2078 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

SA
STEPHEN A.
MG TF
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Sales, Service and quality of personnel
Have recently purchased my fifth car from Park Place and recently had my Aston Martin serviced and new 3M film installed on it

My experiences with PP have always been a joy.
Monte S at Aston Martin, Chris L in consignment, service with Taylor and Vincent particularly come to mind.

I will eep coming back

MATTHEW G.
Jaguar XK
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Exceeded My Expectations
Needed all the fluids changed in my 2011 Jag XKR. Quote from Park Place was reasonable, lead time for the work was short, and the car was done when promised. Doug (service advisor) was courteous and a pleasure to deal with. They told me the car was in great shape and needed nothing else.

JOHN M.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Adam has extensive Mercedes experience and knowledge which I appreciate. He takes the time to explain everything about my requested repairs and service.
Adam knows Mercedes automobiles from bumper to bumper. He has been taking care of our automobiles for years and never lets us down. Repairs and maintenance are taken care of quickly and at fair prices.

LW
LAURA W.
Looks Great
They finished the work early so I go pick it up and beat the traffic home ! thank you

GD
GREG D.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Deluxe Wash and Wax
I was at the auto salon all day on Monday getting a Deluxe Wash and Wax. I was satisfied with the exterior work, but the interior was underwhelming. None of my leather was cleaned, and the door sills were filthy. To be honest I could have done a better job myself. - Greg

AH
ANITA H.
Kenmore, WA
Honda Civic Sdn
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Taylor was very professional, had good rapport, and did an EXCELLANT job
Comfortable waiting room. I would be nice to have a couple other magazines for ladies waiting, (instead of just car mags).

PC
PEISHAN C.
Mercedes-Benz E CLASS
03/20/2019 Category: Service
On time services
Adam has always been great.

STACIA H.
Issaquah, WA
Saab 9-3
03/20/2019 Category: Service
None
John Perez is amazing! He is friendly, helpful and customer focused. I recently had my car towed to your facility and it was ready that night!
One suggestion is that if you offer car wash, make sure it is completed when customer picks up car, I have had to wait each time as my car was serviced and ready but not washed.

KG
KIRK G.
Yakima, WA
Porsche 911
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Exceeding expectations.
Found the perfect car. Sales process was simple, quick, met all my needs and expectations. Salesman David Bruski was professional, helpful and available throughout the entire process to make the experience enjoyable.

JOHN R.
Redmond, WA
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Knowledge of Mercedes vehicles and good service
All repair work were accomplished as planed and on schedule

Burlington, WA

MICHAEL D.
Woodinville, WA
Dodge Viper
03/13/2019 Category: Sales
Outstanding cars, outstanding people!
Hunter Ross was a pleasure to deal with and the 2005 Viper Convertible is fabulous.

GA
GARY A.
Jaguar XF
Simple Car Wash
As usual, perfect wash, and perfect service. Truly THE premier Auto Salon in the NW!

Mercer Island, WA
Porsche 911
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Always good communication, workmanship, and speed but the shuttle services comms needs work. They replaced brakes/rotors and battery on my 911. No complaints.

GV
GLORIA V.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was great I expect a lot and they gave me this and more

GF
GLEN F.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and excellent results!
We needed to trade in our SUV, but after 4 years of duty hauling dogs it was in need of a thorough cleaning, not just our usual wipe-down and vaccuming out. We were very pleased that the vehicle was spotless, and nearly as nice as the day we drove it off the show room floor. Excellent!

GF
GREGG F.
Issaquah, WA
Tesla Model X
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Extraordinary Service
I recently had my Tesla MX 3M Paintpro filmed, along with the Ceramicoat II treatment. Because of some extensive paint defects, and several trips back and forth to the paint shop (located elsewhere, not part of PP) it took about two months in total, with removal of the first film job and re-doing it all again, not PP's fault.
All throughout, Taylor Cross was awesome, all he really cared about was if I was satisfied.

The vehicle came out beautiful. Also had the brake rotor hats painted by PP, they did a great job.

GV
GREGORY V.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Jaguar F-TYPE
03/08/2019 Category: Sales
Great buying experience. My salesperson, Daniel Kim, was first-rate...low pressure and very professional. The finance director, Richard Wade, was a pleasure to work with as well. Again, a great overall experience...highly recommended.

EW
EDWARD W.
Aston Martin Vantage
03/06/2019 Category: Sales
Purchase of Aston Martin & Ceramic coating .
Bruski’s attention with selling an Aston Martin and Taylor at Car Nuts applying ceramic coating was a great experience. Bo