Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MARK W.
Nissan Frontier
04/16/2019
Bad brakes
I had brakes and rotors calipers done last year
They didn't last very long had to buy whole new set
Ryan C. from Perry Automotive responded on 04/22/2019

Mark,

Brakes are a very complex system and wear differently due to everyones driving style. For example if you drive more highway or stop and go traffic, determining the last. Looking at our records it shows we did front brakes but not the rear, and when you were in it shows we recommend the rear. Please give Mark a call at our Elkhart location so we may try and help solve this misunderstanding at 574-226-0358. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Melina M.
Saab 9-7X
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Daniel. He said this business would not perform an alignment on his vehicle until he had the rack and pinion replaced. He stated that he got a second opinion and found the repair was not warranted.

James H.
Ford Freestar
07/05/2016
Ford free star
Brought the Van back because the new struts I got weren't working right found out that they were defective had to have them replaced. When I came in to get the blood tester for my dad's diabetes I noticed the keys were still there in the ignition I asked Jess what was the deal and he said he couldn't figure out how to get them out . Then he told me that they worked on it and it was going to be around $72 and that my choice was to get a used steering column or new parts from Ford . I said I not paying and don't do anything . So no charge but I still can't get my key out of the ignition. This sucks

Rich G.
07/11/2015 Category: Service
Rich said the technician is very good, although the staff is slow, they get around to it. The service is not as fast as it is at other locations.

AN
Al N.
Subaru Legacy
06/22/2015 Category: Service
Al said he went to the business for an oil change and it took forever when he had a 9:00 am appointment. The indicator light was on for low tire pressure and the sensors were bad so he took his vehicle to another business. They told him everything was fine except that his tire needed more air. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
John P. from Perry Automotive responded on 07/04/2015

Mr Newvine.

I am sorry about the poor experience. I am not sure about the reason for the slow service or even the low tire pressure issue. Our oil services typically run on time and tire pressure is part of our courtesy inspection. I will look into this and see who was on staff that day and make sure we are following proper protocol. Again I am truly sorry.