TG
Thomas G.
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Always provide great service
We had a flat tire, and as always they took care of us, and replaced something that was on recall for my vehicle. We always get prompt courteous service.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

TC
Tawanda C.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
The associates who work there
I always get great service when I go to the dealer
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Shira B.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
There service has approved greatly over the years.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

MF
Michael F.
Mantua, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Reconsideration
After some very nice conversations with in-house representatives, I would like to reassess my initial evaluation

02/13/2020 Category: Service
See other comments
See other comments
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t fully satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

Jessica D.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
People friends and quick service
I always have a great experience with Hyundai, not only are the employees so friendly but their service is quick and easy. I am always more than satisfied and would highly recommend to others.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

HB
Hosea B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Kind and courteous service .
Great job and very informative!
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

Deborah B.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Always a great eperience
Pacifico Hyundai never disappoints! I showed up an hour early for my service appointment. I was still taken immediately and service was done in record time! Customer service is AWESOME!!!!
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

SK
Susan K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Customer Courtesy & Care
My advisor Jim S. took the time to check my service records and any available active warranty prior to checking my car and performing my required annual inspection. He explained any and all work that was to be done, cost and answered my questions with a smile. I didn't feel rushed or confused about the service being rendered. I am satisfied with the advisor, time spent and the inspection. The technician left my car in the shape I gave it to them too! My service experience was very good...a satisfied customer.

Joanne H.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Jim did a great job keeping me updated on what was going on.

EB
Ernest B.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
They see you when you're schedule.
The service was great got me in and out .

Leonard B.
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
So far service has been great. Staff very friendly but professional. Not waiting for hours for service to start.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

LJ
Lisa J.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Always professional
I really enjoy visiting Pacifico Hyundai service. It is always a pleasant experience. Dennis let me know up front what the costs would be before the work was started. The waiting area is very comfortable.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you and your family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Judy T.
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/28/2020 Category: Service
there is such a thing as CUSTOMER SERVICE
I had just about given up on just getting treated as another human sharing this world. And then, I experienced the Pacifico Hyundai Service Department. WOW. Treated like a person. Thank you Jim and the team!!!!!
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Shanita H.
01/26/2020 Category: Service
The customer service is wonderful
I had a wonderful experience
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020