Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Tatia S.
Edinburg, TX
03/13/2018
Extensive issues addressed, corrected for 11 y.o. Camry
I have an 11 y.o. Camry and it was having problems with wobbling upon braking and wobbling at highway speeds. I did have to bring it in over four visits as once they thought one thing fixed it, it turned out to be something else. For example, car needed brake system flushed as the fluid was black, is supposed to be red. We thought that would fix it since the actual brakes were good. No dice. So then the rotors were serviced, and new brake pads applied. Still wobbly. Car was aligned, tires balanced, etc., come to find out the rims (aluminum) were bent. They went out of their way to help me out and find out what the issue is. I appreciate their service.

Jason p.
03/13/2018
The never give up on fixing my car problem
They fix my difficult car problem never gave up on finding it came out good as new

EG
Eudocio G.
Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Eudocio said he's happy and very satisfied with the service.

Tatia S.
Pharr, TX
03/07/2018
Excellent customer service & response to issues
I really appreciate Mody and Kevin in their efforts to get to the bottom of my car issue and address my concerns. My only issue with the procedures as stated in the proprietor's response is if a customer complains of an issue where driving the vehicle is the way to diagnose the problem, please drive the vehicle on the road where issue is specified (highway or street). Otherwise, your treatment of my issue HAS been great.

03/07/2018
3 times in for 1 problem...still not fixed due to upsells.
I usually brought my Silverado here, & since my Camry needed work, I brought it here instead of the dealership.My original complaint (and still current complaint) was the front end was wobbly upon braking & at 60 MPH. Also needed oil change.

1st visit: original complaint above and their recommendations were: Alignment $89.99; Brake fluid flush $76.90; Radiator plus hoses $406.49; engine air filter $32.96; cabin filter $43.94; valve cover & gasket $98.87; rear brake pads $85; resurface rear rotors $59; PCV valve $32.96 total after labor, taxes & hazmat $1761.71 and the thing still wobbles.

2nd visit for same problem: Front brakes $85; resurface front rotors $59; total after labor, taxes, & hazmat $250.88 ***Come to find out, they only test drove it on the street, & NOT on the highway like I stated in the original problem***

3rd visit for same problem: NOW they test drive with me in the car, and see wtf I'm talking about. Now they tell me that ALL the rims are bent. Quote me $772.96 for new rims. Not doing it.

I have been completely and utterly robbed of my ability to choose repairs needed for my situation. Family has 2 vehicles. I drive my son to & from school 13 miles one way everyday. Because they did not listen to me & test the car on the highway originally, I am going to have $200 more in gas costs a month since I will have to drive my truck & not the car. If they did it right the first time, I could have decided to wait on all the extra repairs above & beyond what my main issue was. Now, I don't have that option.

Never going back. They lost a great customer with 2 older vehicles that are maintained very well, and will be maintained well for years to come somewhere else.
Mody D. from Premium Automotive Service responded on 03/21/2018

Hi Tatia, thank you for this review, unfortunately we could not duplicate the wobble and we showed you what the vehicle definitely needed and you decided to move forward with the needed repairs on the vehicle.  We do apologize but it was not done with mal intent and we were happy to help you when you came back with replacing the bent rims for free once we duplicated and found the wobble.  The first step in our process is always to take care of our customer's concern.  We missed that this visit and thank you for your business and we look forward to the oportunity to continue serving you and your vehicle needs.  Sincerely Premium Automotive

Megan S.
INFINITI QX80
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Megan said the employees were super-friendly. They were polite. They completed service in a short amount of time.

Jason A.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business was great. The service was great. However, he stated he wished there was better communication done by the staff about the vehicle service time.

Martin C.
Land Rover LR3
02/12/2018
Helpful and Efficient
My car needed some lights replaced and Mody was quick to diagnose and service my problem. It was done efficiently while I waited in the waiting room. Always pleasant, he offered advice on more needed work on my car. Definitely the place for all my car's service requirements. Thank you.

AL
April L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/12/2018 Category: Service
April said the business was good about accommodating her. She said they have been really cooperative.

Munday L.
Pharr, TX
Isuzu Ascender
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Munday said the staff provided a high-quality and very detailed experience for him.

TP
Tyson P.
02/05/2018
Friendly and efficient. Fair prices.

CG
Chris G.
GMC Yukon XL
01/28/2018
Professional service at a great price
Extremely friendly, thourough and reasonable. They make it very easy to have our vehicles serviced.

ES
Eric S.
Edinburg, TX
Toyota Avalon
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he liked the customer service at the business. The staff was on top of everything, and he was very satisfied.

OV
Oswaldo V.
Ford E450 Super Duty
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Oswaldo said the service was really good. He also said the employees had great customer service.

Alfredo M.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Alfredo said the employees are friendly and they are good at what they do.

Jose M.

CV
Cindy V.
Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the business does a good job. They are prompt and friendly.

Roger G.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the business is prompt, and makes convenient appointments.

KP
Kathleen P.
Mission, TX
Ford Crown Victoria
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said she is always treated with consideration at this business. They always communicate with her. It is always excellent vehicle service and excellent customer service. They go above what is required. She always recommends them.

V
Valued Customer
01/12/2018
Always Efficient
Mody and everyone at Premium is so helpful in getting your car finished and educating you on the steps you can take to improve/repair it. They're always a big help.

Martin C.
Land Rover LR3
01/12/2018
Very Friendly Service
After a 2,000 mile trip, both of my headlights were burnt out. One call and a short visit and the lights were replaced. Mody also offered some advice going forward. My "go to" service centre in the Valley. Very happy with the professionalism and knowledgeable service provided. Thanks!