1980 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

DJ
DAVID J.
Carnation, WA
Mercedes-Benz 300 SERIES
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Great work, on time, on budget
After 329,000 miles a new steering gear box was finally needed on my '85 Mercedes 300D Turbo. A quality reman box was found, an estimate was provided from the part through installation and alignment, and the work completed at the estimate on time. Ready for the next 300,000 miles now.

ROBERT C.
Federal Way, WA
Tesla Model S
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Tesla Dent Repair - Went great. Excellent work!
Nice job, Great paint matching prompt completion

KATHERINE B.
Mount Vernon, WA
Porsche Boxster
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Quality high end cars
Encouraging staff. Would happily give five stars if our car sales.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Raleigh, NC
Acura NSX
11/18/2018 Category: Sales
Best out of state experience!
Daniel Kim is one of the best representatives of Park Place. Professional, servant posture and customer focused are all the ways I would describe Daniel. One of the best experiences I have had in buying any product or service. If you are looking for an extraordinary experience, call the team at Park Place and especially Daniel.
World Class!

Kirkland, WA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Top-notch car detail shop!
Friendly staff and fantastic job on the detailing of my car! Park Place is the place to go!

Kirkland, WA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Detail shop made my wife’s car look like new again!
Taylor Cross and his crew are amazing! Great attention to detail and terrific customer service.
Thank you Hunter Ross in the Sales Department for introducing me to your full service shop!

DEAN W.
Washington
BMW M5
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Ceramic coating--wow, just wow!
Taylor has been recommending this process to me for a few months. I just took delivery of a new M5 and figured I'd give it a try--it's absolutely unbelievable what a difference it makes. The car looks shinier when clean and it stays shiny even after 4 days of rain and road dirt. I'd recommend the product and Park Place (especially Taylor because he goes above and beyond).

KK

Seattle, WA
Porsche 964
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Fix up Spoiler
awesome! John Perez is so on his game, give him a raise!

ME
MARK E.
Seattle, WA
Saab 9-3
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled the appointment in a reasonable time, personal service, convenient shuttle service and the work was completed in a short time for the estimated cost.

RICHARD M.
Bellevue, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent services and great results
I scratched one of the front corners of my car. I really didn't know how much worked this would need. I went to two places before and they told me all the steps they would need to do in order to refinish that part of the car. Then, after going to my car dealership, they recommended me Park Place LTD and I can't be more thankful for that advice. Since the first moment I contacted them, they treated me very well, they were quick in setting the day of appointment and they gave me a ballpark price for the job. Amazingly, the price was better than I was told before by the other places. It turned out, Park Place LTD didn't need to do all those extra steps the other places had told me.... Park Place LTD did the whole job in even less hours than agreeded and when I saw the result, it was amazing, great job, no sign of the scratches, paint matching exactly! no paint shadows either... Also, they respected the ballpark price! Seriously, I am super glad I took my car there, it looks exactly as before... If this matters, my car is a 2016 C300 Mercedes Benz.

PE
PAUL E.
Bellevue, WA
Saab 9-5
11/09/2018 Category: Service
People who know your car.Make Model peculiarities.
John Perez is the best service adviser. When the car comes back y=to you it's fixed, it's clean and it's trustworthy. Prices are where you would expect them.

AK
AUSTIN K.
Mill Creek, WA
Dodge Challenger
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service and attention to detail
I’ve been a customer of Park Place Auto Salon for several years, but finally made the investment for the full wax/detail job on my Dodge Challenger.

First off, the car has never looked better. I met with Bill beforehand and went over some areas of the car I hoped to address and he was extremely patient and willing to work with me to ensure the car surpassed my expectations.

Not only that, but Hanna provided excellent communication throughout the process (sorry I had to reschedule a few times). She is extremely knowledgeable not only about the services offered, but the individual products sold inside the shop (you can tell she has really invested the time to know what works best for different vehicles and scenarios).

Overall, I am extremely impressed by my experience and the staff at Park Place Auto Salon. I’ll be sure to tell all my friends/coworkers to take their cars here as well.

RICHARD S.
Friday Harbor, WA
Saab 9-3
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Service on time and complete and at the price quoted

Medina, WA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Recent experience - First time customer!
Excellent experience.
Did a great job on my car so I took one of my son’s cars im the next day!

PM
PAUL M.
Bothell, WA
11/01/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent experience
Hunter did an excellent job with my trade. I will return for my next car purchase.

SK
SONJA K.
Sammamish, WA
Aston Martin Vantage
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Aston Maintenance
Vincent is outstanding. Park Place is very lucky to have him as their Aston Tech!

SHANE H.
Everett, WA
BMW M3
10/31/2018 Category: Sales
Amazing; cars, facility and People
We Searched high and low for an E92 M3 and found an absolute gem. Just like all their inventory, one of a kind, clean quality vehicles. Hunter greeted us promptly with a smile. He was friendly but knowledgeable and very accommodating to my family and I. Truly premium service. Clear communication and easy to work with. Competitive pricing... and you get what you pay for; Quality. We’ll buy from them again... if we ever decide to part with this amazing machine. Thanks to Hunter Ross and all the staff at Park Place!

WF
WILLIAM F.
Las Vegas, NV
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Park Place always does a great job!
Bryan Pratt is the best. Over the years he has done an outstanding job every time. Solid and reliable.

Lakewood, WA
Mercedes-Benz G-Class
10/31/2018 Category: Sales
Selection of cars and friendly staff
Often check their website to see new arrivals and eye candy. Bought 3 vehicles from dealership with Mr David Khazai as sales consultant. Good man!