Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Ashley S.
Johnson, VT
Kia Rio
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Cindy. She said they did a great job.

AA
Alan A.
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Alan said he would recommend this business for service.

Jose R.
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Jose said everything seemed alright. He had no complaints to speak of.

Kevin M.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said the business had the battery he needed.

NM
NANCY M.
11/24/2017
Professionalism + convenient

Rachel S.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jordan. He said it was easy to get into the facility and they performed the service as expected.

JAY M.
BMW 750xi
11/20/2017
Not so happy
When I initially brought my vehicle to notch road auto I was told by the staff that they could fix any car and that it didn't matter if it was a high end vehicle . At that time all I needed was an alignment and an oil change which they took care of . A few weeks later I scheduled a pcv valve replacement and after waiting for an hour the mechanic came out and told me that he ordered the wrong piece . When I tried to reschedule to get my vehicle fixed with the right piece I was given the run around for 2 weeks until finally I was told that that particular job would be too big for them to handle . I appreciated the honesty but they could've told me that initially. A few weeks later I went back to get a bulb replaced in my headlight and was met with reluctance . When I asked if it would be better if I had this done someplace else the gentleman at the desk replied , " yes . That job would be a pain in the ass " . Between my car and my wife's car I spent a good amount of money with notch road auto so I felt slighted to say the least .
Dan W. from Notch Road Auto Repair responded on 11/27/2017

Jay, I apologize you feel dissapointed with your service and would like to clairify your request with the pcv valve. I personally was the gentleman at the desk, and mechanic you spoke to regarding the replacement.
You requested for me to order the pcv valvue, without allowing my shop to do a proper diagnostic on your vehicle, as i stated was necessary. You didnt want to pay for it and assured you knew exactly what it was from a forum you read. You strickly wanted the part ordered and to be replaced. We followed your request, being the customer.
When my mechanic went to replace the part, due to three different engine design varations for your BMW, 750 XI, the part was incorrect. At which point you were not charged any labor, we apologized, and made efforts to re-order, and re-schedule. After re-scheduling you missed two appointments (canceled same day), and one today 11/27/17 for a three hour appointment. (NO CALL).
As the owner, indeed some vehicle repairs are harder than others, but I am specialized in mechanics, properly educated, and honest with all my customers. I have never turned a customers job away, unless it is dealer specific. . As for the headlight, we do not carry HID bulbs, and stated we could order it for you.
I appreciate your business as a new customer since September, and hope this clarifys your review. We try to do our best, and give our customers 100% satisfaction.

EO
Elizabeth O.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Elizabeth said everything went great and the staff were kind.

BC
Betsy C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Matt. He said this business is small, appealing, and locally owned. It is located near her home. The technicians are qualified and professional.

RA
Robert A.
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Robert said this business did very well.

VV
Vicky V.
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Vicki said the service at this business is very good. The staff is polite and they do the work in a timely manner.

Mike B.
Toyota Tundra
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Mike said the problem with his vehicle was fixed. They had friendly staff and prompt service.

AW
ANNE W.
11/14/2017
Quality Service
I appreciate the prompt, courteous service I receive at Notch Road Auto Repair.
Its location is also convenient to my needs.

KC
KAREN C.
11/14/2017
Expert service
Once again, 100% satisfied with the service I received.

Jack T.
Lincoln Navigator
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Jack said his experience was pretty good.

Kevin S.
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said he would recommend this business.

DK
David K.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
David said the staff have always gone out of their way to help him and they find the parts he needs without charging an exorbitant price. They do the most good for the most people. Dan is a really good guy and he's done good work for him. He intends to continue doing business with this facility.

David B.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/02/2017 Category: Service
David said the work turned out great and the prices were reasonable. The staff were really nice and helpful as well.

SL
Sally L.
GMC Terrain
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Sally said the service was timely and convenient. All the work she wanted was done. It was affordable, and the staff did great work.

Andy B.
Milton, VT
Ford Cutaway
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Andy said the employees did a good job and he was very happy with the service.