Mike G.
04/24/2020
Once again these guys provided great service. I came in for a scheduled oil change and general inspection. Upon pick up they informed me that I had a tire with a minor leak and found a nail in the tire. They marked the nail and the tire and filled it with air and checked the leak. Immediately had the tire repaired.
Thank you for keeping me from having a flat tire on the road.

RF
Rose F.
04/23/2020
Exceptional, Trusted Service
I've trusted Steve Hazel, owner of Panacea with all of my Hondas for over 20 years. And yesterday exemplified his stellar service once again. Without hesitation he allowed me to slip into his schedule when my battery died, even though there were other cars on the site. Luckily he had the right battery for my CRV and even checked my oil and fluids. His friendliness and steadfastness along with his expert knowledge are what stand out with Steve and his staff. When I tell my friends and clients where I get my car maintained, most of them know of Steve's excellent reputation. Steve and Panacea are a treasure in our community and I am ever so grateful to know and trust him.

GC
George C.
04/17/2020
Honest, dependable work.
I always try to support family businesses and was very pleased to find an auto repair shop like Panacea. They do excellent work and can be trusted to provide an honest diagnosis. I recommend them highly.

Jenn L.
Buick Lucerne
04/14/2020
Always Honest and Reliable!
I can always rely on Steve to discuss any issues found with my vehicles with recommendations about safety priorities and non-priorities, what’s worth fixing and not, etc. I highly recommend The Panacea!

Nissan Pathfinder
04/11/2020
Very satisfied.
I really appreciate the good communication and honesty. I don’t feel pressured to do more work than necessary.

Ryan R.
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said they have fair prices and they fixed the issues.

Jim L.
04/08/2020
Great as always
Do great work

PR
Peggy R.
04/07/2020
Panacea is the best!!!
I always feel that I am listened to, and that I receive honest fair service.
Steve has helped our cars for the last 20 plus years.
We have never had an issue with any of our work done, and if something needs work we are explained what will be done and the costs.
This is a great shop and Steve and the employees are outstanding!

BK
Brittany K.
Maple Falls, WA
Geo Metro
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Brittany said that they're fast, helpful and reasonably priced. She appreciates their help on short notice.

CK
Caleb K.
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Caleb said his problem was fixed, the prices were fair and everyone was courteous.

LV
Liberty V.
03/30/2020
Good Service, Straight Forward Explanations

Tiffany M.
Everson, WA
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Tiffany said they did what she asked them to do and they fixed her problem.

Nissan Pathfinder
03/19/2020
Trustworthy service
This time was just for an oil change. But I've used Panacea for other repairs/services before, and Steve Hazel and his crew are trustworthy (in the literal meaning of the word).

RE
Reuben E.
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Reuben said the service is quick and the prices are inexpensive.

Denne G.
Acme, WA
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Denne said the employees were very helpful, very kind and pleasant. They took her right in, the young man explained everything to her in a way she could understand and she appreciated that. She added she wanted to thank them for being so helpful, very kind and very good. They have been her husband's mechanics for years and she is grateful for them.