NY
NANCY Y.
Lexus LS 430
12/29/2019
Perseverance pays off
I really appreciate your perseverance and mechanical expertise. Your guys were great at troubleshooting, fixing, and getting me back in the drivers seat. Thanks for all your help. Play though

ES
Elizabeth S.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she has been going to this business for years and the customer service is always good.

Jon D.
GMC Yukon
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Jon said the employees always do exactly what needs to be done, get the job done right, do not overcharge and he's never had a problem over the years.

GB
GORDON ELAIN B.
Kia Sportage
12/13/2019
Great mechanics
There's guys are honest!!!! I can't stress that enough. Do great work and stands behind it.

James M.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
James said he would not take his vehicle to any other business.

STACY/PATRICIA W.
12/08/2019
good job
I am always pleased with their work. Always calls when they find out what’s wrong and gives me a fair price.

NB
Nevin B.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Nevin said that they have a fair price.

ROBERT M.
12/04/2019
Honest trustworthy goes the extra mile
Oasis is a great place to take your car, Tony is very honest, trustworthy and will make sure that you are happy with anything that needs to be repaired on your car. I have referred about 10 or 15 people to oasis because I believe in the company .

EK
Eric K.
Toyota Sequoia
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Eric said that the technician is the only honest mechanic he has ever met. He said to thank them.

SUSAN/ MICHAEL B.
Ford Freestyle
11/22/2019
Best auto service!
Once again Tony and the staff at Oasis provided friendly and competent service for our power steering problem. They are always friendly and very reasonable, and get us on the road as quickly as possible. Thank you!

Ronald B.
Arizona
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said he was happy with the service and cost. He stated this business did a good job.

CRAIG S.
11/16/2019
Dependability and honesty!
Jeremy did a great job coordinating my job. What more can you ask for?

PW
Pete W.
Mesa, AZ
Toyota Avalon
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke to Minelle. She said she is totally pleased with this business. Tony always takes care of them.

GB
GORDON ELAIN B.
Kia Sportage
11/05/2019
Love these guys
Most honest mechanic shop I have ever dealt with. Tony is great. They will tell you the truth and not charge you for any unnecessary work

AF
ALLY F.
11/02/2019
Customer Service
I’ve seen Tony for years and he has always been MORE than amazing. I bought a new car and bc it is under warranty, I haven’t been able to see him as I used to. However, recently I received a brand new company car and for the entire month of October have been experiencing tire issues. I believe with so much construction on the interstate, my car has experienced some tire damage. I took it to 4 places who couldn’t find find an issue of why I was having low tires and constantly having to fill it with air. Finally, after an emergency stop for a flat tire, a nail was indeed discovered and tire replaced. However my tire pressure light kept coming on. I called Tony after so much frustration and without hesitation 2 things happened 1) he told me to bring in the car so he can check it it 2) he reached out to the company that pays for the expenses of the car so he could be a partner and help with repairs

Since the tire was replaced and after looking further into my tire issue, Tony deemed my car ok to drive without further complication( and frustrations). Tony has ALWAYS looked out for my safety on the road (I average 150 miles a day). I will always be loyal to him and highly recommend him, Jeremy, and the entire oasis auto center crew to anyone.

They are truly honest and fairly/affordably priced.

Thank you for always going above and beyond and taking care of me and my vehicles, Tony!