JY
Joel Y.
Ford Expedition
05/13/2020
Always fair priced and professional,
Always attending to details
and observant of future issues before they arise with honest evaluation.
Makes my life easier knowing
I can rely on an excellent team of mechanics.
Thanks Panacea!

Chevrolet Pickup
05/12/2020
Excellent services!
Friendly fast and very efficient service. Reasonable charges.

Joe M.
GMC Yukon XL
05/08/2020
Best auto service in Bellingham.
We discovered Panacea through a friends recommendation and we are very glad we found them. Everyone working there is professional and extremely nice and I feel they are as honest as can be found in the auto repair business. Thanks Steve for all the great work on my car and my wife’s and daughters.

PR
Peggy R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/06/2020
oil Change, bulb replace, road check for trip
Professional and reliable

Ferndale, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/02/2020
Awesome service!
I appreciated their complete honesty and thorough inspection. Very trustworthy and I would highly recommend their services to anyone. I appreciate knowing that I can 100% count on them to give me accurate details and provide high quality of work.

Joyce L.
Ford Edge
04/30/2020
Excellent prompt friendly service
They are always so prompt and friendly when I need service.! Extremely satisfied!!

MK
Michael K.
Kia Soul
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Michael said they have always been quick, they did everything that needed to be done, and he is very happy with their service

Mike G.
04/24/2020
Once again these guys provided great service. I came in for a scheduled oil change and general inspection. Upon pick up they informed me that I had a tire with a minor leak and found a nail in the tire. They marked the nail and the tire and filled it with air and checked the leak. Immediately had the tire repaired.
Thank you for keeping me from having a flat tire on the road.

RF
Rose F.
04/23/2020
Exceptional, Trusted Service
I've trusted Steve Hazel, owner of Panacea with all of my Hondas for over 20 years. And yesterday exemplified his stellar service once again. Without hesitation he allowed me to slip into his schedule when my battery died, even though there were other cars on the site. Luckily he had the right battery for my CRV and even checked my oil and fluids. His friendliness and steadfastness along with his expert knowledge are what stand out with Steve and his staff. When I tell my friends and clients where I get my car maintained, most of them know of Steve's excellent reputation. Steve and Panacea are a treasure in our community and I am ever so grateful to know and trust him.

GC
George C.
04/17/2020
Honest, dependable work.
I always try to support family businesses and was very pleased to find an auto repair shop like Panacea. They do excellent work and can be trusted to provide an honest diagnosis. I recommend them highly.

Jenn L.
Buick Lucerne
04/14/2020
Always Honest and Reliable!
I can always rely on Steve to discuss any issues found with my vehicles with recommendations about safety priorities and non-priorities, what’s worth fixing and not, etc. I highly recommend The Panacea!

Nissan Pathfinder
04/11/2020
Very satisfied.
I really appreciate the good communication and honesty. I don’t feel pressured to do more work than necessary.

Ryan R.
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said they have fair prices and they fixed the issues.

Jim L.