Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46
4.5

Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5rating 4.3684211
Overall Rating 2.22368/5Overall Rating 2.22368/5rating 2.22368rating 2.22368rating 2.22368

JOHN R.
2013 Hyundai Azera
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Great staff
satisfactory
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Thank you for taking time to leave us a five star review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, have a great day.

LL
LINDA L.
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Good work
Good job
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Linda, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review.  Have a great weekend, see you next visit.

ROSE M.
04/05/2014 Category: Service
Do What You Say
I had a 30,000 mile maintenance performed that cost hundreds of dollars. The service writer said that a rental car and car cleaning was part of the package. The maintenance was completed, the rental car was provided; but they failed to clean the car. Not cleaning the car was no big deal; but when I called to complain leaving my nam and number on two different occasions, one for the service advisor and one for the service manager, neither one returned my call. It makes one think that you are not important to these people and that they may have two different set of rules. I makes me think that they give special services to some and neglect others paying the same amount of money for the services provided. It appears that they do not respect all of their customers.

CP
CATHY P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Had our car in for routine oil change and tire rotation. done quickly and with a smile.. will purchase next vehicle at this dealership due to great service and staff.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/03/2014

Cathy, I'm glad we got you in and quickly and with a smile!! If your'e looking at a new car soon our new models will be arriving soon.  Some changes have been made and from the pictures I have been seeing they look really really good.  See you soon.  Have a great day.

EV
ELSIE V.
04/01/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and helpul.
I would recommend this dealership.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/03/2014

Elsie, Thank you so much for your review and your recommendation.  We look forward to continually taking care of your car in the future.  Have a great day.  See you next visit.

MF
MARVA F.
2011 Hyundai Accent
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Fair, Knowledgeable Service
I bought my Hyundai from Pearson & always
bring it to you for service. My brother had a Hyundai and recommend the company to me, and as of this month my son has a
Hyundai too.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/03/2014

That is great to hear.  Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We look forward to taking care of you and your brothers cars for many many years to come.  Have a great day.

PS
PATRICK S.
Dillwyn, VA
03/25/2014 Category: Service
The People
I have always been treated very well at Pearson.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

I am very glad to hear that.  Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review we greatly appreciate it.  Have a great weekend!

CHI S.
2013 Hyundai Equus
03/11/2014 Category: Service
service ,
excellent
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/03/2014

I am very glad to hear you recieved excellent service!  That is  always our goal.  See you next visit.  Have a great day.

NH
NORMAN H.
03/07/2014 Category: Service
Great service. Thanks
Timely. Courteous. Fairly priced.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/16/2014

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it. We hope every one of your visits will always be 5 stars. See you next visit.

DORIS H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
Thank you for your prompt service of my car.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/06/2014

Ms. Hall you are very welcome.  Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.  I greatly appreciate it.  Have  a wonderful day.  See you on your next visit.

BEVERLY M.
Jetersville, VA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/28/2014 Category: Service
Very clean and the employees are friendly
I love the waiting area with refreshments!
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/06/2014

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.  I am glad you love the waiting area.  If you are ever here and need anything please reach out to me.  See you next visit.  Have a great day.

JOHN W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2014 Category: Service
Service Rating
This dealership always gives excellent, friendly service
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/26/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback and the 5 star review.  We look forward to takening care of you in the future. Have a great day.

HS
HALONA S.
Powhatan, VA
02/20/2014 Category: Service
Great service , fast and friendly !
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/26/2014

Thank you for the positive review, it means a lot to us.  We will do our best to continue to always provide fast and friendly service.  See you next visit.

THOMAS B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly
Exceptional
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/26/2014

Thank you for the review.  I hope every visit is always exceptional.  Have a great day.  See you next visit.

KALI M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2014 Category: Service
no explanation of what was done to my car was given.
Will not go back to Pearson to buy a car, nor will I buy a Hyundai again.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/06/2014

Ms. McMurray I am sorry you feel this way. I have tried to reach out to you by phone.  I looked up your last service visit and see due to something impacting the car the repair was unable to be covered under warranty because it was not a defect.  I would like the opportunity to speak with you more about it.  Please reach out to me.  Thank you

KENNETH S.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2014 Category: Service
I have alway been happy with the service
My vehicle is done right the first time. unlike other auto repair facility, who recommends service I don' need..
Hyundai doesn't do it.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/10/2014

I am glad we are taking care of you the way you want to be taken care of.  That means alot to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feed back.  Have a great day.  See you next visit.

DAVID D.
Chesterfield, VA
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
02/07/2014 Category: Service
Did not give me a hard time about dealing with warranty service. So far, car is working as it should.
Good customer relations, not pushy, pretty good at explaining details of warranties, work to be done, work so far is satisfactory. Plenty of selection of vehicles.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/10/2014

Mr. Down I am glad we were able to get you all taken care of.  Thank you for your 5 star review.  I greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete the review.  Have a great day!!

VM
VLADIMIR M.
02/04/2014 Category: Service
Pleasure to do business with!
People at Pearson Hyundai are going above and beyond for their customers and their needs. We were treated like mini-royalties, everything that was promised was done, prices were fair, and timeliness was spot on! Again, very pleasant, highly professional, and pleasure to do business with. We've been their customer for quite some time now, and will continue to be in the time to come.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 02/10/2014

Thank you so much for your positive comments and the 5 star review.  We are striving to make every visit as great as possible and it is always nice to hear from our customers how we are doing.  We are always here if you need us.  See you next service visit!

CHARLES H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/24/2014 Category: Service
Reliability
Good work, done expediently, good repor with customers.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/28/2014

Mr Harrison, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.  I am glad we earned 5 stars from you.  We are always striving to have every visit perfect.  If you need anything at all please reach out to me.  Thank you again.  Have a great day.

ROBERT R.
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Pearson Hyundai has always been great!
I've bought two cars here in the past five years. Sales and service have always been superior to other dealerships than I've dealt with. Recently I took my Sonata in for an oil change and after it was taken back for service I happened to mentioned that some of the trim on the steering wheel was peeling. I thought it was odd but didn't figure it was under warranty and wasn't going to pay to fix it. However, once the salesman heard about it he told the service manager and they replaced the trim. They've always treated me well and I recommend them whenever someone's considering a car.
Jason T V. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 01/23/2014

Robert, Thank you so much for the positive review.  Sorry I did not get to meet you face to face but I'm glad I was able to get your steering wheel trim taken care of.  We are always here if you need us.  Have a great day!