Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46
4.5

Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5rating 4.3684211
Overall Rating 2.22368/5Overall Rating 2.22368/5rating 2.22368rating 2.22368rating 2.22368

Caitlin M.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Another disappointing trip...
Third time is usually a charm right? Nope, two out of the three times I’ve been here have been disappointing. I never know how I’ll get my car back. This time it’s grease on my passenger seat....

AJ
Anne J.
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Tom Salser and Mike.
I think I've already explained my thoughts.

LR
Lynn R.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
slow service
even with an appointment service is slow here
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

We are concerned that you did not have a 5 star experience when you were here for service. I will reach out to you soon to see if there is something that I can do to resolve this matter to your satisfaction. I am glad that we were able to give you the service at no cost, but we would also like to know what we can do to improve the experience for you next time. I look forward to speaking with you.

Leslie M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Great place for recalls only
I wouldn’t recommend this dealership for anything other than having a recall fixed. They try to sell you services you don’t need.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

We are concerned about your recent experience in our service department. I will be reaching out to you soon to get some further details, and to see if there is anything I can do to resolve the matter to your satisfaction. We strive to give all of our customers a 5 star experience, and I apologize that you did not receive that level of service.

David D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor service desk and people
Difficult to work with service guys about your needs
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

We are very concerned about your recent experience with our service department. We strive to give all of our customers a 5star experience, and I am sorry that we fell short in your situation. I will reach out to you soon to gather some more information, and see what I can do to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.

VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Overbooked, unable to get a timely appointment
The reason for the poor ratings is due to what I encountered in trying to schedule my appointment. On 8/29, the ABS and traction lights lit up on my dashboard. I called the dealership and the earliest they could see me to diagnose the issue was 9/24. I am the original owner of my Hyundai and like to use the dealership so I can get the most out of my warranty. A 3.5 week wait for a diagnosis appointment is unacceptable. I drive my family in this car and did not feel safe letting it go undiagnosed for that amount of time. I had to take my car to a different shop. During that inspection, they found that my rear wheel hub bearings had gone bad and my left front axle needed to be replaced. After costing it out with them and Hyundai, I eventually realized all of this was covered by my warranty. Again, I could not get in until 9/24. I scheduled the appointment then had to be transferred to the parts department so they could order the parts. (I don't understand why the customer has to request the parts.) I was told that someone would check on the parts and get back to me. That person never called back. I called back in to make sure they could do both the bearings and the axle on the 24th. I was told someone would call me back. That person never called back. I called back to confirm the parts and the appointment. I was put on hold for 16 minutes, hung up, and had to call back in. Finally got confirmations that the parts were ordered and both fixes could be handled on the same day. This type of customer service is frustrating and unacceptable.

On 9/23, I dropped my car off for the services on 9/24. The work was under warranty and completed within a day and I received a call when my car was ready.
PAUL R., Customer relationship Manager from Pearson Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

We appreciate your feedback from your recent visit to our service department. I want to assure you that we are working diligently to improve service in all areas. We want every customer to have an exceptional experience here, and I am sorry that did not happen in your case. I will reach out to you soon to see what I can do to resolve any issues that you had, and see what I can do to make sure your next visit is an excellent one.

2016 Hyundai Equus
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Pearson Hyundai
Nice people but facilities could be better
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great place
I’ve been a customer for over 20 years, and always had great service,
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

08/23/2019 Category: Service
It was okay
Routine oil change was fine
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/24/2019

08/21/2019 Category: Service
wonderful people - not so great with pricing
Staff are friendly and eager to help but pricing is not competitive. Other dealerships in the area offer a $50 combo oil change/tire rotation so I was a bit shocked at the $70 total. I was also disappointed that I asked for the coupon/sale price offered online when I scheduled the appointment but forgot to remind/mention it when I arrived so was charged full price. Thankfully they made it right when I questioned it... price was still $10 higher than other dealerships.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

CR
Christopher R.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service , horrible pre service .
30 minutes to get through on the phone to set up an appt for a simple oil change which the 1st available appt was 2 weeks out FOR JUST AN OIL CHANGE , unacceptable and hopefully a fluke .
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Satisfied
Repairs were done right the first time. Matt was patient and courteous. Extended time vehicle was in shop not too good, but overall were satisfied.

Could have done better
Dropped off vehicle for repair, it took about 2weeks for me to get my vehicle back. Communication wasn’t great, I had too keep calling. Overall I’m satisfied with the repairs.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Melanie B.
Powhatan, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Recall visit
I would like to have someone explain to me whay the Siri isn't working the same since my car was in.
JOY T. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

We appreciate the feedback. We have been going through a transition to ensure a better service experience. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Glen Allen, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Multipoint Inspection
I recently returned to the dealer to have the multipoint inspection performed fro my previous visit when it wa not performed. Everything went fine this time.

Service incomplete
Did not receive multi-point evaluation.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

I will be in touch with you today to discuss further about your last service visit.

1999 Hyundai Elantra
Problem resoled
All my negative thoughts have been resolved. I will continue returning for service when required. Thanks for caring about my concerns.

Satisfied as usual
Have always been satisfied with the service and work done for the last 20+ years
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for taking my call this morning and allowing me to resolve your concerns.

07/02/2019 Category: Service
The service desk is having too many turn overs lately....
So sorry to see Zack had returned home....He kept me abreast of the repairs I needed and put them in the order of importance.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thanks for the feedback. Zach has in fact decided to return home to family. We are training new advisors as we speak and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

WM
William M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
None
Unsatisfactory
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

I apologize for the lack of communication on our part. I will be in touch with you today to resolve any concerns you may have.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Not quite as expected.
Just disappointed that the service took so much monger tan promised with little to no feedback.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

I apologize your most recent visit took longer than expected. We are currently working on a better process to ensure this does not happen in the future. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jack S.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Be careful of the service costs!
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.

KG
Kenneth G.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Didn't save me time after having to wait for service requested the night before at drop off.
It's a simple mistake. Not a huge deal. I was just disappointed that I had to wait for the inspection after leaving it all day after dropping car off the night before.

You would not let me send the form without checking yes or no to the question; would you recommend this business to a friend. This is my first dealing with the business for service and don't have enough experience with them to give a fully objective rating but had to check something.
MILES M. from Pearson Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

We appreciate the feedback. I apologize your visit took longer than expected and we are working on a process to ensure this does not happen again. We look forward to seeing you next time and have a great day!