JEFF P.
05/24/2018
Satisfied customer again
After hearing of my frustration revolving around my service experience last week, I was contacted by Management and things were corrected making me again a happy customer. So I will continue my relationship with Perry again.

05/24/2018
Very disappointed as a long time customer
I have been a customer for nearly 10 years with Perry and have referred many customers to you. My last visit will likely be my last, I called in Wednesday night and scheduled an oil change (full synthetic) and a problem with one of my coils and a misfire going on. Imagine my surprise when I got a call in the afternoon telling me that my car was going to need $1400 worth of repairs, which didn't include the coil repair. I was upgraded to a "Gold" oil filter without being consulted or asked and I was given a litany of problems with my car, none of which I asked to be diagnosed.

In the end I picked up my car and was charged $145 for the oil change and a diagnostic charge, a charge that didn't even diagnose with coil was bad on my car, but they were able to diagnose the additional $1400 of problems with my car. I'm wondering why I had to pay a $79 diagnostic charge when the problem I called about was not even diagnosed....Hmmmmmm
John P., President from Perry Automotive responded on 05/25/2018

per your discussion with Mark i am going to send a re review ok...  it appears that communication on our part may have effected the end result and for our human mistake i am sorry.

John Perry
Owner/President
574-252-7272

NE
Nathan E.
Pierceton, IN
Chevrolet Camaro
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Nathan said this business gets the job done at a not bad price.

Jahiad T.
Chevrolet Caprice
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Jahiad said the technicians were honest, straigh forward and did not do anything unnecessary. He definitely got his money's worth.

TC
Tiffany C.
Bristol, IN
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Tiffany said the staff was very helpful and she received some good information.

Cheri W.
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Cheri said that the place got her in as soon as possible, were very good about the repair and explaining the work.

FG
Forrest G.
Ford Edge
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Forrest said they took care of the warranty on his vehicle and kept in contact with him . He said they had his vehicle ready in 1 day.

SN
Steven N.
Dodge Avenger
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Steven said that there were no problems and he was happy.

South Bend, IN
03/14/2020
Great atmosphere
The guys are welcoming and carry a warm casual atmosphere while still displaying professionalism and expertise in their field.

Matt B.
Honda Fit
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Matt said that the staff was very friendly.

TF
TINA F.
Jeep Compass
03/12/2020
Very Nice.
Very Nice. I didn't have to wait long for my oil change. I felt tje price was very reasonable.

Jim M.
Valparaiso, IN
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the staff are kind people.

DJ
Donald J.
Chicago Heights, IL
Buick Verano
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Donald said that they have excellent service, quick, great prices, friendly staff, and car is running great.

Mark D.
Mishawaka, IN
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Mark said this business is quick.

MARILYN B.
02/26/2020
I feel they look out for my best interest
I have been going to. Perry's for at least 10 years They have kept up maintenance and repairs for 3 vehicles. They do their best to keep costs down as I am on a fixed income. Nothing but praise for this company

Jennifer A.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said that she was satisfied with her visit to the place, it was great.