HT
Hope T.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Hope said they were so very nice, didn't give her any problems and got her in right away.

Jacob S.
Honda Element
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said they were honest and forward and good prices.

Dale P.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Dale said he's taken other vehicles there in the past. They talk in terms he can understand, respect that he's not a mechanic. He suggested they don't change, and to keep up the good work.

Honda Civic Coupe
08/24/2020
Reliable and trustworthy
We trust Steve and the Panacea to do only what is needed and best for our vehicles.

NH
Nathan H.
Ferndale, WA
Volkswagen Passat
08/12/2020
Always been my go to for vehicle repairs
I have trusted Steve and his crew since the day I was given the suggestion to take my vehicle to them and I'm glad that I did 20 plus years ago.
I generally know enough to get by with some repairs but they are my go to when I know it's best to let the professionals to do it and often I find it was a good idea I looked to them.
They have always informed me what I'm looking at even save the problem part to show you if you request.
They are more than honest and professional in what they do , I can't say enough about there knowledge and ability to fix what is needed.
All I can say is very honest and trustworthy and professional.

They have a life long customer with me and my family...

Shannon C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/12/2020
Great work
I haven't been able to find a reliable mechanic since moving to the area. A friend recommended I take my car to Panacea to get my car diagnosed. I was intending to have them tell me what's wrong and then have my friend fix the car. But Steve was so communicative and upfront, I felt like leaving my car with him was the better choice. They fixed my car, gave time estimates that were accurate, and called me before doing any additional work. I'll definitely go back for future maintenance/repairs.

SP
Shellie P.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/10/2020
Exceptional service
When faced with a costly AC repair, the team at Panacea worked hard to find a solution that was effective and less expensive. We trust them completely!

PR
Peggy R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/04/2020
Friendly, professional, and thorough
We always enjoy going to Panacea as our vehicles are serviced best the first time every time.

Jeanie B.
Professional and personable
Honest and skilled mechanics.

Joel H.
Lynden, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/29/2020
Steve and his team are great!
I have taken several of my vehicles into Panacea over the years and I have always been very satisfied with the quality of service I receive there. I am a do-it-yourself home mechanic with a background in mechanical engineering, so I am pleased when I asked technical questions and get technical answers.

Todd S.
Jeep Liberty
07/29/2020
Thanks for the fast courteous service. You are very knowledgeable of the work you do.

Donna G.
07/28/2020
Trusted mechanic for over 15 years
Steve at Panacea has been my trusted mechanic for over 15 years. He and his talented crew have kept my vehicles running - from my 1992 Honda Accord to my 2001 Chevy Lumina to my 2011 Mazda 2. (They service newer cars too - but where's the challenge in that?) Steve is trustworthy. The service is professional. They always explain the problem and the solution and when they give me an estimate I know I can rely on it. Women out there - have you ever been condescended to when trying to get your car repaired? Or wondered if they were selling you something you didn't need? That just does not happen at Panacea. Steve is a straight shooter and super nice and friendly. If you're looking for a mechanic you can trust I highly recommend Steve and the team at Panacea.

Shawn H.
07/25/2020
Fixed and didn’t even know it!
I brought my Escape in for its oil change and resolve the warning about a brake lamp default. They replaced the bulb and went beyond to investigate how much it would cost if that didn’t resolve the problem. Fortunately it appears to have fixed the warning and no further action was required...and huge expense averted! Yay!

Ryan G.
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said the business had a quick turnaround and fair price.

PR
Peggy R.
07/23/2020
Quick and accurate diagnosis...no ifs ands or buts
Brought vehicle in at designated appointment time and work done on time