David B.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
06/02/2021
Two Annoying Noises Fixed
Panacea was able to fix two annoying noises on my 2014 Chevy Impala. The cause of one was fairly obvious, but the other was a frustrating mystery, Steve did some research, identified the problem, and fixed it. I never would have figured it out.
All this was done while I was out of town. Panacea then stored the car in a safe place until a neighbor could pick it up for me.
I always have a good experience with these guys.
I highly recommend them.

LH
Lisa H.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/29/2021
Trustworthy, Knowledgeable, Thorough, Honest, , Friendly, & Reliable
Steve was friendly & helpful, and made sure everything was checked out that needed to be. It was finished in less time than expected, & there was no high pressured sales, nor something to invest in that wasn't necessarily (as I've experienced at other places). I've finally found an honest place I can trust & know that my vehicle is thoroughly checked & safe.

Kay S.
05/28/2021
No Place Better For Your Car Care, Maintenance and Service
I've been taking my Honda here for over a decade. Steve and his crew have tremendous professional knowledge and integrity, a rare combination. There is nowhere else I would bring my car for service, diagnosis, advice and repairs. These guys know what they are doing!

VM
Vance M.
Ferndale, WA
05/21/2021
Excellent.
Always a pleasure to work with Steve. He is very honest and does the work that needs to be done on my truck to keep it on the road for me. Thanks Steve.

Jordan M.
Dodge Avenger
05/20/2021
The Best
I'd never take my car anywhere else. This team is so professional and effective. Steve is communicative and does excellent work. The prices are always fair and honest. Highly recommend.

GS
Glen S.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/18/2021
THE SERVICE
Very conscientious & knowledgeable staff that do great work for a good price!! I am always pleased with the work that they do!

Shannon C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/17/2021
Fantastic
Couldn't recommend Panacea enough!

Andrew M.
Nissan Murano
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff is always professional, honest and gets the work done.

Joyce L.
Ford Edge
05/14/2021
Langley’s 2010 Ford Edge
Excellent friendly service.

Shawn S.
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Shawn said they did everything well, their prices were good and he recommended them.

Debra B.
05/07/2021
Appreciate your excellence and care!
I appreciate your excellence and care for your customers. Thank you!

EC
Emily C.
Blaine, WA
Toyota Venza
04/29/2021
Great communication and great service
We feel well cared for at the Panacea. Thank you!

AF
Adam F.
GMC Yukon XL
04/29/2021
Always trustworthy
Steve and his team are my go-to team.

They take care of my whole family. And I know I will always get honest work at a fair price.

Marty L.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Marty said he was referred by a friend, Steve is an awesome mechanic and made his day.

PB
Phyllis B.
04/27/2021
The experience wisdom and responsiveness of Steve
Upon hearing a screeching noise when making a sharp right turn, I became worried that my car was unsafe tio drive. Although Steve had plenty of work he said that he would make time tater the next day to test drive my car to decide if it was safe. He later replaced the brakes, which were in need, and the car is now quiet and safe as ever. THANK YOU, Steve.