Open Road Automotive & Tire

06/25/2019
Thanks for fixing my car so quickly and correctly.
My car was damaged at NTB just getting an oil change. Brought my car to Open Road Automotive and they ordered the parts to fix my car and it was ready the next day when the parts arrived. I appreciate the time, service, honesty and commitment to getting my car fixed so I could return to my normal life. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone needing service. They are honest and save you money.

RP
Richard P.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the people were very courteous and knowledgeable. They figured out what the problem was and they fixed it. The place gave him a good quote. He paid the price he was quoted, and they did the work on time. He stated he was pretty happy doing business with them.

Kia Optima
06/24/2019
Amazing!
They are very knowledgeable and super friendly. I take my car to them for everything! I’ve never had to take my car twice for the same issue. Prices are reasonable.

Tommy S.
06/22/2019
QUALITY work and true estimates.
A trusted establishment in mechanics, Open Raod keeps your vehicle to par.

TH
Tyler H.
06/20/2019
5-star service as always!
We love open road! Patrick and his team provide the friendliest service I’ve ever received from a repair shop. Quick service and fair prices are a no brainer.

Chuck S.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
Above and Beyond!!
Patrick and his staff have always taken service to the next level. I bring five vehicles to open road and trust the process from initial diagnosis to repair.

I fully endorse Open Road!

Chuck Siedlecki

Austin, TX
Acura RDX
Great Shop!
Took my car here for an oil change and a rear differential oil service on my Acura. Great customer service and way more affordable than the dealership! My whole extended family takes their vehicles here, and they always do a great job taking care of us and our cars.

Judy K.
Georgetown, TX
Awesome!!!
This is the best shop EVER. They are honest and do a great job. Very friendly and helpful. We have used them for many, many years and have always been satisfied. We now live in Waco and still make the hour and a half drive to have work on our vehicles. I highly recommend them for all your Automotive needs.

David H.
Taylor, TX
Fast service
I previously purchased tires at this location, and received a free four wheel alignment with my purchase of four tires. I stop by today with no appointment and they rotated my tires for free... can’t beat that customer service. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes.

ANNA B.
friendly and qualified
This group is calm, efficient, and swift

YV
YADY V.
Nissan Pathfinder
Friendly employees
Very kind and knowledgeable employees always feel like they want to help all the customers and you never feel like you’re being lied too

TR
TED R.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
06/19/2019
Great customer service and prices

RENAE R.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/19/2019
I love the gentleman there they are always helpful and knowledgeable
I love these guys and wouldn’t go anywhere else. They are respectful and very helpful

DAVID C.
Nissan Titan
Oil change/tire rotation
Best automotive and customer service around. We wouldn't take our vehicles anywhere else.

CY
CINDY Y.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
06/18/2019
Oil change / tire rotation
These guys are awesome to work with
Very polite and helpful

DJ
Duvon J.
Dodge Charger
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Duvon said everything was good at this business. They were friendly and helpful. They told him exactly what was wrong with his vehicle and they fixed the problem.

YV
YADY V.
Nissan Sentra
06/17/2019
Customer service
Customer service and knowledgeable employees and mechanics.

Austin, TX
BMW M6
06/15/2019
They are professional and trustworthy
These guys are the greatest. Dealer said needed new water pump. Patrick looked and found cracked tube and replaced that $1.00 part. Saved me $1000.00. I’ll go nowhere else. Love these guys

06/14/2019
Repaired tire stem and too tight lug nut
Speedy, courteous, professional, honest. Did the job for 1/2 of what Duet's in Manor quoted me! I am a female who doesn't know a lot about cars. Thank you for your honesty and not racking me over the coals!

LEE S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/13/2019
Incredible Customer Support
I have worked with these guys for quite a while now so when I bought a used truck AS IS I immediately thought of them. I brought it in and they gave it a Complete examination for me. They listed all the things that it needs to be up to par and gave me a printed copy with pricing. I will be taking it in from time to time to get the listed items corrected. Thank goodness nothing is Critical. If you have any kind of issue with just about any kind of car or truck they are the ones to check it out for you.