Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Jaguar XJS/XJS-C
05/04/2021
Always a great expereince
For older Jaguar models, everyone should know Jag John and work with him to service their cars and address some of the quirks that these cars sometimes can throw at you . We are lucky to have an expert like John in the area.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so glad to hear that John always provides high-quality care for you and your vehicle. Thank you for your loyalty.

TIMOTHY M.
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
Clean and efficient
Doug and Vincent make a great team for servicing my vehicle. Doug is efficient and courteous and Vincent is one of the best mechanics around. What's not to like!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 05/04/2021

Timothy, thank you for sharing this five-star review and your feedback with us. We are so glad to hear that Doug and Vincent have made you feel welcomed and taken care of. We love making sure that you walk away from Park Place LTD satisfied with your care. Thank you for your business.

ROBB M.
Mercer Island, WA
Porsche Cayenne
Outstanding!
I won’t take my car anywhere else after such a great first experience. Best detail my car has ever had.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you, Robb, for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that your first experience at Park Place LTD was outstanding. We appreciate your five-star review and your recommendation. We look forward to providing you with outstanding service again in the future.

RV
RICHARD V.
Prosser, WA
Porsche 911
05/03/2021
The quality of the cars they sell.
The staff at Park Place Limited are top notch. I have purchased a couple of cars from David and he has
always been very helpful and pleasant to work with. I would recommend Park Place to anyone looking
for a high quality used car.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you, Richard, for visiting Park Place LTD and sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that you have found both our stock and our staff to be of high quality. We appreciate your five-star review and your recommendation.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Marietta, GA
Mercedes-Benz G-Class
04/30/2021
Piss Poor for the $$$
Little pissed

-No key for lock on spare ? Never told !
-Security cover is broke (not retractable) Never told !
-Drivers side step rail backside cover was out of place and bent over Never told!!
Checked back in pics and that was there ...did not see ...đź‘€ (but again no one said anything)
-Bullshit front plate holder on half ass one screw and one screw put thru the black push in
-2 valve stem covers on pass side missing
-Front Hood rattles like a motherfucker
Screws are off
-Brake Pedel feels really soft
-Middle console missing a bar for the top part
So it doesn’t latch
-Multiple interior lights are out (one in Back, Glove box light, one in Middle backseat
-Black Marks deep scratches on side back inside and 2 spots on the back of back seats
-Oil needs changing, Filter, air-filter, & cabin-filter
-Front rt pass. Tire seems to have a slow leak
(Filled it up and it’s down again)

I’m really trying not to answer the email on experience of ParkPlace LTD.

Kinda bummed for paying all the money and then some
Dave salesperson was nice
Vic finance was nice too

DOMINIQUE R.
Woodinville, WA
Volkswagen BEETLE
04/25/2021
Purchased a vintage speedster replica
Hunter and Co took good car of me. Professional, prompt and courteous all the way through. I'd go back!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 04/26/2021

Dominique, we are so glad to hear that you felt well taken care of here at Park Place LTD. Professional, prompt, and courteous service is what we strive for. Thank you for your visit. We hope that we get the opportunity to work with you again.

SG
SANDY G.
Redmond, WA
Mercedes-Benz 300 SERIES
04/24/2021
you know your car will be fixed.
l love my mercedes bentz. when barrier got sold omg. things changed. l took my car there and wow p the sale prices went and service and car care was gone; even the wash and vacumn p. l carried a phone number for adam and finally made the change to go to park place; what a relief. did not worry my car got fixed. for years my car would not start p being idle for awhile and barrier charged me so much money and problem never went away. finally at park place my husband told adam the issue and it was fixed. well adam chose another career and l am confident my new car care person will love and care for my car. l love it. it is old and so well built and l feel very safe. l do not like the looks of new ones. if l wanted a new one like mine it could not happen. l am happy where l take my car..
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you, Sandy, for taking the time to leave us this five-star review and such high praise. We appreciate your trust in Park Place LTD to take care of your car and to fix the problem. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your trust and your business.

FT
FRANK T.
04/24/2021
I arrived on time for my appointment and Park Place employees were thers to greet me as well. An assessment of my vehicle was made, and a complete time established.
The car was ready on time (I had an 'Exterior detail'). The work performed was superb and even though I maintain my cars on a regular schedule the appearance after their work made me personally satisfied above and beyond. Very nice.
I will continue to bring vehicles to this well managed detail service company and I will continue to recommend them to others.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you, Frank, for allowing us to serve you. We love offering high-quality, detail-oriented service. To have provided service that exceeded your expectations is a high compliment that we deeply appreciate. Thank you for sharing this five-star review and your recommendation. We look forward to serving you again.

DF
DONALD F.
Kirkland, WA
Land Rover Range Rover
04/19/2021
Terrific cars, from American muscle to Eoropean exotics, and a staff of terrific enthusiasts.
Brian Groudle in service has always taken great care of me and my vehicles.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Donald for your visit. I am so glad that Brian always makes you, and your vehicles, feel well taken care of. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

MO
MARY O.
Kirkland, WA
04/17/2021
Top service
Dave patched new leather into my driver's seat upholstery and replaced the foam pad underneath. And he did the job within one day--more quickly than I anticipated. He did a beautiful job, and I appreciate it!

WA
WEN A.
Sammamish, WA
Porsche Boxster
04/16/2021
Great place to shop
Mr. Hunter Ross is very professional and skillful sales person, he made me at ease paying a car with "boutique price" - I am very happy with my car. Beautiful car detailed meticulously before sales. All appropriate checks have been done. I would return and buy car at Park Place via Hunter Ross any time.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for your visit Wen and for your high praise. We pride ourselves on high-quality customer service that includes meticulous car detailing, completing all appropriate checks, and a professional sales experience. Welcome to the Park Place LTD family and congratulations on your new vehicle!

Aston Martin DBS
04/15/2021
Great Service Advisor
We had a wonderful experience with Park Place LTD. Everything was done well and completed quickly. Our service advisor was wonderful.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for choosing Park Place LTD. We love providing you with high quality service, in a timely manner. I will pass your compliment on to our service advisors. We look forward to serving you next time.

Snoqualmie, WA
04/06/2021
5 stars
They make you feel like family!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We're thrilled to have you in the Park Place family!

CHARLES M.
Pass Christian, MS
Jaguar XKE
04/05/2021
Recommend Park Place LLC
My whole experience with David Bruski who works for Park Place, LLC has been very professional , helpful with my 1974 XKE that I purchased. I would recommend anyone who is looking for that special car to ask for David Bruski with Park Place LLC.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Charles. We're thrilled to hear you had a pleasant buying experience with David, and we appreciate your fantastic feedback. Congratulations!

NS
NICHOLAS S.
Bothell, WA
04/05/2021
Bad Experience & Broken Car
I recently purchased a used BMW from Park Place and the experience after the sale wasn’t good at all. Upon a test drive I noticed a burning oil smell and they had their technicians check and it needed a valve cover and gasket so they said they’d fix it which was great news. I then proceeded with the deal and was told since I was signing paper work in the morning it should be done that evening or the next morning - no problem.

That evening and morning turned into another evening then another day and another day with poor communication after the sale. I got the car 4 days after I signed paper work and 5 after I did the deposit and noticed the smell. I was over promised and under delivered and I barely had any updates after the sale. I then went to have my car picked up and it wasn’t even washed... the car was completely dirty and it’s a black car so it showed all the dirt that was on there. I believe that since I wasn’t a millionaire buying a 6 figure car I wasn’t treated fairly and pushed under the rug. I wouldn’t recommend this dealer to anyone.

The only reason I stuck with the car deal was because it’s the car I really want and they’re hard to find, I guess cars like that is their specialty. That still doesn’t mean you can over promise on a delivery date with no communication after then deliver the car dirty.

Update: the car also has a busted CV Joint so it’s not drivable... I’ve had the car three days and am having to order a front axle kit....