Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46
4.5

Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5rating 4.3684211
Overall Rating 2.22368/5Overall Rating 2.22368/5rating 2.22368rating 2.22368rating 2.22368

Joanie R.
Chesterfield, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/28/2019 Category: Service
No sense making an appointment
I had an appointment at 11am was told would be ready at 12 was not ready until 1:30
MICHAEL E S. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/01/2019

Very sorry we took too long on your last visit. I would love to try and make it up to you. Please reach back out to me for i can try
and resolve this for you.
MichaelSeamster@pearsonhyundai.com

Pearson Hyundai Service Manager

DJ
Darrin J.
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Bad communication
Left my car overnight on a Sunday for check engine light, check my brakes, and check for leaks from the oil pan. Had to just about call everyday for a week to find out what's wrong with my vehicle, when will it be ready, and to actually be repaired.
MICHAEL E S. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/01/2019

Very Sorry we did not reach our Five star goal, I am working really hard on trying to improve the communication here. I would
love to try and resolve this issue with you please reach out to me
MichaelSeamster@pearsonhyundai.com

Powhatan, VA
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Poor timing
Service took way to long manly because they didn't even get my car out of the parking lot until 3.5 hours after my appt.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

We are very concerned about your recent service experience. I will reach out to you soon to gather some further information, and to see what I can do to resolve the matter to your satisfaction. This is not the type of experience we want our customers to have, and I am sorry that you were not treated like a VIP, because that is what we strive to accomplish.

Paul Rogan

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
😕
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent service visit. We strive to give all of our customers an excellent experience here at Pearson Hyundai, and I am sorry that was not the case when you were here. I will reach out to you soon to gather some more information, and see what I can do to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.

Sincerely,

Paul Rogan
Customer Relationship Manager
(804) 731-9176
paulrogan@pearsonhyundai.com

2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Complete lack of communication
I was having an issue with my 2009 Genesis and made an appointment for a Friday morning at 8:30. After some consideration, I decided to have the car towed in the day before. LONG story short, I had no answers on the problem until the following Wednesday (and it wasn't good news...or news that I fully trusted). Full disclosure, this time period did run over Labor Day. The entire (almost) week that my car was in their hands, getting someone to communicate with me or even just call back at all was virtually impossible. I don't think I've ever been so frustrated. At one point even a customer service representative called to see how my appointment had gone - not seeming to know my car was STILL there - and it seemed she would advocate for me. But even SHE didn't call back! I definitely felt left out to dry. It became an absolute JOKE to me when a receptionist would take my name and number to have someone call me. Hands down, my worst experience with customer service ever. I'm done with Pearson and probably with Hyundai in general.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

We are working to better our service department. Some one will reach out to you soon.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Prepare to wait
Service is habitually slow.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Louisa, VA
08/12/2019 Category: Service
My brand new car has bad software that can't be fixed.
My software is causing my car to jerk from first to second gear, and the technician told us there is nothing they can do unless Hyundai issues an update. My car is only 2 months old.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill the survey out. I would love to chat with you about this expereince. I will try and reach out to you today.

Sylvia W.

Chesterfield, VA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance done on time
Once I posted my first review, I was contacted next day and asked if I would like a loaner car while my car could be fixed. I was given a loaner car on my next work day they met me at my work swapped cars with me and had the recalls and scheduled service done same day and my car was then Delivered to my house once I got home from work. They did a great job on my care and took care of everything.

07/30/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance is never done on time
Been trying to get 3 recalls done on my car for past 6 months now l. Over the past 6 mo the I’ve been to the dealership 4-5 times every time they either call me before my appointment or wait till I get there to tell me they don’t have the parts and I must schedule another appointment. Why? Why is someone not ordering the parts the first time or second or third? Who is so incompetent in worthier service or parts department? Someone is clearly making an appointment and telling me they need different parts so order them can’t be rocket science
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

We will be in touch with you to resolve these concerns.

KR
Keith R.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
They are working on issue
This is the first dealership I have ever worked with that seems intent in actually fixing the issue. I am highly impressed with the maintenance manager. Hopefully they have figured out my issue and it will be fixed.

07/11/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Don't be in a hurry if you having repair work done.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry it took longer than you anticipated. I’ll be in touch to talk further about your visit.

KT
Karen T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2019 Category: Service
So-so service
It's hard to get an appointment at this place, and they don't seem to take customer complaints seriously.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

I'm sorry to see your recent service visit did not go as planned. I will be in touch with you today to resolve any concerns you may have!

Barbara S.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/08/2019 Category: Service
I recently came in for an oil change that took way too long, but Pearson called to apologize and offered a complementary service. I have had good experiences there in the past. In taling with them, it seems they are having some personnel issues that are being resolved. I really appreciate them reaching out to me about my recent visit!

07/08/2019 Category: Service
The facility and the employees are fine, but, as of the last 6 months, the service is difficult in that you wait on the phone for a long time to get an appointment, you wait for 2+ weeks to have the appointment, and then you wait for an unacceptable amount of time for the service to be done!
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking my call this evening! I am glad we are able to get everything straight! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you next time.

Powhatan, VA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service time needs much improvement.
2 hours and 15 mins for an oil change at 8:00 a.m. is unacceptable
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

I apologize your last visit took longer than expected. We are making changes in our service department to ensure this does not happen again in the future.

AJ
Anne J.
2019 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Please let WAITING customers know when their cars are ready!!!!
You need to review your survey and allow for customers to answer in their own words rather than you supply the words.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the feedback. I apologize you had to wait longer than expected and we are working on a better process to ensure this doesn't happen again. Unfortunately, we have no control over the survey and the words that they choose this is completely up to Sure Critic - The company that produces these surveys.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The men in the service department do not acknowledge you when you come in for service. They leave your car dirty and greasy when they're finished. the work that they do is done well and I don't have to return to get the repairs done again.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Good morning! I just left you a quick voicemail to touch base about your most recent service visit. Feel free to contact me at any point to resolve the concerns you may have.

LR
Lynn R.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
hard to believe
Went in for a simple oil change and recall check. Next day car barely ran and engine light was flashing. I had to return to the dealership and was put in a rental. My car was great when I took it in; what happened?
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for completing the survey. Somebody will be in touch with you shorly to resolve your last service visit.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Corrected the low tire pressure indicator during the 4th visit
Miles McQuaig represented Hyundai well in helping get this issue finally resolved on the 4th visit. I needed to leave it for the day but was given a rental car for the day which worked well for me. Thank you Miles for understanding my frustrations and helping get the issue fixed.

05/11/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed in a low tire pressure indicatornot being resolved in 3 visits
The service advisor has been very nice and accommodating, but after 3 visits and a rental car for a day so the car can stay there for the day it is still not resolved. I need this fixed now!
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

I am sorry to see the issue is still not resolved after multiple visits. I will be in touch with you this morning to talk further about your concerns.

Miles D. McQuaig

SG
Scott G.
04/14/2019
I wonder....
Since you didn’t respond to my emailed response to you on 4/2, it’s seems to me you only care now that I posted a negative review. I spelled out my concerns in the email and got no response at all. I finally did the Hyundai survey and the very next morning you replied. Makes me wonder of your sincerity in addressing my concern.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/14/2019

I absolutely take sincerity in addressing your concerns. I can assure you your multi point inspection was completed and I apologize there was minimal explanation provided once completed. Also, I am sorry for the amount of time you spent at the dealership but once you asked for further information from the advisor you stated that you were not interested in taking more time for them to gather your data from the inspection. I’m glad the cashier was able to get it straight and apply the coupon.
The explanation following your service was unacceptable and I will do everything I can to make this correct. I will be in contact with you first thing in the morning to resolve any issues you may still have. If the morning does not work with your schedule please email a time that would work best for you and I to talk.

Very Respectfully,

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Communication received
Thanks

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Better communication needed
I received no inspection report or advice as to what maintenance item I should have performed next.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

I want to apologize for the lack of communication on your last visit. If you are available this weekend to talk further that would be great, if not I’d love to follow up with you Monday morning to resolve any of your concerns.

LH
Leeann H.
Chester, VA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
After little issue I was contacted by Miles to discuss what happened. He went above and bound not only to make up for it but just to show me they do. Value my business. Thank you !

03/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
My service was done quickly and accurately. Upon picking up my vehicle your cashier was not friendly and actually quite rude. It took me 15 min to find cat since she said it was “over there in the service depot row “ which is wasn’t. She actually was condescending and acted like I was horrible for having a coupon then called someone and left me standing there went to the service area and actually had the nerve to talk about me. Disheartening to see such lack of customer service and professionalism.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you emailing me about your recent issues. Is there a good time you and I could talk further about your visit? I would like to resolve your concerns for you. I look forward to speaking with you. I  hope you have a great day!

MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

You are more than welcome! I'm glad we are able to get everything straight and we do value your business! If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here for you!

Miles D. McQuaig