Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

10/17/2018
Swapped tires for the impending snow season.
Quick and timely service is a plus!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for business. We truly appreciate you.

Allison M.
Freeville, NY
Toyota Matrix
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Allison said the employees were very reliable. They took care of service quickly. The work was done at a reasonable price.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you so much for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We appreciate your business and thanks too for recommending us to others.

GM
Greg M.
Lansing, NY
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Greg said that this is the best business around for service and he would recommend them.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate you and thanks too for recommending us to others.

BT
BRAD T.
Lincoln Navigator
10/15/2018
Got me in on short notice, and have the car ready before I asked for it.
I called Patterson's after working hours, and they still answered the phone, got me scheduled for me the next morning, and had my truck ready for me over an hour before I told them I needed it. Well done!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for bring your vehicle into our shop. Glad we could help you out. Thanks for recommending us to others.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/10/2018
Honest and trustworthy shop
Nice folks! I was very happy with my visit. It was an easy drop-off and they were willing to accommodate my schedule for pick-up. The guy at the counter (don't remember his name) explained everything extremely clearly and patiently. I even asked about some work that Patterson's doesn't do and the guy recommended other shops that could. I very much appreciate this since it's no longer the norm for a business to spend any time with a customer unless there is an obvious and immediate return.

Overall I feel this is an honest shop that cares about its customers, and conducts business carefully and fairly. I will return and also recommend Patterson's Service Station to others.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

So glad that your experience at our shop was a pleasant one. We are glad that Nathan took good care of you at the front desk. We aim to help in every area we can. Look foward to helping you again when you need it.

LE
Lang E.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Lang said that he got in quick and that they did a great job.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/23/2018

We appreciate your business. Thank you for recommending us to others.

EV
Elly V.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Elly said that the place fixed her vehicle quickly.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your business.

Aida S.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Aida said the staff is wonderful and the service is quick.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We appreciate your business.

LD
LAURIE D.
10/07/2018
service oriented folks -- they got my vehicel in and out so fast I didn't know what hit me! (Smiling)
see above
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Glad we can help you out. Thanks for being our customer and recommending us to others.

LA
LAURA A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/01/2018
Outstanding service
Outstanding service. Always professional and helpful. Highly recommend!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for being our customer. Thanks for recommending us to others.

09/30/2018
Always friendly and helpful, and most importantly: competent. I trust Patterson's to have the skills the fix my car right the first time. They're not always the cheapest in town, but I'd rather pay 10% more than have to go back two or three times to have the car serviced right.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for trusting us to fix your vehicle. We appreciate having you as a customer and look forward to helping you again when you need it. Thanks for recommending us to others.

NB
Nancy B.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said the business is fantastic, they are courteous, helpful and provide quality service.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

We are glad to have you as a customer. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. We look forword to seeing you again.

LK
LAUREN K.
09/27/2018
Quick Fix
My car started smelling like gas and wouldn't let me fill up the gas tank, so I immediately called Patterson's. They were able to take my car in the next day and had it done quickly and for a very reasonable price. I absolutely will use them for future services.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Glad we could help you with your vehicle issues. Glad to hear that you will use again. Please call when the need arises. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

MARY B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/27/2018
Great service, and they truly cater to one's needs!
I brought my car in on Monday with a question, and by 1 pm it was repaired and ready to go!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for recommending us to others. We truly appreciate your business.

KG
KATE G.
Honda Fit
09/26/2018
Compassionate Car Service
I started hearing a chafing noise in the rear of my car. I did not drive it all weekend and Patterson’s got my car in first thing on Monday and I was driving by the afternoon. Needed new brakes for an old car. Patterson’s always takes the time to explain exactly what is going on and many times has recommended NOT replacing parts that still have life left in them. Great place and great people! Highly recommended.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for being a loyal customer. We appreciate you highly recommending us to others.

NB
Noah B.
Lexus ES 330
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Noah said this business is quick and friendly.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you recommending us to others.

V
Valued Customer
09/21/2018
EXCELLENT
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING TO HAVE THEIR VEHICLE SERVICED BY QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for the kind review. We truly appreciate you recommending us to others.

EM
ELOISA M.
09/19/2018
Customer Service
Everyone I spoke with was kind and professional. The prices are competitive.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for such kind words about our shop. We appreciate your business and thanks too for recommending us to others.

BD
BETSY D.
09/18/2018
Always nice, always competent
Always nice, always competent.

We're on the verge of getting a new Corolla, so we may have to take it to Maguire's for its warranty checks, for a time.
With your help, our Prius has been kept in pretty good shape for 14 1/2 years. Thanks you!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for being a loyal customer. We understand about getting new cars. Enjoy.

Kay S.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Kay said they are easy to go to, they are accommodating and their price have been right.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for being a great customer. We appreciate your business and recommending us to others.