Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

MICHAEL G.
Bellevue, WA
Honda Civic Sdn
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Job on 09' Car
Brought in my 09 Honda Civic which was covered in sap and hadn't had a good exterior/interior cleaning for about 1.5 years. Work was finished the next day and it looks squeaky clean. Also the smoke smell from all my cigarettes smoke seems to have dissipated, or at least i don't smell it anymore.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Michael. We are so happy to hear that our team was able to help get your Honda Civic looking squeaky clean again. We appreciate your business!

JOSHUA K.
Spanaway, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/20/2020 Category: Sales
Very disappointed
At first we were happy but then the more I thought about it not that great I was told my payment was 620 just to find out it was more also not super pleased when I asked for the recent service records I got some records from 5 years ago be more honest when y’all sell a car our Finance guy was great tho

BG
Billy G.
Seattle, WA
2011 Jag XKR
Park Place is top notch. They are car enthusiasts, not snobs, so they know what's good and what's not spanning the history of auto industry. Sales team knows how to settle on a proper price. Park Place is a gem of Bellevue, if not the country.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback, Billy. We truly value your business, and this is wonderful to hear. We appreciate having the opportunity to work with you!

AA
Audi RS4 Buyer A.
Miami, FL
Audi RS4 Buyer
I wrote the prior review in error. Ryan at Park Place Ltd. was helpful in getting the matter resolved and I appreciate his help with this process. I accidentally pressed the "send button" while the matter was still in dispute, but the company listened to our concerns and the problem has been fairly and appropriately resolved. Please disregard the prior review as it is not consistent with my experience. Now, all things considered, I would recommend this company as they understood my concerns and worked with me.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for allowing us to clear things up. We truly appreciate your business, and we're so glad to hear everything worked out. Take care!

AA
Audi RS4 Buyer A.
Miami, FL
Audi RS4 Buyer
I had a deposit on a Red 2007 Audi RS4, after salesman Rick assured me everything was in perfect mechanical condition. (I am out of state). After a PPI showed up north of $5,000 in mechanical and body damage, I had to involve an attorney for Park Place to return my deposit. Extremely disappointed with the lack of respect and transparency from salesman Rick, and his Superiors. Buyer Beware.

Edmonds, WA
Porsche 911
Excellent attention to detail
Went in for a detail and whee repair and they knocked it out of the park! Definitely will be back
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience, and we look forward to seeing you again.

MK
MIKE K.
Renton, WA
Jaguar XJ-SERIES
Clean and professional!
Park police did a wonderful job on cleaning waxing and double buffing my J I will take my car there for everything they do especially now that I know they have a person that works on older jags nice work team keep up the good work Mike
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Mike. We appreciate your business, and this is the kind of thing we love to hear. We look forward to seeing you again!

JOHN B.
Issaquah, WA
Alfa Romeo Giulia
Auto Salon
Had an outstanding experience getting my Alfa Romeo detailed. Went over to them to make an appointment and got a full walk through on what to expect. Got a reminder call the day before from a really nice young lady. Was given a loaner car to use and the car was done when promised. The work was beautiful. Well worth the investment...
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, John. We appreciate your business!

JY
JACKY Y.
Bellevue, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Quick and easy
I called Park Place after my car’s check engine light came on and disappeared by itself. JB and Adam were patient listening to my concerns, gave me an estimate, and got my car diagnosed and fixed in no time. Great service!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback, Jacky. We're glad to hear JB and Adam were able to help. We appreciate your business!

JEFFREY B.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/11/2020 Category: Service
convenience with easy in and easy out
The experience was great. The only criticism is that my car was not washed after the service. That would have been nice.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for your feedback, Jeffrey! We're glad to hear your overall experience was a good one, and we hope your next visit is even better.

TC
TOM C.
Sammamish, WA
Lotus Evora
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Kudos for the service department
I brought my Lotus Evora in for service. Without going into the details, the service ran into problems and the costs could have escalated considerably. My service advisor, John P. came up with a plan which addressed the situation 100% to my satisfaction and my car was fully repaired. I'm delighted with the outcome - both how the car was repaired and how I was dealt with.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/09/2020

We're happy to hear that our team was able to help, Tom. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

WT
WILLIAM T.
Alexandria, LA
Chevrolet Corvette
11/09/2020 Category: Sales
My Park Place Ltd experience
Great online experience and ease of paperwork.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, William! We appreciate your wonderful review, and we're so glad to hear everything went well. Congratulations!

Newcastle, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Taylor and Team are THE BEST!
Exceptional service, quality work and total professionals... my car looks BRAND NEW! Dent removal and full detail - 5 STARS! The only detail shop I’ll trust with my vehicles!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We look forward to working with you again soon!

JEFFREY B.
Carnation, WA
Audi TT RS
11/03/2020 Category: Sales
Incredible selection, good staff, mixed delivery quality
Park Place delivers on its promise of being a car museum with price tags. The vehicle selection is diverse and curated by people that know fun, quirky, and awesome cars. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and the buying process is easy. Unfortunately I am disappointed with the condition of my vehicle upon delivery. It had a large amount of garbage (candy wrappers and more) in a couple of the compartments, only a single key was included, the windows were smudged and still had lot tags adhered, and there were mechanical problems. Thankfully the car is under factory warranty and I am able to get them fixed at no fiscal cost, but I would definitely have expected their maintenance department to notice a sizable exhaust issue and bad wheel bearing prior to putting it up for sale. It's unfortunate to have to leave a car at a dealership for warranty repairs for preexisting issues less than 2 weeks after purchase. While I would still revisit Park Place in the future, I would definitely approach potential purchases with added caution.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such valuable feedback, Jeffrey. We read every review to help us best serve our customers, and we want every visit to be a 5 star experience, so we appreciate you taking the time. We are thrilled to hear that you would do business with us in the future, and we truly value your business.

MK
MARTIN K.
Snohomish, WA
Lotus Evora
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Evora Transmission Repair
Doug and Erik at Park Place have been very helpful over the last few months. They do really good work, they are very professional, and they also provide great advice. They are assets to Park Place.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Martin. We appreciate your business, and we'll pass your kind words on to Doug and Erik. We'll see you next time!