STEVEN C.
Rockland, MA
01/02/2020
great service as usual
Honest, reliable and reasonable always
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you very much Steve we appreciate your business!!

JOHN M.
Marshfield Hills, MA
01/02/2020
Professional and courteous service always at a very fair price. Thank you
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 01/03/2020

Thanks for allowing O'Brien car care to service your car John. Have a great weekend!

MO
MIKE & DONNA O.
Randolph, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/01/2020
Great experience
The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They were able to identify and fix the problem quickly.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 01/01/2020

Thank you so much Donna and Mike!! Long time no see we so appreciate your business!!

TONY M.
Brockton, MA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/31/2019
Van
The service was excellent and Matt,who serviced my van was very knowledgeable,and polite
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 01/01/2020

Thank you so much for your business happy new year!!

FG
FRED G.
12/29/2019
Nice people. Honest

Thank you very much!!

PA
PAT A.
12/29/2019
Dependable, friendly, expert service.
I’ve been going to O’Briens for many years and will continue to bring my car there. They’re awesome!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 12/30/2019

Thanks so much for your business we truly appreciate it!!

MICHAEL M.
Milton, MA
Jeep Compass
12/26/2019
Trustworthy, reliable, honest, & friendly
Everyone is welcoming, knowledgeable and attentive. We traveled 50 miles to do business with O’Brien’s!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 12/30/2019

Thanks so much we really appreciate your business!!

AT
ALLEN T.
12/23/2019
Obrien’s
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the business over all these years!!

JESUS T.
Mazda Tribute
12/21/2019
Reliable place
This is a highly recommended place to trust for maintenance and repairs of your car.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words!!

SD
STEPHANIE D.
Walpole, MA
12/20/2019
Came in to have my car looked at. They were very informative and courteous. Not like most mechanics out to get your money. The wait time was reasonable. I’ve been here a couple times and I can’t say enough good things about this place. Highly recommended.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you we truly appreciate your business!!

Dave C.
12/18/2019
Professional Service
First time visit. Was impressed with professional service.
O'Brien's was able to communicate the repair and proceeded to efficiently complete.
Thanks for getting the old Buick back on the road.
Job well done!!

RHONDA B.
Randolph, MA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
12/17/2019
Great Customer Service! No Surprises!
Second visit. First was standard oil change a friend had been telling me to take my truck to O’Briens for a long time. I was surprised by the price and timing.
This time it was new tires, sticker and oil change. All work done same day and price as anticipated. They even called me twice to ask a question on my preference on options, none of which inflated the price. The guys are very friendly and down to earth, nothing pretentious here.
Very happy customer who has finally found the car care center for all of my vehicle needs!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, we truly appreciate your business. There are a lot of auto shops out there thanks for choosing us!!

MARLENE S.
Whitman, MA
12/16/2019
The people that work there. Their customer service. In the over 30 years
In the over 30 years I have been going to them I have always had great customer service. When I was working in the town I would drop my car off and they would give me a ride to work. When my car was done they would drop my car off to me at work. I could always get an appointment for when I needed it. When I sit and wait for it I never have to wait long. They have gone way out of their way to do some things for me.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words we truly appreciate your business over all these years!!

JARED M.
East Bridgewater, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
12/12/2019
Thank you!
Awesome service very quickly taken care of.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 12/17/2019

we really appreciate your business!!