Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Seattle, WA

08/07/2020 Category: Service
Recent Jag repair
JagJohn is tops!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Jay. We appreciate your business, and we'll make sure to pass the compliments on to John. We look forward to working with you again!

AT
AMELIA T.
Renton, WA
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Love the detail!
the team were meticulous and made my car look like new!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Amelia! We appreciate your business, and we're thrilled to hear your visit went well. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

GB
GERRY B.
Bandon, OR
Aston Martin DB11
A/C not working.
Perfect service, Doug and Vincent are top shelf.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Gerry. We'll certainly pass the praise on to Doug and Vincent. We appreciate your business!

WB
WAYNE B.
Jaguar XK
Jaguar John
Took my Jaguar XK convertible to Park Place Ltd. Jaguar John gave this car a good going over. He did a 20k service and reviewed all systems.. Changed the oil and topped off fluids. The cost of all of this was very reasonable. The service advisor was John Perez and the mechanic was John Kelly. When I went back to get the car John Kelly met me and took about 5 minutes of his time to stand with me while I paid for the bill and talked to me about the car. I really appreciated the personal attention that both John Perez and John Kelly displayed. We would recommend these folks to anyone who needs a service on a Jaguar, no one knows more about these cars than Park Place.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such stellar feedback, Wayne. We truly value your business, and this is the kind of thing we love to hear. We look forward to working with you again!

STEVEN B.
Woodinville, WA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Great Job!
Excellent work as usual. Really enjoy working with Taylor.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for your visit, Steven. We're happy to hear your visit went so well, and we'll certainly pass the praise on to Taylor. Take care!

LF
LEON F.
Sammamish, WA
Nissan 350Z
08/02/2020 Category: Service
My new convertible top looks like the day I drove it home 15 years ago! Great Job!
When I started researching a place to replace the convertible top on my 2006 350Z Roadster, the shop at Park Place Ltd was nearly universally recommended. I called them and from the very first conversation they were completely professional. They gave me options to choose from and carefully explained the differences so I could make an informed choice. They gave me an accurate timeline for special ordering my new top and gave me a solid quote I could count on. When the new top arrived, they called me and we set up an appointment. They told me exactly how long they would need my car. They delivered 100% on what they promised. The new top looks awesome, they were even able to shave some of the cost when the materials came in under their expectation. They have really high integrity because I never would have known. They even gave my car really nice hand washing before I picked it up. Great, outstanding service, great work and a wonderful experience all around. Will definitely be going back there for other services too.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Leon! We're thrilled to hear your visit went so well, and we appreciate you letting us know. We look forward to seeing you again!

GS
GREG S.
Seattle, WA
Lexus UX
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Dave is great at anwering questions and is a nice guy to work with.
Great job attention to details!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Greg. We appreciate your business, and we'll certainly pass the praise on to Dave. We look forward to working with you again!

ALAN M.
Mercer Island, WA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Adam and Team
My name is Alan Naness

Great experience
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Alan. We appreciate your business!

AR
ANDREW R.
Mukilteo, WA
Bentley Continental GT
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Great friendly service
I bought my car from Park Place ant it was natural to schedule periodic maintenance with them a year later. They were careful not to upsell tho they could have. The price was reasonable and they compensated for not remembering that there were two cabin air filters rather than one. I’ll trust them next year!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Andrew. We're glad to hear your visit went well, and we look forward to working with you again. Take care!

Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Adam
Adam does a great job always
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We'll make sure to pass the praise on to Adam. We look forward to working with you again!

KN
KRIS N.
Bellevue, WA
Exceeded my expectations.
I got food value for the money.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Kris. We appreciate your business!

Bothell, WA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
Great shop !
Great place to take my Mercedes - Adam and his crew are top notch!!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate your business, and this is the kind of thing we love to hear. We'll see you soon!

TH
TODD H.
Clyde Hill, WA
BOAT ENGINE BOX
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Boat interior repair looks better than new
We got a silver dollar size hole in the engine cover of our boat. Sunmark interiors of Park Place repaired it so that it looked better than new for a very reasonable price. Sunmark added an accent color stripe down the middle that matches the accents on the rest of the boat. Our boat guests thought the accent stripe was jut how the boat came new! We will definitely use them for future work.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Todd. We're happy to hear our team was able to assist you, and we're thrilled that we'll be working with you again in the future. Take care!

DF
DONALD F.
Porsche 911
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Great sales staff. First class service.
This is my sixth purchase from Park Place Ltd. These guys have been good to me over the years.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business again, Donald. We're thrilled to hear everything went well, and we love having you in the Park Place family. We'll see you soon!