CHRIS S.
09/04/2019
Honest service!
Always been honest and finding reasonable pricing.

SUSAN/ MICHAEL B.
Ford Freestyle
09/03/2019
Friendly helpful service
Great people and fair honest service keep us coming back to this shop. It’s a good location while you wait too!

STEVE W.
Lexus ES 350
08/29/2019
A+ Honesty and Integrity
We recently took our Lexus ES350 to Oasis for a leaking Steering pump. This was diagnosed by a long time mechanic neighbor. The estimate was $535 for a replacement pump and the labor. When we arrived to pick it up, we were shocked. The bill was under $50. They had found a pin hole in one of the hoses and it was leaking power steering fluid from above the pump, making it look like the fluid was coming from a shaft seal.
The guys at Oasis have never let us down. We are customers for life.

FD
Frank D.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the staff did not reset the mileage reminder.

MELISSA G.
Gilbert, AZ
08/18/2019
Always kind and helpful!

EL
ERIC L.
Phoenix, AZ
08/15/2019
You guys are the best! We had a semi-emergent situation and needed both cars. You got our car in and expedited it for us and saved our day! But then, you are always prompt and excellent at getting our vehicles back on the road! Fabulous mechanics and as honest as the day is long. We recommend you guys to everyone!

Dan C.
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Dan said he has used this business for years. Tony is the best in the business.

Bob S.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he's been going to this business for probably 10 years and that it was just a really good place.

JI
JAY I.
07/26/2019
Tony and crew are awesome!
Not only do they take care of my vehicle, but the crew here are so trustworthy!

JE
JAMES E.
07/20/2019
Excellent service and very efficient.
Our Hyundai has had all of her service at Oasis for years and just completed a 4000 mile trip around the Western USA without problems. Trustworthy and knowledgeable. They know their trade!

07/19/2019
Best shop in town
Fast quality service. Everything I need, nothing I don't.

DK
DON K.
Saturn Astra
07/18/2019
Lucky to have found these guys!!
Honest, delivered when promised. Excellent understanding of varied mechanical issues. Best of all, very easy to deal with.

AR
ANNA R.
Saturn VUE
07/10/2019
Excellent service!
I have been a customer of Oasis Auto Center for many years. I have always received quality, professional service and cannot recommend them highly enough!

JERI T.
07/04/2019
Oasis is a place you can trust and I'm so glad I have a place to take my car that I can trust.
Thank you so much for my oil change and checking everything for me and then fixing the big bad and ugly things for such an old car and I was overjoyed when it was less than you quoted me. Made my day and was so happy to have it fixed . Also thank you for giving me a ride home and back so I didn't have to sit there all day to wait for it to get finished. That was extremely appreciated and hope you all have a Wonderful 4th of July. Thank you so much, once again.

ER
Erik R.
Ford Expedition
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Erik said the staff did a great job for him and got work done for him on a Saturday.