Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Celestina S.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Celestina said the staff were nice, the service was fast, it was convenient, and they had coffee.

Porsche 911
04/30/2018
Consistently good experience
My car had the state inspection at this place a couple of times. always efficient and courteous. I did bring the car for an air conditioning issue. The service was great and the tech advisor (Kevin) kept me informed of the progress.

AP
ALICIA C. P.
04/27/2018
profesionalism and services is awesome
As always, either I have to drive to you or I call because my car is broke, you always do your best to fix the problem, you drive to the place I am with my broke car and then either take my car or give a raid or use your shuttle service , that's a plus on service. Also your services and groceries related with the price are the best. You are like my family, to care about me and my car. Thank you so much, God bless you, your families, your employees and your business, definitely you are doing excellent job.

CR
Crystal R.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Crystal said the experience at the business was great. The staff were friendly and made sure her vehicle inspection was done quickly.

KP
Kathleen P.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said they always take good care of her. They keep her informed, they have excellent integrity and they always get permission before working on her vehicle.

Dimas G.
San Juan, TX
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Dimas said they did a good job. However, sometimes it takes awhile for them to get to his vehicle.

AA
Alfonso A.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Alfonso said the people at the counter were very friendly and went out of their way to help him. He had a doctor's appointment and they provided transportation while his vehicle was being worked on. He had a good experience and the people are friendly and knowledgeable.

RP
Rita P.
Donna, TX
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Rita said she received the best customer service from this business.

Carlos S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said he was pretty satisfied with the service, but when he was getting a diagnostic check he was told it would be complementary. After he wasn't sure if he would get the repairs done right then, so the employees charged him $116 for the diagnostic even though that wasn't agreed upon initially. Overall the employees are very professional and knowledgeable.

Jose G.
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the service was good.

RT
Rey T.
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Rey said the business is pretty good.

Josie S.
Lincoln MKX
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Josie said the business is super and they take care of her.

CR
Charles R.
Pasadena, MD
Ford Crown Victoria
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the business did good work as there are no more leaks. The employees were informative and he is satisfied with the work .

JN
John N.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/17/2018
Oil chang
I just wanted to say in my opinion you guys did a great job on my Mercedes time doing my maintance was great I bring my next car too. Thanks John

GM
Gregg M.
03/17/2018
Always great service!
Premium Automotive Service really is premium! I was provided with a ride home and free pick up so I didn't have to wait in the lobby. Kevin explained my billing and answered all my questions. I recommend Premium for your car because they are efficient, capable, friendly and honest. They also have very competitive pricing.

Manuel G.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Manuel said he received good service.

EG
Eberyl G.
Buick Lucerne
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Eberyl said she was impressed with cleanliness and service and the atmosphere.

MV
Maria V.
GMC Acadia
03/14/2018
DISSAPOINTED!!!!!
My vehicle needed headlights and they were installed wrong!!! Of course I was charged almost $600. One of the lights points the light to the side of the road and the other one is very dim. I told Kevin that I wanted for them to Check it at night so he could see that the lights are not working properly, but he said that it was not necessary. According to Monty, the job had 3 years guaranteed, if something didn't work. I took it back and Kevin and the two mechanics said that there was nothing wrong w the lights. it was just that I was used to the original headlights. And that was the reason why when I drive at night, the lights are very dim. I am very disappointed with the service. Please don't tell people that if they are not satisfied to let you know because you don't really care.

Tatia S.
03/13/2018
Extensive issues addressed, corrected for 11 y.o. Camry
I have an 11 y.o. Camry and it was having problems with wobbling upon braking and wobbling at highway speeds. I did have to bring it in over four visits as once they thought one thing fixed it, it turned out to be something else. For example, car needed brake system flushed as the fluid was black, is supposed to be red. We thought that would fix it since the actual brakes were good. No dice. So then the rotors were serviced, and new brake pads applied. Still wobbly. Car was aligned, tires balanced, etc., come to find out the rims (aluminum) were bent. They went out of their way to help me out and find out what the issue is. I appreciate their service.

Jason p.
03/13/2018
The never give up on fixing my car problem
They fix my difficult car problem never gave up on finding it came out good as new