CG
Chuck G.
Acme, WA
12/27/2016 Category: Service
Chuck said the business provided him with good and satisfying service.

PM
Pete M.
Washington
Chevrolet HHR
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Pete said he did not have an appointment when he dropped off his vehicle. It was ready on the same day and the price for the service was what he thought it would be.

Bonnie B.
Sumas, WA
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Bonnie said the service was fast and the employees did a really good job.

EV
Eathan V.
Washington
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Eathan said the business did a good job.

David B.
12/13/2016
Dependable service, fixed right the first time at a fair price.
Thanks for the prompt repair of an emissions solenoid.
I recommend Panacea to friends whenever the subject comes up.

Joanne B.
12/12/2016
Prompt and Helpful!
Steve always does a great job, very honest. He offered to give me a ride to pick up my Mom's car for an oil change, but the roads were to snowy to drive her car. Meanwhile, he did a 15,000 mile check up on my car. Did all that was required but no "add on services". I SO appreciate that!

Maria H.
12/10/2016
great customer service
great customer service. friendly and helpful.

RF
Rick (Sr.) F.
12/07/2016
2011 escape
they are very honest and care about their customers. I feel very confident that the work is done well. I would recommend Panacea Automotive repair to my friends.

MK
Michael K.
12/05/2016
Oil, Lube, and Filter Change at Panacea Automotive Repair
I can always count on Steve at Panacea to only do what my car needs. He is 100% honest and totally trustworthy. I could not say that about many places that I have taken my cars in past years. His staff is genuine, friendly, and always helpful.

BR
Brian R.
12/02/2016
Patient in solving problems
I especially appreciate Steve's persistence. When the new ball joint didn't fit right, he ordered and tried a half dozen other options and found one that worked well.

SO
Sabine O.
Blaine, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
12/01/2016
Consistent good service!
Always taking the time to answer my questions in detail. Work is done in timely manner. I will be back! Thank you!

John H.
12/01/2016
Great Service, As Always
Best place in town for repairs and service.

LG
Leon G.
Deming, WA
Hyundai Azera
11/25/2016
Hyundai Azeri
Good, honest service. Work completed in time.

GS
Greg S.
Nissan Xterra
11/23/2016
Excellent sevice in terms of competence and communication..
I have taken my car to Panacea several times now, and each time I have received prompt and thorough service. I feel as though Steve actually cares about my needs as a customer, and I am confident that Panacea will continue to provide quality service and maintenance for my vehicle.

RT
Richard T.
Toyota Pickup
11/19/2016
Honesty, integrity and friendliness.
I have been a Panacea customer for many years and have always been pleased with the quality of their work and Steve's efforts to actually save me money.

Jim L.
Ferndale, WA
Ford Excursion
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Jim said he was very happy with the good service. The employees are good people.

PR
Peggy R.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/17/2016
We love Panacea!!
We have been going to Panacea for over 20years, we are always happy with the great service and the professional attitude we receive from Steve and the technicians.

Honest, competant, caring business.
I wouldn't take our cars any where else!

MV
Matt V.
11/14/2016
Car Repair
You folks did a great job of giving me a quick, accurate estimate and description of the work needed. You did the needed work quickly and thoroughly. I appreciate your attempt to save me money and reuse parts that might not need replacing.

GK
Greg K.
11/12/2016 Category: Service
Greg said he is very satisfied with the work this business does.

Christian C.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/08/2016
Outstanding
Excellent, reliable, and honest service