Open Road Automotive & Tire

Gary C.
Round Rock, TX
Nissan Sentra
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the business gave his vehicle a diagnosis and he feels that it wasn't right.

AC
Allie C.
Round Rock, TX
09/16/2018
Customer service
I’m happy with the quality of service provided to my car. I’m Not satisfied with the customer service provided by the Manager, He needs to be more patient and calm when explaining stuff, I had questions bc I don’t know about cars and he grew frustrated with me versus assuring me.

Dustin P.
Bastrop, TX
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Dustin said this business made him feel kind of rushed any time he spoke with them.

MO
Mikah O.
Austin, TX
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Mikah said she went into this business to try and get a free air conditioner check but the information they provided was not clear.

David P.
Lexington, TX
12/15/2014 Category: Service
David said this business told him it would only take a half an hour, however it took a total of two hours.
ChaLyce S., Marketing Director from Open Road Automotive & Tire responded on 12/26/2014

I certainly understand your frustration at having to wait longer than expected and realize that you had places to be during the Christmas holidays. Our ACE Certified Mechanics fixed the problem that was on the ticket within 30minutes, however your other request, that was not on the ticket, to take a look at the belt, was what took our mechanic a little longer due to the vehicle's personalization fixtures. I hope the total service was completed in time for you to make your holiday outings.

Please accept my sincere apologies. We will make every effort to see that this never happens again and that we ask customers if they have any additional requests before a ticket is sent to the mechanics and a time-frame is given. We appreciate your business and will do everything we can to serve your needs.

We want to thank you for your patronage and for bringing these concerns to our attention. We certainly do not wish to loose you as a valued customer. I am confident that a future visit to our shop will better reflect our commitment to customer satisfaction.
Happy Holidays!

KP
Ken P.
Mazda B3000
03/21/2014 Category: Service
Ken said the workmanship was good at this business. The business had some miscommunication when ordering the part. A thirty minute job turned into two hours.