Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

ED R.
Braintree, MA
Lexus GS 430
08/13/2019
Great experience. I’m very happy as usual.
I’ve been using Preferred for several years and I always have a good experience. I trust Dean implicitly and their prices are very good. His initial quote for 4 tires beat townfair tire by $120 and prefered offered more free services than townfair did! Very highly recommended.

Chrysler 200
08/09/2019
Timely and proficient
Were extremely quick to respond and to work on my car. The bill was extremely fair. It was the day before a holiday so I was told there was no courtesy vehicle that could have picked me up. That would have been ideal and would have earned that 5th star. I would still highly recommend Preferred Automotive! Thank you.

MK
MARK K.
Braintree, MA
Subaru WRX
08/09/2019
They do it right
This is a good shop, I trust these guys to do what is necessary, and to do it when they say they're going to.

Honestly, the first time I use these guys was when I needed my car inspected quickly. They had the car ready to go within the amount of time they said they would. My next visit, an oil change and tire rotation they also did on time and charged exactly what they said they would.

To my mind, there are a hundred percent so far.

KR
KEVIN R.
08/02/2019
Honest and on time
Dean is great, too truck in for front brakes he drove me home and picked me up when it was done plus threw in an oil change. Will keep going back for everything

07/31/2019
Bad costumer service
Left a truck in there got rushed out the door when it wasn't right drives worse after the vist had to take it to a another mechanic who sorted in out in a half

07/25/2019
Great service, honest, prompt and thorough
Would definitely recommend! Great service, prompt, transparent about pricing and process, very thorough

TR
TERI R.
07/21/2019
Preferred Automotive
Accurate diagnosis followed by professional repair.

ROBIN C.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/15/2019
Honest & Reliable
I have been having my car maintained at Preferred Automotive(Dean) for Many, Many Years.. The Best-- Wouldn't trust bringing my car anywhere else!!!

SA
SAURABH A.
07/03/2019
Good
I had check engine light on issue which was fixed properly by them.

LW
Lisa W.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/03/2019
Excell work done on time at a fair price
The entire crew at Preferred is wonderful. Honest assessment of what you need and don't need. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

SZ
STEVE Z.
Holbrook, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
06/29/2019
Been going there for 30 years .
I've had my cars serviced there for 29 years . Good techs .They stay updated on today's changing automotive diagnostic's .

JOAN M.
06/27/2019
Preferred Auto service
From the first contact, everyone was courteous and professional.

GS
GEORGE S.
06/18/2019
Good work at reasonable prices
Excellent work done in a reasonable amount of time and they don't try to gauge you into doing a bunch of extra stuff that may not be immediately needed.

LD
Larry D.
Nissan Versa
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Larry said this business goes the extra mile to help him out. He has had no problems with the service. They are up front and tell him every thing in advance. They can work with him. He has more work to be done and he looks forward to seeing them in the future.

GR
GINGER R.
WEYMOUTH, MA
Awesome!
It’s so nice to have peace of mind about bringing your vehicle in a shop with no worries, very reliable.

ZN
ZAC N.
MINI Cooper Coupe
.hjiuhhhuuj

DI
DAN I.
Volkswagen Golf
Quality Work
Great quality work, very responsive and proactive, yet little bit too expensive!
Fair market value can be disputable.

VB
VRANIC B.
06/11/2019
A very satisfied customer!
Dean was very professional, and very helpful. I recommend this service shop to everybody I know and to whoever is reading this review. This man is honest and his work speaks for itself. They really helped me get the best deal. And he addressed all my concerns. This place deserves more than five stars.

KATHY M.
Dodge Journey
06/05/2019
Always prompt and fixed right.
People are all friendly and knowledgeable. They are reasonably priced too.

BF
BRENDAN F.
DUXBURY
05/21/2019
Honest,reliable,friendly people.
Been going to Preffered now for about 12 years.Dean and his entire staff have always done honest and thorough work for me and my family’s automobiles.I’ve also bought three cars from Dean and have been very satisfied.Dean and everyone at Preffered are the best!