TJ
TED J.
INFINITI J30
12/12/2019
Another Fantastic Job
I love this shop, you get only the work done that is necessary! The prices for the work is very fair.
I only take my car to Newbys!

DOROTHY R.
12/09/2019
Great service, as usual.
I have always had good timely service at Newby's.

WH
WENDALL H.
Lexus LS 400
12/05/2019
YOU HAVE BEEN MAKING CARS RUN LIKE NEW FOR 13 YEARS, AND I HAVE SAVED A LOT OF MONEY

FT
Great job

EH
Edward H.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Edward said that at the end he had a nail in the front tire. The guy at the front desk never told him. He read the copy of the paper work after he got home.

CHRIS B.
Ford Cab & Chassis
11/28/2019
Best repair shop ever. Craig is very professional !
Thanks for everything.
Chris Brownwood

DANIELLE B.
Ford Edge
11/22/2019
Very honest work
Newbys is a very trustworthy place that does a terrific job and treats you like you matter.

JONNY B.
11/19/2019
My first visit was very good and I appreciate the good service

LARRY B.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/18/2019
Trouble shooting
Newby’s has not charged me labor for troubleshooting car issues that they did not repair.

JOHN K.
GMC Envoy
11/18/2019
Great Customer & Repairs Service
Newby's is the only place I take my vehicle for needed repairs. They are honest and don't try to talk you into anything. Craig at the intake desk has always been courteous, friendly and very helpful. I've never had a problem with repairs they have made and would recommend them to anyone needing vehicle repairs.

BILL B.
11/14/2019
Professional and efficient service
I thought that my experience at Newby's was very good. I was treated as a person and provided with professional and efficient service, including personal observation of problem areas and a clear and concise estimate of costs to remedy the current problems with my Ford Ranger.

Chrysler Sebring
11/13/2019
Great people that do great work.
I would absolutely recommend Newbys.

ALAN S.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
10/31/2019
Always serviced properly
I had a braking system installed on the vehicle I tow behind my MH. Newby’s found that it been installed improperly and drained the battery. Kudos to them for fixing the problem that the camping dealer could not find!

RE
ROY E.
10/29/2019
Very friendly
Give me updated on my car when it would be ready and what was wrong with it

AG
ALLANA G.
10/25/2019
Always friendly and very helpful
I can depend on them.

10/23/2019
Lack of communication
I had a 9am appointment ti drop my van off to be looked at for the lock, I never heard from them all day long, I called at 3 and they just started to look at it. I picked up my van and made another appointment when the lock part was in again for 9am. The day again went on and I heard nothing so again I called about 1 and they said they just started looking at it and would be done about 3ish. 3ish came and went, I called them again at 4 and they said it was not fixed all the way and they would call me by 5 to let me know if they got it fixed or if it would have to stay and be looked at again in the am. Well 5pm came and went and no phone call, did not hear from them until about 10:30 am the next morning when they said it was done. I just wish they would communicate better with the clients.

DJ
DOUG J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2019
Great customer service and quality work on your vehicle.
Great customer service and quality work on your vehicle. Recommend to anyone.

JOHN D.
Toyota Prius c
10/18/2019
5000 mile checkup,
Honesty & reliability is important to me
And thats how you are! I have reccomended you many times.

WG
WARREN G.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/17/2019
Brake inspection and repair
They were very professional. Rapidly determined what was wrong, recommended next steps, and completed the work the same day. I needed a complete brake job with new pads and rotors. Not cheap but worth it for a quality job!

DON M.
10/17/2019
2005 Chevy
Thanks to Newby's my 14+ year old car is running great. Fast and reliable service.