Park Place LTD

Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767
TY C. on 11/19/2017
"Awesome service!"
I had an amazing experience. David was great to work with. He went out of his way to help with all my needs throughout the purchase. The dealership is amazing with a huge selection of cars. Finance got me a great deal with the loan. I couldn’t be more happy, excellent experience.
Vehicle: Aston Martin DB9
Sales Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 05:42 PM
Steve C., Marketing at Park Place LTD responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you, Ty, for the wonderful endorsement!
We glad we had the specific car you were hunting for and welcome you to the Park Place family.

Best wishes to you and yours for the holidays!
Park Place Ltd

STEVE J. on 11/17/2017
"Park Place was solid and available when I needed it"
I took my jag to the local jag dealership and told them it had trouble starting. They said they could look at it in about 30 days; so booked up. I had always wanted to break away from this service nightmare anyway, so went off the reservation and gave PP a try (John's Jags). Well, it turned out John found that the fuel pump last installed by the local jag dealership was hooked to a hose with an ad hoc wire tie, not a hose clamp. It dumped gas out the back of the car, potentially causing an explosion. PP identified the cause and fixed it in a couple days, and I was good to go again.
Vehicle: Jaguar XK8
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 07:18 PM
Steve C., Marketing at Park Place LTD responded on 11/20/2017

Thanks for the endorsement, Steve!
We (and certainly your fabulous XK8) are glad you found 'Jag John' and Park Place Service Center. John is widely respected as among the most knowledgeable Jaguar technicians 'In The World!' His expertise in all years makes and models of Jaguar cars in unrivaled.

Welcome to the Park Place family!

CHRISTIAN K. on 11/17/2017
"All documentation ready, or presented upon request."
Purchase of a Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG. Dealer was motivated to negotiate price. Dealer picked me up from airport. He was very helpfull in producing correct documentation for my needs - both on the car and in taking the car out of state. This was confirmed when pulled over by a Highway Patrol who - after checking - came back with the words "Sir - you clearly have your documents in order...". Dealership is fairly large in specialized vehicles and its a pleasure to visit the show room. Also the customer toilet was among the cleanest I have seen and worthy of what can be found in a 5 star hotel. Maybe not the most important item, but its the details that count and having a clean inventory, with clean customer facilities, is something I appreciate. In general a very professional dealer that I can give my best recommendations.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
Sales Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 04:23 PM
Steve C., Marketing at Park Place LTD responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for the kind sentiments, Christian-
We're glad you enjoyed your experience and welcome you to the Park Place family!

Best wishes to you and yours for the holidays,
Park Place Ltd

RICK W. on 11/16/2017
"They’ve got my business!"
On time, friendly staff, Bill knows what’s right. My wife’s car looked like brand new and we were both smiling. Great job guys!
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 08:33 PM

Thank you, Rick!

ALBERT T. on 11/15/2017
"Good service"
Quick and efficient service performed on my car
Vehicle: Porsche 911 Carrera
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 04:33 PM

Thank you, Albert!
We appreciate your patronage.

JAY P. on 11/13/2017
"easy location, comfortable lounge"
Taylor was great to deal with and got everything done on time as promised
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 07:39 AM
TIMOTHY S. on 11/12/2017
"A Five Star Experience"
From my initial contact with Hunter requesting a detailed condition walk around of the car to save me a trip I was interested in to the end of the transaction was handled with Hunter went above and beyond to make purchasing a car easy. His attention to detail was greatly appreciated and we were treated very well by the rest of the staff including the lot attendant who offered us a water.
I would highly recommend Park Place as a reputable place to buy a car. And they have some super cool ones.

TIm Selden
Katy Selden
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Sales Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 10:52 PM

Thanks, Timothy!
Welcome to the Park Place Ltd family. We appreciate your endorsement.
Hunter is extremely knowledgeable in all things automotive and his friendly demeanor makes him very easy to work with.

Thank you!

LEONARD R. on 11/12/2017
"Detailed two cars in two days"
I scheduled detailing in advance of winter for my two cars (Porsche 911 and Cayenne) on relatively short notice. Park Place facilitated this process so that I could easily take care of both cars on consecutive days. Everyone at Park Place was unfailingly polite and professional... and my cars look great!
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 05:37 PM

Thank you, Leonard!
We appreciate your kind words and your patronage. Let us know when we can help you and your fantastic Porsches again...

JOE R. on 11/11/2017
"Great Service once again"
Found a way to fit me in to their schedule that minimized my inconvenience.
Review Created: 11/11/2017 08:04 PM

Thanks, Joe!
We appreciate your patronage. We realize that everyone has a tight schedule these days and always work to accommodate our clientele.

MIKE H. on 11/11/2017
"Fastest turnaround and lowest cost trip to Park Place - Ever!"
I had a check engine light on my 1995 Jaguar XJ12. Using my own ODB-2 code reader, I surmised / guessed that I needed to replace two air check valves to clear the codes and restore full function to the car. I ordered the parts myself online -- finding parts has become the worst part of the Jaguar V12 repair process over the past several years. Once the new parts arrived (about 2 weeks) I called and scheduled an appointment and was able to bring the car down to Park Place within 2 days. On the appointment day, Jaguar John installed the parts and I was out of there within three hours of dropping the car off. Park Place is one of the few places around willing to work on V12 Jaguars and Lotus Esprit V8 automobiles. This particular visit was an excellent experience!
Vehicle: Jaguar XJ
Review Created: 11/11/2017 04:33 PM

Thank you, Mike!
We appreciate your endorsement and kind words.
Park Place Service Center will ALWAYS be your resource for classic, unique and special interest auto service and repair.
Our master technician 'Jag John' is highly respected in Jaguar circles for unsurpassed knowledge and service of both vintage & modern Jaguars, and we are the Northwest's only Lotus Cars Authorized Dealer and Service Center.

RONALD S. on 11/11/2017
"Good personal contact"
Tough car, tough needs. Personalized service
Vehicle: Ford F100
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 04:27 PM
Steve C., Marketing at Park Place LTD responded on 11/17/2017

Thanks for the endorsement, Ron!
Park Place Service Center services & repairs all makes, models and years of luxury, exotic, collectible and special interest cars, trucks and SUVs.

MANOJ D. on 11/11/2017
"Cleanliness "
Good
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Review Created: 11/11/2017 04:10 PM

Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 05:41 PM

Thank you, Ronald!

JOHN M. on 11/10/2017
"Adam is great at taking care of our Mercedes."
We have three Mercedes and Adam is the only one we trust to service them properly. He's been our service person for many years.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 10:25 AM

Thank you, John!
We appreciate your patronage.
Adam and his team at Mercedes Garage at Park Place Service Center are certainly The Best! Providing unrivaled Silver-Star service to each and every car that comes in. Old or new, Mercedes Garage is the ONLY place for service and repair of your Mercedes-Benz and AMG vehicles.

KEVIN W. on 11/09/2017
"Great Service"
Taylor’s commitment to customer service is awesome.
Vehicle: Aston Martin Vanquish
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 04:50 PM

Thanks, Kevin!
We appreciate your endorsement and your patronage. We look forward to your next visit with that amazing Aston Martin Vanquish.

TIM F. on 11/05/2017
"Service "
Great value for the work done and a great wash!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 07:51 PM

Thaks, Tim!

SANDRA O. on 11/05/2017
"Full Detail"
It looked like a new car! 😃
Vehicle: Acura RDX

Review Created: 11/04/2017 07:51 PM

Thank you, Neal!

RUSS S. on 11/04/2017
"Because you asked"
I dropped my car off at 8:10am with a list of things I needed done. When I picked it up at 3:30p I was told it was ready. I specifically asked if the windshield wipers had been replaced and was told they checked them and they were okay. I knew they weren't so I paid my bill and left. On the way home, sitting in traffic I looked over the invoice and didn't notice any charge for the 4-wheel alignment I had requested so I called from the car the first response was "I forgot" and then it was quickly changed to I didn't have time. If that was the case I should have been told when I picked up the car, so the first response was correct. it had been forgotten. I had to take the car back in to get the 4-wheel alignment and wiper blades again at 8:10am another day. This time i was told i really needed the wiper blades and I can only assume the alignment was done. I had 3 factory recalls to be done and now I have no confidence that they were done, but how would I know? I understand, not having time to complete the work, but I would expect a call informing me of the problem and when I pick up the car I would expect to be told what had been done and what had not been done. I thing honesty is the best policy and I think this was lacking.
A secondary issus was I requested a ride to the office and it took 45 minutes before I was able to get a ride. This is not the type service I get from Bellevue Lexus and I would expect the same level of service and honesty) from you. I offer these comment so you can improve your service, not discipline anyone. Everyone was very nice and courteous . I just think you need to raise the standard of keeping the customer informed
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 05:52 PM
TONY C. on 11/04/2017
"Service review"
Beautiful facility, the Service Department is a little difficult to locate (When scheduling appointments, providing the service departments street address and possibly better signage would be helpful). Prices a little spendy, but my particular service was essential. Brian in your service department was cordial, professional and preformed to work in a timely manner. Thanks!
Service Date: 10/31/2017