaced in less than an hour.

RICO M.
10/28/2020
As always great service!

JJ
JAMES J.
10/26/2020
2010 jeep
always very satisfied with the work on my cars at a good prices

Dodge Charger
10/24/2020
Honest People
Always get the best of service when I need repairs done to my vehicle, So happy to have found a great place for the needs of my car. I will nerver return to a dealership again all of them seem to be dishonest about what they do for your car and very much over charge you for the repairs.

DEVAN B.
Volkswagen GTI
10/22/2020
Good, Honest Service
Newby's offered great customer service from the get-go. I was able to schedule my appointment over the phone quickly, and when I explained what was going on with my vehicle, they really listened, which I've found is not often the case at other repair shops. My repair was done quickly at a reasonable price. I will definitely be returning to Newby's next time my car needs to have work done. Thank you so much!

DAVE W.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/20/2020
We love Craig, Jim and the whole Newbys crew
When I dropped my car off I knew instantly they would take care of everything!

JIM W.
10/07/2020
These guys sre the best!!!
Honesty, great work, fair prices. Craig always keeps you informed and will discuss options.
You won't go wrong at NEWBY’s.

Toyota Prius c
10/02/2020
You are the best
I have been bringing my cars, my kids cars & my parents cars to you guys for years. You are honest & have the best customer service. Thanks

HH
HEATHER H.
Nissan JUKE
10/01/2020
Quick and simple
Had a battery issue. They took care of it quickly

David W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Tanya. She said the people who work there are very friendly, quick, and the prices are good.

KD
Klaus D.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Klaus said they got the job dome.

GC
GARRY C.
09/28/2020
Always Top Quality
Newby’s always makes me feel welcome and important. Their work is done right and on time.

NL

DAVE W.
Jeep Grand Wagoneer
09/25/2020
The best shop in Henderson
Craig and he crew are absolutely amazing! I always get quality repairs at reasonable price!

KELLY M.