Overall Rating 4.4722222/5Overall Rating 4.4722222/5Overall Rating 4.4722222/5Overall Rating 4.4722222/5rating 4.4722222
Overall Rating 2.027775/5Overall Rating 2.027775/5rating 2.027775rating 2.027775rating 2.027775

AG
Amy G.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe

James C.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
The Crew
Pacifico Hyundai has gotten better than it was in 2008.Thanks People.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
The service manager is helpful and willing to take the time to explain the services.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

Dawn W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Everyone is very friendly and you are treated like family I have been with this dealership at least 10 years.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

TN
Timbila N.
Woodhaven, NY
Great service as usual
Once again Pacifico Hyundai provided an excellent service. I dropped off my car for the 52k miles maintenance. The service was perfect as always. Thank you very much for performing an awesome job on my car. The service is a 5 stars rating. I really appreciate the recommendation made by the specialist. I didn't know I had a carbon filter issue but thanks to him it's fixed. That's why I drive from New York to come get my car serviced by Pacifico. I will make sure to let everyone know how awesome you guys are.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Always fast service
In and out for a routine service. Service team always willing to answer questions.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim and Mike were fantastic. Very quick turn around.

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
I’ve always had excellent service and didn’t wait too long about hr. Hr n half. Always very cordial
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

Raymond G.
good experience
friendly speedy service

Maryanne M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
They did everything I needed in the time I needed they were great
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Maryanne, thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

AJ
April J.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2019 Category: Service
I was very please with the service that was provided.

11/03/2019 Category: Service
Politeness va being overwhelmed
The last two times I took the car, it had been quite frustrating (it was “busy” and the agents were not attentive or even polite)
This time, I had a new agent, I believe his name is Jon or Jim (maybe). He was extremely professional and kept me informed of what to expect

WP
Willie P.
11/03/2019 Category: Service
The peopke in customer services and your mechanic and sales people wonderful personality.
Denise FordPorter Willie's wife
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you and your family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Carrie H.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Not so great!
My car was serviced on 9/3/2019 at which time my clock was not working. I was told that satellite had caused problems with many vehicles. After my car was serviced my GPS was not working and I was told that they had ordered me a new radio. I started calling, texting and leaving messages on 9/12/19 regarding status of radio. When I finally was able to get someone on the phone on 9/23/19 I was told that it was on back order. Last week I got a car stated that they cancelled the order for my radio and was going to reorder. It has been two months with no clock or GPS. Please help!!!
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience in our service department. We'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com. We look forward to hearing from you and earning back your business.

OS
Olivia S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Service Department accommodated my schedule and provided transportation from dropoff and back to pick up car at end of day.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Olivia, thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

Joseph L.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
repair and oil change and check up
great work and great service by dennis and who work on my car.

LJ
Larry J.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Good service, nice waiting area
Always prompt, knowledgeable advisors,nice waiting area.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Larry, thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

DT
Dimos T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Exceptional costumer service
Great communication with the service department, and went the extra mole to help me with all the process of the repair/rental/drop off pick up

PJ
Patricia J.
friendliness
i received fast service and a resolution to the problem i was having

PP
Paul P.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service waiting area.
Great service. Usually have you out of there in less than 1 1/2 hours. Service attendance do a great job getting your paper work prepared in a timely manner and the mechanics have great knowledge about servicing your car. That's why I keep returning year after year.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Paul, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and your family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you once again for your kind words.