Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Kalby M.
Hyundai Tiburon
07/31/2012 Category: Service
Kalby said he really appreciates the great service and they are very nice. He said they always try to find the cheapest way to do the work to save him money, the facility is always clean as well.

CD
Chris D.
GMC Yukon
07/31/2012 Category: Service
Chris said they were good.

Jay S.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Jay said they're always honest guys and he's been there for years. They do good work.

PM
Pat M.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Pat said she was from out of town and she appreciated that the business did not scalp her with the prices.

LH
Lee H.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Lee said they did repair his flat tire to his satisfaction.

07/30/2012 Category: Service
Lee said he was referred to this business by Smuggler's Notch to have a flat tire fixed and he arrived at this business minutes before noon. He said he was met by Dan, who told him he was unable to look at the tire until 1:30 pm when lunch was over, but he could lean the tire against the side of the building and he would look at it then. He said he felt like he was imposing upon this business and Dan, even though he was the customer in need. When he returned to retrieve the tire Dan had fixed it and asked if he wanted it reinstalled on the vehicle. He said he put all the accessories and tools from the back of the vehicle in their proper place, charged a fair price, and did a great job. He said the first impression was not warm or helpful, but the customer service was redeemed when he returned. He would recommend this business because Dan was honest and he is good at what he does.
Dan W. from Notch Road Auto Repair responded on 08/04/2012
Lee, I guess I should apologize for your first impression of my business and I appreciate your honesty, but I did ask you that day if you had time to leave the tire and I would look at it after lunch and you replied sure I'm not leaving town till tomorow . What I don't think you realize is that for employees I have my self as the owner/operator and one part time employee, I was the only one at the shop that day and had other customers to deal with but I did fit you in as soon as I could. I have always helped anyone staying at smugglers notch and we do go the extra mile, like putting the spare tire and all it's tools back in place in the vehicle. I do believe I was being fair considering I did take the job on the fly ontop of all other appointments as I have always done for flat tire repairs but their are just somedays I have to work them into my schedule. I'm glad I redeemed myself but I do feel I was being warm and helpful considering the circumstances. Dan

BE
Bill E.
MA
07/27/2012 Category: Service
Bill said the initial quote he was given was lower than the final bill he received.

Mike D.
VT
Nissan Sentra
07/27/2012 Category: Service
Mike said the business was very efficient and they did a good job.

DAVID L.
07/20/2012
Always get it right the first time
I have never had a problem with Dan his work is top notch.

WC
Walter C.
Honda Accord
06/26/2012 Category: Service
Walter said this business has good service and the technicians did what he asked them to fix on his vehicle.

LC
LEO C.
06/24/2012
Notch Road Auto Saved the Day!
Thank you so much to Notch Road Auto for coming to my house to put some air in my flat tire. This made it possible for me to drive it over to your shop so you could plug the flat, which made it possible for me to get to work on a day that I HAD to be there! Thank you so much for going above and beyond!!!!
Dan W. from Notch Road Auto Repair responded on 06/25/2012
I'm glad we could help!

AO
Alden O.
Underhill, VT
Dodge Dakota
06/22/2012 Category: Service
Alden said this is a very confident facility they do excellent work.

EV
Erin V.
WI
Dodge Stratus
06/21/2012 Category: Service
Erin said this business did the work very quickly.

Michael B.
Waterville, VT
Ford Escort
06/20/2012 Category: Service
Michael said the visit was okay, but he was not really impressed that he had to pay $35 and he failed on his inspection. He said this business looks nice and clean, but he wasn't impressed. He said he has had a lot of inspections, but he has never had to pay for a failed one.
Dan W. from Notch Road Auto Repair responded on 06/23/2012
Our rates for inspections are told to our customers up front. It is explained the charge is $35 pass or fail. A thorough inspection takes a minimum of 1/2 an hour. If for any reason your vehicle fails you need to pay for the time spent looking over the vehicle. This fee is waived once the vehicle is repaired, whether by our shop or somewhere else, the inspection will be given after repairs are proven. It's still valuable time taken away from others in need of repairs and money would not be made if fails were all free. Safety is our number one concern and in todays economy nothing is free.

DON R.
06/16/2012
Outback Rear Brake Repair
Excellent brake Job, better price than the dealer.

TRICIA M.
06/13/2012
Fast, Friendly, Local, Quality
I'm terrible about car maintenance so it's great to have someplace close by that I can trust to do a great job. Fast and friendly service too!

MF
Maryellen F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/13/2012 Category: Service
Maryellen said she has always received excellent service at this establishment. She said this business came highly recommended.

CL
CHRIS L.
Honda Accord
06/11/2012
honest, fair, and up front with you about what is wrong with your vehicle
excellent

Donald M.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/07/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said they're really good.

PG
Pat G.
VT
06/04/2012 Category: Service
Pat said the business was very efficient, clean and the work was done well. She was treated very well.

JOANN W.
Subaru Impreza
05/31/2012
Oil Change
As usual great service, with a wonderful
grandson....Gram Jo