JENNIFER L.
Weymouth, MA
10/01/2019
Great Place!
I love going to OBrien Car Care! The staff is friendly, helpful, honest and trustworthy. I always leave there feeling they have gone above and beyond for me.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/03/2019

We truly appreciate your business

HA
HELEN A.
Quincy, MA
Hyundai Accent
09/30/2019
Went for an oil change today. As usual the service was courteous and prompt. I had an unusual request and my request was met with: sure we can do that for you. I find O’Brien has good service and priced very reasonable.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words!!

JOANNE R.
Braintree, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/27/2019
Awesome service & communication!
My friends reccomended O'Briens & will be ever grateful. They saved me $750 by diagnosing my car correctly. Great service & people. They are my full time service center!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you very much for your business

Avon, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
09/24/2019
Friendly and honest
Explained in what order work would be performed
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you very much!!

VM
VIRGINIA M.
09/24/2019
fast service,they do a great job no matter what you need they do it and do it well.
the only thing I can say is THERE IS NO ONE WHO DOES A BETTER JOB .
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words we truly appreciate it!!

DOROTHY C.
09/20/2019
Best around
I have been going O'Brien Car Care for years. They are so nice and knowledgeable. They are fair and upfront with pricing, always discussing needed repairs first before doing any work. The work is always quality. Best mechanic around.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you so much we truly appreciate your business over the years!!

JOSH D.
Abington, MA
Ram 1500
09/20/2019
Great Services!!!
Called in on Wednesday in need of tires, they had me in and done first thing the following morning. Great service, Great Prices!!! Beat out 3 other estimates I had, and the tires were Goodyears!! I will continue to use them for all my automotive needs!!!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for your tire business and other services we try to stay very competitive in or pricing

HP
HAROLD P.
Brockton, MA
09/18/2019
The service is A++++
Your car is in great hands with O’Brien Car Care the service is top notch.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/19/2019

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

DAVID M.
Canton, MA
09/17/2019
Trust & Honesty
O’Brien always treats you fair and does a great job. I go out of my way to have them work on my car.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly appreciate your business.

GO
GEORGE O.
09/15/2019
Service work.
Great service, convenient and very responsive
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/15/2019

Thank you so much for the business!!

Brockton, MA
09/14/2019
Honest and efficient
I needed my car checked over because I was gifting it to a family member. The guys were thorough and straight forward in there assessment. Priced up front and fair. I drove away feeling like I was respected and treated fairly. Thank you.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you so much with all the options you have when having your car serviced we so appreciate your business!!

JO
JAQUELINE O.
Readville, MA
09/14/2019
Always exceptional service!! Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Always exceptional service!! Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you so much we appreciate your business!

DF
DONNA F.
09/12/2019
Another great experience
I received prompt, courteous and professional service. I have used Obriens over the last 10 years with no complaints and have referred my friends and relatives.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. We truly appreciate your business!!

MT
MIKE T.
Saab 9-3
09/12/2019
Great service and attitude
Always a great experience
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you so much for the business!

LO
LISA O.
09/10/2019
Lisa Finocchiaro
I have been bringing my car here for years and ALWAYS have great service. I called this morning and an hour later my car was being serviced. They go out of their way to give you what you need. I always recommend my friends and family to bring their cars here.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words!!