BV
Bob V.
Mesa, AZ
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the business is the best. They have great service, a great team, and a great price.

ES
ELAINE S.
04/12/2019
Car repair
Tony and his crew are always very friendly and helpful. Goes out of the way to be helpful. will continue going there for car repairs.

James F.
Arizona
Kia Rondo
04/11/2019 Category: Service
James said he was given a discount for working in the same profession. The business gave him a set price for the service and didn't change it. They had his vehicle done earlier than what he was told.

ME
Mark E.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the service was very good.

TONY S.
Nissan Versa
04/02/2019
Honest mechanics
I have been coming to your shop for many years and I appreciate your help and honesty with the repairs and maintenance needed.

JAN L.
Kia Spectra
03/27/2019
Integrity, competent, thorough and educatuional
Tony and his team ensured my car was road ready in the limited time I had before my departure. My car needed several repairs before hitting the road 1500 miles away to very cold country. They worked around my schedule and completed a few thousand $'s of repairs. Some of these were quoted elsewhere at almost 3x's the amount for which it cost me at Oasis. They went above and beyond in their care of my car, took time to explain all repairs needed to me, helping me make an informed decision. I now will be a lifetime customer. Thank you to Tony and his team!

Toni B.
Lexus GX 470
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Toni said the staff were great, they do a tremendous job and were very friendly. They don't try upsell anything and Tony is so nice. He's very accommodating and very informative on what needs to be done.

GW
Garrett W.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Garrett said the service was great.

Sam C.
Dodge Challenger
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Sam said the staff have always been very pleasant to deal with. The work is excellent and she would recommend them for any services needed.

Michael B.
Casa Grande, AZ
Chevrolet Sonic
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he had a pretty good experience with the staff and service at this business.

AR
ANNA R.
Saturn VUE
03/09/2019
Oasis Auto Center Review
I have been taking my cars to Oasis for many years. My car battery died last week and Oasis had me up and running in very short order! Tony and his employees are courteous, professional, honest and reliable!

EH
ETHIN H.
03/02/2019
Trustworthy and honest
Tony and his workers provide honest work. They do the job right and get it done. They treat every car as if it's there own personal vechicle.

RF
ROBERT F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/02/2019
My go to autoshop
The team at Oasis are professional, courteous, and fair. They never push any extra work like many other shops do. I used to shop around for price amd value. I dont bother now, I always take my vehicles to them for everything from oil changes, to any other problems that my vehicles might be having.

LG
LORI/SYLVESTER G.
02/24/2019
car repair
I always trust them repair what needs to be done.

MI
MARIA I.
02/23/2019
Price
Amazing job on fixing a bad item on my truck. I had a very bad oil leak for the past couple of years. It took a bit to gather the money for oil leak to get fixed.
Since it a "large amount" , they offered $50 off. Very little bit helps. I do appreciate it!
Now my truck sounds/feels better!
Thanks again.

DN
Dan N.
GMC Yukon XL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the staff was right on the money, they say what's wrong and then give the right price, they finish job on time, and they do not try to sell him anything else.

DAVID G.
Mazda CX-9
02/14/2019
Great
The alignment is great on my mazda and had great service

JANICE B.
Mazda CX-7
02/14/2019
Honest, friendly and reliable personnel

TN
Tyler N.
Arizona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the business was prompt and got right to work. They kept him in the loop about what was going on with his vehicle.

CRAIG S.
Toyota Sequoia
02/09/2019
Oasis Auto Center
Honesty and Integrity: That's why I've been a customer for over 30 years. That pretty much says it all.