BD
BRIAN D.
Gilbert, AZ
06/06/2020
Corolla
The work appears to have been done fine but the interior of the vehicle was quite dirty, steering wheel, gear selector, door handle, and carpets. And I found a razor blade at the base of the windshield.

Toyota Tundra
05/22/2020
Honest and friendly service!!
I always feel confident in the service provided and appreciate the honest & friendly service.

MARY H.
Buick LaCrosse
05/20/2020
Friendly ,honest,close, excellent service
Friendly,honest, excellent service,close

SEAN M.
05/19/2020
Did exactly what I needed promptly
Been using for a long time always do a good job

Cari M.
05/16/2020
Since I started bringing my car here, I have never been disappointed. They are honest, reliable, worth the cost, and the guys are just great!

JIM S.
Audi Q7
05/07/2020
Great service.
We are always scheduled quickly and called when service is completed. No complaints and we will be back.

Jamie L.
Mesa, AZ
Acura TL
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Jamie said it was a smooth visit and everything went fine.

EB
Elisa B.
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Elisa said she is always pleased with service here and they always do a good job.

BL
BOB L.
05/04/2020
Oasis Auto Center is outstanding.
I’ve only had good things to say about this company since I started taking my cars there years ago. The service is excellent and the knowledge of the entire staff is outstanding. Tony does a great job of communicating all information regarding what needs to be done to my cars. I highly recommend Oasis Auto Center.

EK
Eric K.
Toyota Sequoia
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Eric said this business is honest and they don't try to take advantage of him.

MEGAN BRENT S.
Mesa, AZ
04/15/2020
Trusted Work
I came back to Oasis after having gotten a new car and tried to stick with the dealership. Oasis and Tony are very honest and their work is always perfect. They also work hard to be efficient and get you in and out quickly.

VW
Victor W.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Victor said he would recommend the business for service.

Janice` B.
04/05/2020
service
I was receiving very good service for years but abou a year ago,I was informed I needed struts because of a leak. The quote was overpriced and could get it done by 1/2 elsewhere but I declined since a relative said I did not need it. Months later no leak was found and struts are fine.. So, I hesitate to go back again.

AT
Annette T.
Chevrolet HHR
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Annette said the business always works on her vehicle. She said they do real good, along with being dependable and honest. She said she really appreciates that.

SY
Stephanie Y.
Phoenix, AZ
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Stephanie said that there were no problems.