Mike M.
06/06/2018
Above and Beyond
The team at Perris Auto Repair really cares about their customers. And they show it by the work that they do and they're willing to go above and beyond to make sure that the customer is well informed and treated with honesty. I've had my car serviced with them for both major repairs and general maintenance and every time, I'm put at ease because I know they can be trusted.
I absolutely recommend Perris Auto for every auto need.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 06/07/2018

This review is definitely inspiring Mike! We always appreciate the trust and loyalty.

TP
Teresa P.
GMC Envoy XL
05/25/2018
Fast and trusted Auto Center
They always do a great job on my truck! Thx guys.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/29/2018

Thansks for always bringing your vehicle in!

AD
Anthony D.
Nuevo, CA
Toyota Tundra
05/24/2018
Smog
When the tech pulled my truck in to b serviced I got a cup of coffee and some cookies and sat down. Before I finished my coffee {about ten minuets} my truck was finished. Great job guys.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks Tony! Its always great seeing you!

Julio L.
Menifee, CA
02/11/2018
A true gentleman
Service is and pricing (I did a comparison and his pricing was more than fair) is great. Anthony will take the time to explain what is recommended with the reasons why and leave the final decision to you with no pressure. But this is not the reason for the review (see all the others who will testify to the service).
I was in a frustrating situation with two shops telling me different stories - both Triple A recommended. I was not a kind to Anthony and said and acted in a way that was not deserved. Anthony was a gentleman; a gentleman that worked with me despite my demeanor. This showed me his character, something that is often times missing in this day and age. For this I am grateful and look forward to our continued relationship with trust and respect. I cannot recommend this shop enough.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 02/12/2018

We understand things can get pretty crazy in our industry but we also know that we run our business the way our parents taught us. With honesty and integrity. We almost look forward to incidents like this so we can prove it too. Thank you again for acknowledging right from wrong and the continued support. You are helping a family reach their goals

Donald H.
Kia Sorento
01/21/2018
Awsome
Great customer service and good work on my car only place i trust with my car
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you Don! We told you on the first visit that we would prove ourselves to you. Giving us the opportunity to work on your 2003 Kia sorento, replacing the timing belt, water pump and all the other repairs backed up what we stated. Thank again!

ER
Estevan R.
11/17/2017
We enjoy cruising in our old classic Impala, free of worry.
Professional, courteous, friendly and excellent mechanics.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you as always Steve!

Mike M.
11/15/2017
Always a pleasure to bring my vehicle to Perris Auto Repair. A+
The team is attentive, considerate, and thorough in their work.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you Mike! Its always a pleasure!

Richard S.
11/14/2017
Can't say enough about how painless my last visit was. I didn't have time to finish my coffee. The service was fast and great.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/15/2017

We are always trying to improve Richard and we are happy you noticed! Thank you and we will see you soon!

TA
Tony A.
11/09/2017
Service is great
Top of the line
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for the review and the opportunity

ER
Estevan R.
Chevrolet Caprice
10/29/2017
Friendly, professional, reliable
We enjoy cruising in our old classic cars and realize we are free of the stress of worrying about breaking down on the road.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/30/2017

We enjoy the level of confidence we instill in our custoemrs with teh quality of services we provide. Thank you very much Steve!

TP
Teresa P.
GMC Envoy XL
10/18/2017
Trusted place to bring your car
Brought my car in for service. And it runs great
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you Taresa, we know you make a far drive to see us now and we really appreciate it. We are here for you!

VP
Vic P.
Jaguar XJ
10/11/2017
If you own a vehicle, you know you're going to have to get it serviced. And when you spend that money. Spend it here. Incredible service and honesty at Perris Auto.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you Vic! Its easy to do great for people that treat us and trust us as you do. We will always be here when you need us!

MT
Marianita T.
GMC Envoy
10/05/2017
Has not found problem $3,000.00 later
Will return in dec
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/05/2017

Thanks for the response Marianita. Reviewing the work that was performed, everything that was replaced was needed, unfortunately your vehicle has multiple problems and repairs sometimes can be a step by step process. I know we have spoken about this and we are narrowing down the issue after resolving many other issues. We will continue to diagnose as soon as you bring it back. Thank you for understanding

Jerry K.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/04/2017
Truly a five star repair shop.
The team was able to diagnose and repair an issue other shops could not. If you have a car you really like these guys are the place to go. If you want the cheapest service around look elsewhere.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/04/2017

Thanks for the honest feedback Jerry! It was a pleasure! We will always treat you with respect and honesty. If there is anything you need let us know!

Ross C.
HUMMER H2
09/25/2017
The work
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/26/2017

Appreciate the trust Ross! If there is anything you need your more than welcome!

WR
WALTER R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/21/2017
RIP OFF1111
I paid you $213.00 to find out what was wrong with my truck when you already knew. You said my problem was common with Chevy, so why didn't you tell before I paid! WHAT A RIP OFF1
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/21/2017

You did know what wasnt working but you paid us to figure out why it wasnt working. Thats the purpose of the diagnostic test. You had 2 seperate issues and although one of the issue you have is a common issue it does not mean its the only possibility.

LG
Latoya G.
Jeep Commander
09/16/2017
Overpriced
The place is clean with great hospitality, everyone was nice. Dealership prices...maybe more.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/18/2017

We appreciate the opportunity Latoya! We do not pride ourselves on being the cheapest but we do pride ourselves on offering the best warranty which is a 3 year or 36,000 mile nationwide warranty and  top level service. If you are in need of something you are still welcome to give s a visit

Dan P.
09/15/2017
rip off
total rip off. wanted $460 to replace a part that was $65 at autozone and took me 30 minutes to put in. don't go here!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/18/2017

We appreciated the chance to diagnose your vehicle. There is allot of factors when choosing a part and we dont put just any quality part on your vehicle. We do try and use the best that is available and allot of times it comes with a cost. That is why we are able to back it up with the best warranty in town adn amazing service. We are glad we wre able to diagnose and figure your issue out as well.

Richard S.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/15/2017
Passed
Thrilled the car passed smog
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/15/2017

Thanks for the business!

PR
Patricia R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/02/2017
New customer
Our experience was very professional and pleasant over all, service lived up to reviews I had read and the three brothers are to be commended for the respectful working relationship they share. I would use again.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/13/2017

Thats an amazing review Patricia! Im glad we wre able to take care of your vehicle and answer all your questions!