Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Tatia S.
Pharr, TX
03/07/2018
Excellent customer service & response to issues
I really appreciate Mody and Kevin in their efforts to get to the bottom of my car issue and address my concerns. My only issue with the procedures as stated in the proprietor's response is if a customer complains of an issue where driving the vehicle is the way to diagnose the problem, please drive the vehicle on the road where issue is specified (highway or street). Otherwise, your treatment of my issue HAS been great.

03/07/2018
3 times in for 1 problem...still not fixed due to upsells.
I usually brought my Silverado here, & since my Camry needed work, I brought it here instead of the dealership.My original complaint (and still current complaint) was the front end was wobbly upon braking & at 60 MPH. Also needed oil change.

1st visit: original complaint above and their recommendations were: Alignment $89.99; Brake fluid flush $76.90; Radiator plus hoses $406.49; engine air filter $32.96; cabin filter $43.94; valve cover & gasket $98.87; rear brake pads $85; resurface rear rotors $59; PCV valve $32.96 total after labor, taxes & hazmat $1761.71 and the thing still wobbles.

2nd visit for same problem: Front brakes $85; resurface front rotors $59; total after labor, taxes, & hazmat $250.88 ***Come to find out, they only test drove it on the street, & NOT on the highway like I stated in the original problem***

3rd visit for same problem: NOW they test drive with me in the car, and see wtf I'm talking about. Now they tell me that ALL the rims are bent. Quote me $772.96 for new rims. Not doing it.

I have been completely and utterly robbed of my ability to choose repairs needed for my situation. Family has 2 vehicles. I drive my son to & from school 13 miles one way everyday. Because they did not listen to me & test the car on the highway originally, I am going to have $200 more in gas costs a month since I will have to drive my truck & not the car. If they did it right the first time, I could have decided to wait on all the extra repairs above & beyond what my main issue was. Now, I don't have that option.

Never going back. They lost a great customer with 2 older vehicles that are maintained very well, and will be maintained well for years to come somewhere else.
Mody D. from Premium Automotive Service responded on 03/21/2018

Hi Tatia, thank you for this review, unfortunately we could not duplicate the wobble and we showed you what the vehicle definitely needed and you decided to move forward with the needed repairs on the vehicle.  We do apologize but it was not done with mal intent and we were happy to help you when you came back with replacing the bent rims for free once we duplicated and found the wobble.  The first step in our process is always to take care of our customer's concern.  We missed that this visit and thank you for your business and we look forward to the oportunity to continue serving you and your vehicle needs.  Sincerely Premium Automotive

PC
Precilla C.
Harlingen, TX
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Precilla said she was satisfied with this business. They have excellent service.

KO
Kip O.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Paula. She said they were very efficient, professional, friendly and thorough. She is pleased with the service.

AO
Abraham O.
Pharr, TX
10/28/2019
personal customer service and professionalism
Expect personal customer service all the time and professionalism from Premium Automotive. They are very knowledgeable and provide you with accurate information about your vehicle to help you make the best decision for you. They are customer centered and focused on what the customer's needs are to provide with the best possible solution.

Rose R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/01/2019
I had a low tire and took it in to have it checked. I thought I would get a call that I needed new tires. Nope. They checked it. Found no slow leak and no problem with the tire. I must have not put nozzle on correctly after I aired it up.😬. A day later and it is still at the proper level. They are honest, professional and have a fabulous service. I highly recommend it.

Matt C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Matt said everything went smoothly.

Marco L.
Land Rover Range Rover
09/26/2019
Wonderful customer service provided every time I take my car for service.
Wonderful customer service every time I take my vehicle for service. Very friendly helpful staff! Would recommend Premium Automotive to my friends and family.

RP
Rajnikant P.
Mercedes-Benz E300
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Rajnikant said everything was fine and he had an inspection at this business.

RK
Raja K.
Edinburg, TX
Jaguar XF
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Raja said the service was very good and the staff has professional people.

RV
Raul V.
09/14/2019
Excellent place!
This was my second visit for service and just like my first one the service was excellent! Always a pleasure doing business with Elton!

Liliana M.
FIAT 500L
09/13/2019
Auto Inspection
Awesome customer service. They were also very quick at attending me.

ME
Michael E.
Toyota Matrix
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was very good.

Rose R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/28/2019
Awesome service
Everyone at the McAllen location was so very professional, friendly and honest. They explain everything so well. They had my car history from the Edinburg location available for their consideration as well. I highly recommend them- both locations in Edinburg and McAllen.

AH
Ayla H.
Mission, TX
Jeep Patriot
08/27/2019
Great customer service!
Was so nice over the phone and in person. Gave me a run down of my car and did so in an easy understandable way, and was patient when i had questions.

Randy W.
08/26/2019
Perfect
Didnt try to sell me extra crap, exactly what I want, super fast as well. Actually calls when they done. Will only go here from bow on. Dude in the front was super friendly as well, ive never seen an actually friendly person at a car shop in my life.

HP
Hortencia P.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Israel. He said Olton the sales person kept them up to date on what was going on during the service and he appreciated this.

RV
Raul V.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/14/2019
Excellent place!
Took my vehicle there after AAA recommended them. Glad I did. Elton did a great job of keeping me posted on progress of repairs. Thank you Elton! Definitely my go to shop from now on.

Celia M.
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Celia said this business has customer service that is excellent.

RE
Ricardo E.
07/19/2019
The best
Very impressed with the service I was provided

James S.
Austin, TX
GMC Yukon XL
07/18/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff was courteous, easy to work with, and explain the details well. He was pleased with the experience.