Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Kent R.
Middlebury, IN
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/14/2015 Category: Service
Kent said this business does a good job for him.

TW
terry w.
Cadillac Eldorado
04/10/2015
Attentiveness
The staff keeps one well informed as to the process AND the progress of what's going on with the service (s) being done.

Katelin S.
Goshen, IN
04/10/2015
Great people, great service
Good, honest people that do good work without charging an arm and a leg!

PG
Pat G.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/10/2015 Category: Service
Pat said this is the first time he has gone to a business for work and come out with no issues at all. He added that Sean is really on the ball with his customer service. He did what he wanted done

PS
Patricia S.
04/10/2015 Category: Service
Patricia said this business was pretty good about telling her what services she needed and the price of those services.

PB
Paul B.
Mishawaka, IN
Chrysler Town
04/10/2015 Category: Service
Paul said the service is always fine. They know him and his vehicle. They tell him what things that need to be done plus what things can wait. They are very helpful.

JE
John E.
04/10/2015 Category: Service
John said this facility was fairly prompt and he liked that they had WiFi.

Don S.
Lincoln LS
04/10/2015 Category: Service
Don said they know what they are doing.

TK
Tamara K.
04/10/2015 Category: Service
Tamara said her steering alignment still seems to be off.
John P. from Perry Automotive responded on 04/15/2015

Tamara

Thank you for the 4 star review. Please give me a call to discuss your steering alignment that still seems to be off.

226-0358

KA
Karen A.
Goshen, IN
04/09/2015
Honest and dependable
Finally found a place to get my truck worked on and know that the work will be done in a reasonable amount of time and done right and not be overcharged!! No other place will work on my vehicle again,only Perry Automotive!

Brenda S.
04/08/2015
joke
my car in for oil change there was a major confusion over what type of oil my car should have me being a girl really was unsure and was relying on them to tell me so after the oil change made some phone calls to the dealership to find out that yes the wrong oil was put in. the service manager from Perry called and explain the confusion. then later that evening John parry himself called me and his temper was totally out of control I had to hang up the phone on him. I had been going there for years and I can promise I will not be back I can honestly say I have no idea why the owner would call yelling at me when clearly the mistake was their fault. and knowing all this why would you send me an email wanting my feedback you really think I'm going to give your company good feedback after everything you put me through
John P. from Perry Automotive responded on 04/09/2015

Brenda,

I am sorry for the confusion and would like to state that we did make it right and drained and refilled your car at no charge.In no way was your vehicle jeopardized and the oil that was put into your vehicle was a 35/65 synthetic / conventional mix and your car required at least a 50/50 synthetic mix. Your car required a DEXOS rated oil and yes there was confusion but as a company we feel we made it right and have made the proper changes so this does not happen again. We appreciate your business and hope to regain it again in the future.

Sincerely
Executive Manager
Elkhart, Indiana

TP
Tom P.
New Carlisle, IN
04/07/2015
great service!
Car was not running right. The tech performed an analysis and called promptly with an estimate describing the necessary repairs as well as the other ones to think about soon.
The shop rate is fair and the quality of the work is outstanding.
John P. from Perry Automotive responded on 04/09/2015

Tom,

Thank you for the great review and business. We appreciate it!

Sincerely,