David B.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
07/22/2020
Oil Change on Two Cars
Even an oil change is a good value at Panacea. You don't need to remember to bring a coupon to get a fair price. I had both of our cars serviced on the same day this time.

RP

Ferndale, WA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
07/15/2020
Always honest
Steve and his crew has always done honest work for me and my family I turned mom to taking her care to them and she felt the same being a widow and a female felt like they gave her the information that she needed to feel safe in there hands doing the work I have told many of folks about how honest they are and they come back with the same feeling , I have the utmost confidence that they always go above and beyond to make sure that work is done right and make sure that you know what is being done and why .
All I can say is I would suggest panacea automotive to anyone looking for a honest shop for there vehicle.

LR
Lisa R.
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said she appreciates the business for calling her on what needs to be done on her vehicle.

Drew G.
Honda Element
07/12/2020
Quick Check - In & Out
Once again Steve and his crew delivered top-shelf service from the time I called to the moment I drove off. Well done!

Don M.
07/12/2020
Bad battery
Always appreciate how quickly and accommodating Panacea has always been over the last decade or so. Very reliable and easy to deal with.

MA
Mike A.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/09/2020
Fast, friendly and reliable service everytime
These guys have been around for ever and have always been reliable and trustworthy mechanics. I'd recommend this place to anyone.

GC
George C.
06/29/2020
“Head Scratcher”
This was a real puzzle, but Steve and crew thought outside the box to come up with a unique solution. Always a pleasure dealing with these guys.

LC
Leslie C.
Acura 3.2TL
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Leslie said they communicated well, honest and quick.

Jackson P.
Ferndale, WA
Toyota T100
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Jackson said that everything was good from the service to the price.

RP
Randy P.
06/19/2020
Excellent service!!
Our experience with Panacea has been nothing short of outstanding! The quality of workmanship in our experience is the best in the business. From great customer service, to reasonable prices, our cars are in and out promptly, and in great running order time and time again.

Christy H.
Washington
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Christy said this business came in under budget and time. Her vehicle runs great and she appreciated how they were so good with communicating.

Tony M.
Lexus ES 330
06/11/2020
Brakes
Listens to your concerns and reassures you when their is no problem.

PC
Paul C.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/10/2020
Honest to a fault
Panacea gave me a quote for needed service (about $1000). When I picked up my car, Steve explained that the work, which required more extensive labor than usual, actually did not take as long as they had expected. So they deducted the unused time from their original estimate, which reduced my bill by $150! Of course I was happy about that, but I was more shocked that they would even do that. I would not have expected any other mechanic to have done the same, and I would have been none the wiser if they hadn't. Thank you very much, Steve/Panacea, for your honesty/integrity! (I'll add that this isn't the first time they've done something like this for me.)

Acura MDX
06/06/2020
A most
Highly responsible and reliable.owner. Excellent mechanics. Excellent customer service. Service always performed in a timely manner.