Josh W.
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Josh said he would highly recommend this business.

Jeremy H.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/17/2021
My automatic window was making a weird sound. I had it replaced a few years ago, so was kinda bummed that it wasn’t working properly again, but Steve was great. Informed me the part had lifetime warranty and took care of it right away.

ND
Norm D.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/10/2021
Repair oil leak
I brought my truck in to have an oil leak repaired. Within an hour I had the diagnosis and estimate that was very reasonable. The work was completed within three hours and I was back on the road. I would highly recommend Steve at Panacea.

GE
Greg E.
GMC Sonoma
02/10/2021
1996 Sonoma service
Quick, prompt service. Tech very knowledgeable. Bill quite reasonable.

Marci S.
Kia Spectra
02/05/2021
Amazing!
I received a quote of $900 for a repair on my Kia Spectra. I decided to get a second option from Panacea. Steve gave me an estimate of $139. However, after doing the work my bill ended up being $32!

I appreciate his honesty and quick service.

MJ
Mike J.
02/01/2021
Honesty and convenient
Always able to schedule my vehicles wither it be the oil changes or an issue I would have concern with,Also gives advice on what Iam not doing that I should be doing to keep my vehicles in good running order.

GK
Gabriel K.
02/01/2021
Always great, honest work.
I've taken a few different cars to Panacea for different reasons and they ALWAYS do excellent work and charge an honest price. On one occasion I had my car towed there after I had a transmission failure light pop up. I for sure thought it would be a full replacement, but they quickly found the issue and repaired it. They are honest, hard working mechanics, and have saved me thousands over the years. Top notch work and great customer service. Thank you Panacea!

CE
Cristiana E.
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Cristiana said this business did a good job. They did what they promised to do. They made the repair and her vehicle still works.

HW
Harry W.
Honda Element
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Harry said they were great . He appreciated their communication and they always come in at or under the estimate. They are a business of integrity.

Maria H.
Scion xD
01/29/2021
Integrity
Steve is always honest and knowledgeable about issues with our vehicles. He lets us know in advance what he believes to be the issue and gives us an honest estimate that usually is quite accurate compared to final quote. Very nice to work with.

Jim R.
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Jim said it was good, straight forward, timely and just what he wanted.

Acura MDX
Local and Kind.
Mr.Steve worked well with me and there was great satisfaction in having my Honda repaired at Panacea.

RL
Ron L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/27/2021
Steve and Chris are very knowledgeable and friendly. I have been taking my vehicles to Panacea for several years and have always been happy with the service. Several times I have recommended Panacea to family and friends without hesitation.

Tony M.
Nissan Armada
My “go to” mechanic.
Good analysis, diagnostics and great service on a wide variety of vehicles.

LH
Leonard H.
Ford Edge
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Leonard said the service provided by the business was fine. Steve did a good job.