Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5rating 4.4444456
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Continue reading recommended reviews

M. Ann M.
Stone Ridge, NY
01/16/2018
Review for the Hyundai Dealership (Not Service Department)
I wanted to purchase my leased vehicle. No one would help me. One employee was extremely rude, and verbally abusive. He was disrespectful and unprofessional. Another employee was also disrespectful and unprofessional. He did not show up for the appointment I had made and then left me a rude message to go somewhere else! The General Manager of the dealership also ignored my calls and email messages. I ended up doing research online about how to purchase my leased vehicle, and handled the entire transaction by myself, with no help from those buffoons! I'm a senior citizen and was treated like a second class citizen! I had been a loyal customer for 13 years and purchased and leased three consecutive brand new cars. I also serviced the vehicles at the service department. I will never buy another vehicle from them even if I have to travel many miles. I do not recommend this dealership!
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

our service department strive to be professional, and courteous staff  to ensure positive and efficient visits. iI will pass your comments along. This survey is only directed to the service department. Thank you.

Jeff Decker
Prestige Hyundai of Kingston
(845) 339-3313
jdecker@prestigeofkingston.com

Maureen M.
Stone Ridge, NY
01/16/2018
Disrespectful, Unprofessional Employees
I wanted to purchase my leased vehicle but nobody would help me. One employee was verbally abusive and another employee did not show up for my appointment and blatantly told me to go elsewhere. The General Manager did not respond to my calls and email messages, as well. I'm a senior citizen and was treated like a second class citizen! I had been a loyal customer for 13 years and purchased/leased three consecutive vehicles, as well as used the service center for my servicing needs. Needless to say, I will never do business with this dealership again. I do not recommend this dealership and advise you to stay away!
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018