VF
Victoria F.
Moreno Valley, CA
09/30/2018
GREAT SERVICE
I've been to a few auto repair places but never been to one that is so honest and explains everything so easy to understand (coming from someone that knows very little about cars). Even the maintenance report, I was blown away. I recommend this Auto Repair Shop and will be back!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you very much! You are always welcome

David M.
Ford Expedition
09/28/2018
These people are very helpful and trustworthy
My 1998 Explorer passed its smog test!
More importantly a rattle at low speeds has been cured!! The rattle has been looked for over the past two years, but never found. I turned out to be caused by worn bushings in the front wheel assembly.
Well done Anthony and mechanic team.

Not a problem David! Thats what we are here for

CT
Carlos T.
Ram 3500
09/07/2018
Extra fuel tank for a ram
Excellent service. My custom fuel tank came out perfect and just under half a day

Thats how we do it!

LP
Luis P.
09/01/2018
Professional
Knowledgeable about their services and honest, won’t scam you.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you Luis! You are always welcome!

TN
Tonya N.
Hemet, CA
Toyota Avalon
08/01/2018
Excellent customer service
I was very satisfied with Perris Auto Repair Center, all the mechanics were knowledgeable in their work, explained every procedure, and they always had an estimate of cost. I've already recommended them to several family and friends, it was like leaving my car with a trusted babysitter, no worries!!! Thank you
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/02/2018

This is what we work so hard for! To hear positive feedback from our people! Thank you

Alex S.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/18/2018
As advertised!
I found them online as I was looking for a shop for air conditioning service. I saw a lot of positive reviews and decided to check them out. Their price for the service was very reasonable. A lot cheaper then some of the bigger places. All I have to say is all those great reviews are not wrong! From the moment you call you are greeted by Anthony who is very profesional and polite. As you walk into the shop you get more of the feeling you are inside a doctors office than a mechanic shop. I was able to take a peak at the inside of the shop as well. Very clean and organized! If you are leaving your car overnight, you need not worry as your car will be stored inside their huge building that is very secure. Great work and great experience overall. I highly recommend them.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/19/2018

This is how we have been able to maintain an honest ethical business for almost 30 years! Thanks for noticing and thanks for the business

Moreno Valley, CA
Chevrolet Volt
06/26/2018
Review
Service was great, but they didn't find out the reason for my car problem. Still would recommend them though.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you, sometimes issues are intermittent so we just need another opportunity to duplicate the symptoms so we can resolve your issue.

Mike M.
06/06/2018
Above and Beyond
The team at Perris Auto Repair really cares about their customers. And they show it by the work that they do and they're willing to go above and beyond to make sure that the customer is well informed and treated with honesty. I've had my car serviced with them for both major repairs and general maintenance and every time, I'm put at ease because I know they can be trusted.
I absolutely recommend Perris Auto for every auto need.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/07/2018

This review is definitely inspiring Mike! We always appreciate the trust and loyalty.

TP
Teresa P.
GMC Envoy XL
05/25/2018
Fast and trusted Auto Center
They always do a great job on my truck! Thx guys.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/29/2018

Thansks for always bringing your vehicle in!

AD
Anthony D.
Nuevo, CA
Toyota Tundra
05/24/2018
Smog
When the tech pulled my truck in to b serviced I got a cup of coffee and some cookies and sat down. Before I finished my coffee {about ten minuets} my truck was finished. Great job guys.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks Tony! Its always great seeing you!

Julio L.
Menifee, CA
02/11/2018
A true gentleman
Service is and pricing (I did a comparison and his pricing was more than fair) is great. Anthony will take the time to explain what is recommended with the reasons why and leave the final decision to you with no pressure. But this is not the reason for the review (see all the others who will testify to the service).
I was in a frustrating situation with two shops telling me different stories - both Triple A recommended. I was not a kind to Anthony and said and acted in a way that was not deserved. Anthony was a gentleman; a gentleman that worked with me despite my demeanor. This showed me his character, something that is often times missing in this day and age. For this I am grateful and look forward to our continued relationship with trust and respect. I cannot recommend this shop enough.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 02/12/2018

We understand things can get pretty crazy in our industry but we also know that we run our business the way our parents taught us. With honesty and integrity. We almost look forward to incidents like this so we can prove it too. Thank you again for acknowledging right from wrong and the continued support. You are helping a family reach their goals

Donald H.
Kia Sorento
01/21/2018
Awsome
Great customer service and good work on my car only place i trust with my car
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you Don! We told you on the first visit that we would prove ourselves to you. Giving us the opportunity to work on your 2003 Kia sorento, replacing the timing belt, water pump and all the other repairs backed up what we stated. Thank again!

ER
Estevan R.
11/17/2017
We enjoy cruising in our old classic Impala, free of worry.
Professional, courteous, friendly and excellent mechanics.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you as always Steve!

Mike M.
11/15/2017
Always a pleasure to bring my vehicle to Perris Auto Repair. A+
The team is attentive, considerate, and thorough in their work.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you Mike! Its always a pleasure!

Richard S.
11/14/2017
Can't say enough about how painless my last visit was. I didn't have time to finish my coffee. The service was fast and great.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/15/2017

We are always trying to improve Richard and we are happy you noticed! Thank you and we will see you soon!

TA
Tony A.
11/09/2017
Service is great
Top of the line
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for the review and the opportunity

ER
Estevan R.
Chevrolet Caprice
10/29/2017
Friendly, professional, reliable
We enjoy cruising in our old classic cars and realize we are free of the stress of worrying about breaking down on the road.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/30/2017

We enjoy the level of confidence we instill in our custoemrs with teh quality of services we provide. Thank you very much Steve!

TP
Teresa P.
GMC Envoy XL
10/18/2017
Trusted place to bring your car
Brought my car in for service. And it runs great
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you Taresa, we know you make a far drive to see us now and we really appreciate it. We are here for you!

VP
Vic P.
Jaguar XJ
10/11/2017
If you own a vehicle, you know you're going to have to get it serviced. And when you spend that money. Spend it here. Incredible service and honesty at Perris Auto.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you Vic! Its easy to do great for people that treat us and trust us as you do. We will always be here when you need us!

MT
Marianita T.
GMC Envoy
10/05/2017
Has not found problem $3,000.00 later
Will return in dec
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/05/2017

Thanks for the response Marianita. Reviewing the work that was performed, everything that was replaced was needed, unfortunately your vehicle has multiple problems and repairs sometimes can be a step by step process. I know we have spoken about this and we are narrowing down the issue after resolving many other issues. We will continue to diagnose as soon as you bring it back. Thank you for understanding