LN
Lyle N.
04/23/2021
personal service, expert workmanship
Steve's guys fix the problem, offer excellent advice and can answer your questiions.

PP
Paul P.
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Rhonda . She said they explain things well and they were able to figure out the issue and fixed it.

Bob H.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/14/2021
Panacea never fails to deliver
We've been taking our vehicles to Panacea for well over 10 years. The service is always excellent. Not only is the mechanical work done well, but the analyses and estimates are honest and fair. Cannot imagine taking our vehicles anywhere else. Steve and his team are top-notch.

BL
Brian L.
04/14/2021
Personal touch...
they really care about both your vehicle and you...it shows in their communication and interaction.

JY
Joel Y.
04/07/2021
pro work, reasonable prices
Always treats me right.
I have Japanese and American cars.
Expert work , thanks!

IN
Irene N.
Acura RDX
04/03/2021
Great customer care, skilled and trustworthy, excellent work ethic, fair prices.
My son had his car serviced there and could not speak highly enough of the service provided. I took my car there too and have to admit he was absolutely right! Great and competent service, knowledgable staff, fair prices.

Scott H.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/29/2021
Convenient and quick
Never have to think twice about where to go to get any service or repair done.

Hyundai Veloster
03/29/2021
Happy with same day service
I had an on & off grinding noise coming from my engine. They were not only able to diagnose the noise, when my engine wasn't making the noise, but also order the part & fix my car the same day.

Daniel L.
03/24/2021
Great shop
Great communication, fast, good work, and normal pricing for the industry. My experience was more than fair and I felt pleased and confident with my service.

PR
Paul R.
Maple Falls, WA
03/24/2021
Consistently Excellent Service!
We have had all of our vehicles serviced at Panacea for many years and we prefer them to anyone else.
We get excellent service with very fast turnaround , and all at competitive pricing.

PK
Phil K.
03/19/2021
Great listening!
Steve asked a lot of questions, listened carefully, did the research and I got exactly what I needed and wanted, and all in a day. I'm a happy camper!

03/16/2021
Consistent
Steve and Chris are just genuinely nice guys and they’re work is consistent and dependable. We trust all our vehicles to them.

Michelle G.
03/16/2021
Always honest
Steve and the other employees have always been honest and reliable. I would recommend to anyone with any vehicle.

VS
Victoria S.
03/05/2021
Very thorough
Steve was very helpful and knowledgable. He made it super easy for me to understand.

David B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/03/2021
Two Cars Back to Back
Today I had both family cars serviced for oil changes (and one for rear brakes).
This is a great place to have your cars serviced.
My son lives in Seattle but prefers to have his cars serviced at Panacea whenever possible.