AK
Anthony K.
Acura RL
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff did a good job.

BE
Barti/Mike E.
Ballwin, MO
06/08/2019
Always Knowledgeable, Reliable & Trustworthy - Putting the Mind of the Customer at Ease
No matter how big or how small of a check-up my car needs, I can always depend on the best care for the best price! Fritz and his team are knowledgeable and thorough, while keeping in mind my budget needs. I can trust them to take care of my older car's needs without robbing my wallet like a dealership would. Thanks!

Chris S.
Imperial, MO
Lexus ES 350
06/08/2019
Front Brakes
Did a great job, my car feels safe and handles well.

Robert C.
Crystal City, MO
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was excellent as always.

Robert/Brenda S.
06/03/2019
GREAT JOB
car with almost 180,000 miles runs like a brand new car.
thanks

JEFF ANGIE B.
Chesterfield, MO
Acura TSX
06/02/2019
Friendly Staff who does not try to push additional service

Jim Lynn S.
05/27/2019
Never Disappointed
Fritz takes care of the necessary repairs as always very professionally. He also will inform of other issues which may need to be addressed but will only do additional repairs after he discusses with me and I usually agree.

Ron R.
Mazda Tribute
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said she has known the business for several years and she had no problems.

MARY TIM B.
05/20/2019
As always, great, honest service.
We had an oil change and inspection. Fritz found a nail in a tire and a situation to watch with the air conditioner. We love the Saturday service and that Precision addresses the issues that need to be addressed immediately, but offers conservative advice when there are indications that something is not quite right and we should keep an eye on it.

JEFF ANGIE B.
Chesterfield, MO
Acura 3.2TL
05/18/2019
Honest Service
Fritz and his team always provide an honest opinion about what is really needed and what is optional

JO
Jeff O.
Barnhart, MO
Acura TSX
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the service was great.

Jason R.
Kirkwood, MO
Acura TL
05/06/2019
Suspension Instillation
Fritz and his team did an excellent job installing a complete aftermarket suspension on my 04 Acura TL! He kept me completely in the loop throughout the job and had the wherewithal to have extra parts available early on in the job just in case I needed them. He did exactly what what I wanted in terms of the specs and the car drives and looks so much better now. Great work from a great team, would highly recommend!

GG
Gary/Kathy G.
05/03/2019
Great job for a fair price.
Thanks for the oil chg & transmission chg.

James H.
Acura Integra
05/03/2019
Percision Import Auto corrected my ABS issue and found the power steering leak, on my 2000 Integra
Precision Import Auto fixed my Acura, for a lot less than I had been quoted at another shop.

James H.
Acura MDX
2007 Acura air conditioning
Precision Import Auto replaced my A/C discharge hose and got my A/C system working quick.

Robert/Brenda S.
05/01/2019
Great Job
Always a great place to have my cars serviced.

BOB M.
High Ridge, MO
05/01/2019
Excellent service and honest appraisals.
Fritz always takes the time to talk to us and explain exactly what's going on with our cars. We always feel confident that he is doing his best for us and our cars.

LT
LINDA T.
East Saint Louis, IL
04/25/2019
Service repair to 2013 Nissan ultima
Fritz is excellent I do not trust anyone else with my car repair services. Fritz takes his craft seriously and is honest with customers on what needs to be fixed, repaired or installed. I highly recommend him.

Rob H.
Missouri
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Rob said that the place is 100 percent great, they are unbelievable to deal with, they always do a great job and he's decided to go there from now on.

Jean M.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Jean said that Fritz is very efficient and fair with pricing. He is an A1 guy.