AL
Angela L.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Angela said the business has always had really good mechanics to go to.

Jason K.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the business was professional and fast.

Lummi Island, WA
10/07/2020
Best mechanics in Whatcom county
Professional and polite, great people work here!

GS
Greg S.
Nissan Xterra
10/06/2020
Business as usual
This time I had Steve make some major repairs to my daughter's car. It feels good knowing that the job was done right.

Ferndale, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/05/2020
Honest car repair
I've been a client for over 10 years and everytime I go with a problem, they are always honest with what needs to be done, especially compared to other car dealers. Always fair prices and timely service. I couldn't recommend them more!

catherine s.
10/03/2020
The best!
Steve and his wonderful crew at Panacea are the only folks I will trust to work on my car! Great people and great customer service! Thanks for all that you do! You are the best!

JY
Joel Y.
Honda Accord Wgn
10/01/2020
They did it again,..
I Always know I can count on the experts at Panacea to know what my car needs,
At a fair price.
After servicing my sons Honda,
and I’m at ease that it will be safe and sound for his road trip to college next week.
Thanks again Steve,
( and your highly professional, experienced crew).

AH
Alyssa H.
Nissan Sentra
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Alyssa they're good, honest mechanics, and she's been going here for years.

John S.
09/24/2020
Stick to the quotes and are usually lower $ than quoted
Always quick and well priced. Very knowledgeable and can handle anything

TW
Tami W.
09/22/2020
Panacea Auto Repair
Panacea Auto Repair has always treated us with respect and offers service that is reliable and priced fairly. I can even recall two instances where the price for work was less than the quoted price. Work is accomplished quickly.

Deming, WA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/19/2020
Concerns about Leaving Vehicle Overnight
We have brought our van in 3 times now for an oil change, leaving it in the lot outside the night before. The first time I picked up afterward, it seemed like my gas tank had less gas in it than when I dropped it off, but I wasn't sure, it was just a hunch. The second time we dropped it off and picked up, I noticed the same and told my husband I thought someone was syphoning gas from the tank. The third time, I actually made a mark on the gage so see if it happened again, and it did...someone syphoned about 5 gallons. We understand you have a sign saying that you're not responsible for theft in the lot, but it seems that you do indeed have a theft problem and should put up cameras and signs telling thieves that they are on video to discourage this activity. We may be able to drop off and pick up our van in the same day from now on and not leave it in the lot...but if not, we'll have to take our van somewhere else for service where we're not worried about this. Thought you should know as this could damage your business in the long run...I'm sure we're not the only ones to have had this happen.

GS
Greg S.
09/14/2020
Business as usual
I continue to be impressed by the excellent service and "know how" at Panacea. Steve gives forthright appraisals and gets the work done in a timely manner, and I love the continuity of having the same garage take care of my vehicle needs year in and year out.

PC
Paul C.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/08/2020
I trust the Panacea
I trust Steve at the Panacea to do both good work and do the right thing.

David B.
Buick Enclave
09/04/2020
Low Oil Episode - Happy Ending
I half-expected that a low oil episode would result in a huge repair job.
The check engine light was on, and the engine was making strange noises. (Here's a reminder that we have to check the oil LEVEL with the DIPSTICK every so often between oil changes and not rely on the OIL LIFE PERCENTAGE or the OIL PRESSURE WARNING LIGHT coming on (neither of which indicated trouble). But the dipstick did tell the story - very low oil. After adding 2 quarts the engine sounded normal again - but the check engine light was still on. How bad was it going to be? Panacea's diagnostics showed multiple warning codes. But thankfully when cleared they stayed cleared. And at the end of the day, all we needed was an oil change and the diagnostics. After a few days they rechecked for codes (for free) before I took the car back to Seattle. (They offered the recheck, so I took them up on it).
An unscrupulous shop could have easily convinced me that a big repair was needed. I would have believed them.
But I knew that would not be a problem at Panacea. That's why whenever possible we bring all four of our family's cars (even the two that live in Seattle) to Panacea - for the bigger repairs as well for routine oil changes.
This one was another job well done by these guys!
Need an auto repair shop that does good work at a fair price that you can trust? Look no further. This is it.

MT
Mike T.
09/01/2020
Trustworthy
Always does what only needs to be done and in a timely fashion.