Norwell, MA
Subaru Legacy
05/22/2020
Timely service
This last visit was a followup to a problem I encountered after my battery was changed.

JUDY C.
05/18/2020
5 star review
Great service as always. Thorough, professional, courteous, and personalized care by the owner and his staff5 stars as always!!

CASSIE H.
Dodge Charger
05/15/2020
Amazing!!!!
Amazing as always. Will never go anywhere else. Highly recommend to everyone.

MK
MARK K.
Braintree, MA
Subaru WRX
05/08/2020
Always a good experience, troisième fois
I've said it before, this garage delivers high quality, regardless of what you're having done.

My '16 WRX was in for an oil change, sounds simple, but any automotive maintenance is only as good as the person twisting the wrench. These people are good.

RAY B.
Land Rover Range Rover
05/06/2020
Dedication
I’m still hanging in there as far as being a loyal customer. They treat my car very well and I’m satisfied so far.

CA
CHINEDUM A.
Kia Optima
05/04/2020
Quick Service
Thr prompt, thorough, and honest service rendered in a professional manner by the staff and engineers make Preferred Automotive the place to go for all vehicle repairs and maintenance.

VC
VIRGINIA C.
05/02/2020
Fantastic service
Great service over the past 8 years.

JANET W.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
04/29/2020
Honest and explains everything.
My experience with Preferred was great. Dean explained the work that was done and the cost. They are very reasonable in their pricing and very honest. I highly recommend them. Janie W

BOB M.
Plymouth, MA
Lincoln MKZ
04/27/2020
Service from Chuck
Chuch is an asset to you business.

JENNIFER R.
04/24/2020
Great Service!
Preferred auto Always fit me in for an appointment and provides excellent service with competitive rates. I am very happy with the quality of service I received at Preferred Auto.

ROBIN C.
Stoughton, MA
Toyota Camry Solara
04/24/2020
Honest & Reliable
As always.. Work was done with the Utmost Courtesy & Professionalism - Thanks So Much🙂

Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/21/2020
Couldn't be happier with the service.
I recently went to Preferred Automotive for new tires and service to my exhaust system as my car failed an inspection at another garage. I checked local prices for tires and found that Preferred was reasonably cheaper for the exact brand of tires I wanted on my car including labor. Additionally, there was such a minor repair of two loose brackets on my exhaust that the owner didn't even charge me for the repair. I was very pleased with the fast, friendly service I received at Preferred and will be returning for additional work.

TH
TASHA H.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
04/21/2020
Awesome Customer Service and Repair
Dean and Mikayla are great. They kept me in the loop with prices and repair time I couldn’t of been more satisfied with the service.

LC
LYNDA C.
Braintree, MA
Audi Q5
04/13/2020
Amazing Service! Dean is a miracle worker!
Amazing Service

LD
LORI D.
Lexus ES 350
04/05/2020
Dean was great. Even during these scary times in the world he was able to take my car in and didn’t have to wait long at all.