Overall Rating 4.3870968/5Overall Rating 4.3870968/5Overall Rating 4.3870968/5Overall Rating 4.3870968/5rating 4.3870968
Overall Rating 1.9999968/5rating 1.9999968rating 1.9999968rating 1.9999968rating 1.9999968

GH
Grace H.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Pacifico Hyundai is the Best!!!
I have been a loyal and highly satisfied Customer since 2002, I always receive Excellent Customer Service. Dennis Golden and All the staff, are Always kind, caring and Professional. Always a very good Experience!!!

AA
Ayodeji A.
Brookhaven, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service with less waiting time!

Steven C.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Always on time and Dennis Golden is really great.

AN
Alessandro N.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff and efficient
It was just an oil change, but the staff was really nice and efficient. I complained about some noise and even if they couldn't find the source they were very nice and told me that I could go back any time if the problem persisted

Joanne M.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
dennis the best
the best

Cathy H.
Willingboro, NJ
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Bulb Replacement
Walk in for bulb replacement was handled in less than thirty minutes. That’s what I call excellent service.

MK
Myra K.
Glenolden, PA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Timely and courteous service.

WS
William S.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent service.

Carol H.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Dept.
Service over New Years holiday after being towed was made much easier thanks to Dennis and the excellent effort to repair my Sonata. The work was accomplished with efficient and friendly help.
I am more inclined to trade up at this dealership because of the great service department.

AW
Angelia W.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
VERY PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Holiday Helpful
I worked with Holly, and she was so nice and helpful. She comped the labor for a small piece that was affecting my car's function, and allowed me to keep my car at the service space over the holiday. She was a great person to work. It's also nice to see a woman in a mostly male dominated space. Most of the men that i've worked with at this dealership can be kind of short, and unfriendly. Holly should stay forever.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

01/06/2019 Category: Service
No Tiltle
No review
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

Donna R.
Aston, PA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
GREAT service!
Always good service and fun people work there. They are personable and make you feel you are part of their family.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Donna, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

John D.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/01/2019 Category: Service
237,000+ miles and the best care ever-Pacifico!
I've been having my Hyundai Sonata serviced at Pacifico for the past 8 years. I am over 237,000+ miles and driving along. I attribute this to the quality of Hyundai and the service at Pacifico. I have not had any major maintenance issues with my 2017 Sonata; there have been the expected issues with these miles, i.e., sensors, catalytic convertors, brakes, etc. The service provided by Pacifico addressed these issues in a timely fashion.

Dennis Golden, service manager, has to be highly commended for his professionalism, patience, advice and genuine interest in customer care.

Sterling H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!! Thank You
Great Service!! Thank You
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly concsientious service
Both Holly and Michael went out of their way to get my vehicle in at the last minute to service a tire issue. They sourced a tire for me quickly and were able to rep;ace my badly damaged tire so that I could make a long distance trip the following day. Friendly service with a smile.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

James C.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Holly@ Pacifico
It was different frm other yrs, the wait was shorter, the service was quicker,& it was crowded.So Big Ups to Holly & the service guy.

LC
Gooe experience

SF
Samuel F.
12/23/2018 Category: Service
VIsit was acceptable, not exceptional
There was nothing wrong with this visit, it was a good experience. it was not exception where I'm looking forward to my next oil change, but I certainly would come back here again for service.

Sloan C.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
12/22/2018 Category: Service
The service
At first I thought this was a place I could not trust. I came back and meet with Chris and he was cool and trustworthy. He got me the best deal and really took care of me. When I buy my next car, I’ll come and talk to him, because he is a person I trust.