Overall Rating 4.3870968/5Overall Rating 4.3870968/5Overall Rating 4.3870968/5Overall Rating 4.3870968/5rating 4.3870968
Overall Rating 1.9999968/5rating 1.9999968rating 1.9999968rating 1.9999968rating 1.9999968

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Friendly,courteous staff in total.Service staff always go the extra mile!A clean waiting area and a spotless restroom.Very important and appreciated.And the pretzels are a nice touch!

Robert R.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Review
Good
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

HS
Harriet S.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
Friendly, and courteous service. Purchase vehicle in 2007, and continued to have it serviced , and maintenance performed, without any problems.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Harriet, thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

MT
Maria T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
efficient and friendly
good service
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service by mechanic
The mechanic did a fabulous job servicing my vehicle. He took care of everything I requested and processed all recalls as an added bonus.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Elizabeth, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

Garnet Valley, PA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Communication needs to improve
Communication and manners by service staff needs to improve. You stand at the counter for 10 minutes before someone says anything to you while they type on the computer or talk to each other.

VH
Veronica H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
The staff is courteous.
I trust that the repairs/work has been done. I’m not a mechanic.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Veronica, thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

Andrew M.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
State inspection and oil change
Great service all the way around

Langhorne, PA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
clean, quick and friendly
easy to make appointment. price fair. quick service and friendly service writer and cashier.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

CE
Charles E.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Usually not problem service manager I believe his name is dennis is always professional and accommodating
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Charles, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

VS
Vanessa S.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Good
My service person is Derrick. He has done a good job by answering all my question and giving all my information on servicing my car.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Vanessa, thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

Sereta C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/02/2018 Category: Service
I felt pleased like I was heard
Ms. Holly in the service department spoke very pleasant and answered most of my questions that I asked. There are several test that has to be done to see what is going on with the vehicle. So for now I am pleased and waiting for my car to be running in great condition. Thank you
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Sereta, thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

TG
Timothy G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/01/2018 Category: Service
service department
They are the greatest and so knowledgeable...I will see them in 3 months.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Timothy, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

GH
Grace C. H.
11/30/2018
I Always receive Excellent Customer Service at Pacifico Hyundai
I have been a loyal and highly satisfied customer since 2002. And, I have always had a very good Experience with Everyone. And, when I am there for Service: I can always depend on Dennis Golden. He is always kind, knowledgeable, reliable, and Professional. And, he interacts well with the technicians, to insure that my car is being serviced properly. Arthur Hawkins and Rob: They always do quality work, and I am always highly satisfied with their work. As Always, Thank You, and I Appreciate You All: My Pacifico Hyundai Family!!!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Service rep had a wonderful spirit and friendly..Pacifico Hyundai gets the job done.

AJ
Addraner J.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
The service was excellent as usual. Everyone was very helpful and did a great job and on time.

Janet W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Liked the fact that they supplied Huber transportation as I have no one to take me there.
wish they could have notice the problem, but I will take it back if the problem gets worse

AA
Ayodeji A.
Brookhaven, PA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service and was prompt.

Barbara M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Customer Service
I had a lot of questions regarding my car exempt state regulations. My question were answered with courtesy and professionalism.

JO
Jason O.
Blackwood, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
State inspection
I love the discounts I get from being a Pacifico for Life member.