Overall Rating 4.2692308/5Overall Rating 4.2692308/5Overall Rating 4.2692308/5Overall Rating 4.2692308/5rating 4.2692308
Overall Rating 2.0769231/5Overall Rating 2.0769231/5rating 2.0769231rating 2.0769231rating 2.0769231

IB
Idella B.
Elkins Park, PA
Job well done
I was pleased with the service provided every was explained the waiting was not to long,
and the waiting area was clean and inviting with snacks I didn't mind the wait and my car is great

Great friendly service
Pacifico Hyundai is always great about informative options and letting me know what is going on with my vehicle. Great service and they give me the real deal.

Aston, PA

Great job

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Emissions
Make sure you meet yearly time frame or you will be charged for emissions. No communication about this until after service.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

I apologize for any confusion. You may not have been emissions exempt if your are less then 1 year. I am sure no one here was trying to charge you. If you come in and ask for inspection that is what is preformed. If you have any questions please call me

MT
Maria T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2018 Category: Service
good job
I needed emergency work on tire and job was perfect

Anthony M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Remote and program
This visit went well

Sylvia B.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
I've dealt with this dealership for the past six years and have nothing but positive things to say about the service and integrity

Rafael R.
First time
Great service, I have a closer dealer to home but I’d return again for service.

Ridley Park, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
car owner
your the first one there, why does it take so long to do an oil change?
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your bussiness and feed back. I looked at your work order, you had a oil and filter change and a tire rotation. Work order was open at 7:53 and closed at 8:51 which is just under an hour. Our techs do not start until 8:00 am I am sorry you feel the wait time was long.In order to do a full multi point inspection oil change and tire rotation 1 hour is the norm.

Allen B.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Pacifico Hyundai ACTUALLY does the work they are supposed to do unlike some other Hyundai dealers...like Piazza Hyundai.
Last year (2017) I made the unfortunate mistake of taking my car in for service at Piazza Hyundai for an Oil Change. This was part of the deal when I bought my 4th Hyundai. My 2015 Sonata Sport 2.0 T. I was to go on a long trip and needed my car to be in tip-top shape. Part way through my trip my car's engine began to rev-up way too much and was difficult to bring to a stop. It then began to just crawl as I tried to get it through one of the intersections I happen to be in at the time. So I canceled my trip and managed to take my car, very slowly, in to Pacifico Hyundai for analysis. It was discovered that my oil was so black and dirty and filled with gunk that it caused an oil leak into an electronic cam control module and subsequently destroyed it. It was 3 days before I the issue was repaired.
Bottom Line: Pacifico Hyundai is GREAT. Piazza Hyundai SUCKS.

CT
Carole T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/12/2018 Category: Service
First visit for maintain of new car
Received prompt service from staff and excellent service of car. Will continue to use service.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Not fixing the problem it did not have before it went in the back
Would recommend going to another Hyundai service facility
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your business and feed back. If you feel I should know more please contact me at 215-365-0300 ext 317

PJ

KW
Kellyann W.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Stellar Customer Service
Even though I didn't purchase my car from Pacifico, I will purchase my next one from Pacifico as a result of my experience with the service department. The pretzels, bottled water and short wait time, make it a winner for me.

Julia S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/08/2018 Category: Service
They take car of my vehicle
i enjoy bringing my vehicle to the Hyundai dealer because you care you explain every detail about what’s going on and what you need so your vehicle can continue to keep on working so thank you very much Pacifico Hyundai

JO
Jason O.
Blackwood, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/08/2018 Category: Service
LOVE my Genesis!!
I have a 2015 Genesis and I have about 45,000 miles always serviced here with Dennis. No complaints just smiles

Ann B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Myself....Annie B
Customer service ....nice environment......also the coffee and snacks (pretzels) offered.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for your business and the time it took to provide us with your feedback. Could you tell us what we could do to earn 5 stars?

Robert M.
Glenolden, PA
Prompt service ; modern communication
Inspection service needed for expired sticker....scheduled 2 day away appointment....3 hrs.later I’m driving home with my new inspection and stickers.

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Pacifico Hyundai Service Dept (rescore)
The service provided to me this particular was good. I called and spoke with Holly McCaffrey who was able to squeeze me in the same day for basic service and I was in and out within a reasonable time frame. Thank you.

Pacifico Hyundai Service Dept
heard other customers complaining around me. not good to visit this dealership on the weekend for major work, techs for that service level tend to work weekdays, not weekend. a quick oil change, brake service or inspections may be more ideal for weekends

Was you concern with other customers or with the service we provided you? your feedback would be helpful. If we provided you good service could you please rescore us? If we did something that you feel we need to improve on let me know.