Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46
4.5

Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5rating 4.3684211
Overall Rating 2.22368/5Overall Rating 2.22368/5rating 2.22368rating 2.22368rating 2.22368

Powhatan, VA
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Inspection, oil change and tire rotation
Service was friendly and timely. I was expecting to be waiting for couple of hours, but
was out within an hour.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for your excellent service!

VA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Returning customer
Commended for public relations. From service desk to check out desk, finance officer, and other employees.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your patronage, and we are happy to have you as a loyal member of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Barbara B.
VA
12/02/2019 Category: Service
My service was great. The only thing I can not understand is why the employee couldn't find my records in the computer 😡

Moseley, VA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly/Honest Service
Friendly/Honest Service

11/30/2019 Category: Service
It was quick and easy to schedule online. They took my car immediately and 2as done in less than 2 hours.
MICHAEL E S. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/01/2019

Thank you for the Five star review, we look forward to seeing you and your vehicle soon.

Michael Seamster
Pearson Hyundai Service Manager

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/22/2019 Category: Service
The service assistant told me my car would be ready by noon. At noon my car was ready. Awesome.
MICHAEL E S. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 12/01/2019

Glad to see we reached our Five star goal. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle soon.

Michael Seamster
Pearson Hyundai Service Manager

11/19/2019 Category: Service
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star review! We appreciate your patronage, and we are happy that you are a loyal member of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

ZF
Zina F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness and professionalism
Friendliness and professionalism
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star review! We appreciate your patronage, and we are happy to have you as a loyal member of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jane B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2019 Category: Service
The BEST!!!
100% Satisfaction with both, Sales and Service at Pearson Hyundai's Midlothian Turnpike dealership!!

LJ
Linda J.
Powhatan, VA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service tech Rick Spencer was awesome. Understood exactly what I wanted and gave me a clear estimate of cost. Wait time was minimal. Explained what had been done afterwards and set up a plan for what was to be done on next visit. Check out person was quick, efficient and very friendly
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Had a 10:00 appointment scheduled for oil change, brought the car in and was in & out in a flash. Everyone was very courteous.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

David C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service.
Professional,friendly, competent, on time, great waiting room. No one else will ever service my car.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

DF
David F.
Chesterfield, VA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Had an urgent pressing issue with my 2010 santa fe and service writer Hope was able to take it in and have it attended to. Being new to the area I sincerely appreciated that assistance. I highly recommend Pearson Hyundai to all. A job well done!
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star review! Your recommendation means a lot to us here at Pearson Hyundai. I'm sure that Hope, and her service team, will be happy to know how much you appreciated their assistance. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Robert S.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Pearson Hyundai service
As always Pearson Hyundai took great care on my 2018 Sonata. Special thanks to service advisor J R Parker for fitting me in on a busy Friday afternoon. I will be back in5,000 miles.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star review! We appreciate your patronage, and we are happy to have you as a loyal part of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on you next visit.

Daniel G.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Got expert service. On time. Great folks there. Very happy with my Hyundai Tucson!!

Thank you for your 5 Star review! We appreciate your patronage, and we are very happy to have you as a part of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Brenda H.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Courteous employees / comfortable environment
work performed as needed by technicians for maintaining vehicle safety.

Thank you for your 5 Star review! We appreciate your patronage, and we are happy to have you as a loyal part of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Clair C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Took me on time with appointment.
Correctly estimated time to deal with recall repair; all staff was friendly.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

NR
Nathaniel R.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Customer review
, they having service a vehicle yet I am waiting for parts

FH
Frank H.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Hope came to the rescue.
I was on my way to do some shopping at the mall when my check engine light came on. So, I headed straight down Midlothian Tpk to the Pearson service department. When I pulled in I was met my a new member of the service team, Hope. I explained to her that I had several upcoming appointments and would like to arrange for a loner while they figured out what was going on with my 2017 Elantra. The team called around and soon found that no rental car company in the area had anything available. Hope the told me that if I could wait she would do her best to work me in to at least diagnose the problem. I was extremely pleased. About an hour later Hope informed that the problem was minor and that they would have me on the road in a short while. I really appreciate the extra mile that Hope and the maintenance team went to get me back on the road so I could keep my appointments. I moved to the area 2 years ago and have been taking my car to Pearson Hyundai for service. I'm very satisfied with the treatment I have received. You can bet I will continue to bring my vehicle the for service in the future.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star review, and your kind words about Hope, and the service team! It is always great to hear from our happy customers. We appreciate your patronage, and for being a loyal part of the Pearson Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.